剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
无论你怎么决定
Whatever you decide...
我都支持你
I got your back.
你们看上去棒极了
Oh, you guys look so great.
我知道你们也许好奇货车里怎么样
I know you're probably wondering how it is in the van.
让我来为你们速报一下
Let me update you.
这里性感热辣
Super sexy in here.
这身酒席承办人员的外套
This catering outfit,
将我的完美身材勾勒得淋漓尽致
really does wonders for my shape.
我一点都没有怅然若失
No FOMO on this side.
很开心参与此次行动
Just happy to be on a mission...
在货车里
in a van...
又一次
once again.
-谢谢 -有人看见安德鲁斯了吗
- Thank you. - Anyone got eyes on Andrews?
还未发现
Nothing yet.
你的六点钟方向
Hey, on your six.
这才是完美搭档
Now, that is a partnership.
他们结婚得有四十年了吧
I mean, they gotta be married, what, 40 years?
你觉得他们是怎么走过来的
How do you think they make it work?
他们接受彼此本来的模样
They accept each other for who they are.
两个种族歧视的老家伙
Two old racists.
我们去跳舞吧
Alright, shall we?
能更好地观察整个房♥间
It'll be easier to case the room.
你看 这里更有优势
See? Better vantage point.
你小时候有趣吗
So, were you funny as a kid?
我爸总说幽默是我最好的防御机制
My dad always said humor was my best defense mechanism.
显然他没见过你开枪打人
He obviously never saw you shoot people.
你俩很亲近吗
You two were close, huh?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
只是想了解你
Just trying to get to know you.
永远不会放弃尝试
Never gonna stop trying.
好吧 我们该专注于任务
Yeah, well, we should stay on task.
苏珊 有什么发现吗
Susan, you got anything?
除了在场一半的男士
Aside from half the men here
都假装不认识自己的情妇外
pretending not to know their mistresses,
一切正常
all is clear.
没发现安德鲁斯
No sign of Andrews.
杰 所有摄像头都启动了吗
Jai, are the cameras live?
最后一个
And the last one is...
刚刚启动
hot.
斯坦迪什 你能进行面部识别了
Standish, you can run facial recognition.
好 我被你们丢在外边
Yeah, no, I've got eyes on everybody
能看到所有人
from out here at the kids table.
开门
Aprite!
马上开门
Aprite Ora!
等一下
Uh, one second!
快点
Andiamo.
天啊
Ah, geez.
承办酒席人员模式转换
Catering things are happening right now.
你在这干什么
Cosa stai facendo?
-怎么了 -什么
- What now? - Cosa?
你知道吗 其实我不会说意大利语
You know what? I actually don't speak Italian.
我是美国人蒂姆 来自杜兰大学
I'm American. Tim. I'm from Tulane.
大三 国外交换学习中
Junior year. Studying abroad.
我本不该来这里
I'm actually not even supposed to be here.
我只是想做这个赚点外快
I just did this to pick up a little extra cash,
攒钱去阿姆斯特丹
trying to get to Amsterdam,
和你来这里的原因一样
for the same reasons I see that you are here.
没关系
It's okay.
我自己也喜欢来点
I also partake a little bit,
但如果你和我一样
but if you're anything like me,
你现在肯定饿坏了 对吧
you're probably starving right now, right?
我这有好东西
I got something for you.
看看这个
Look at this.
一整盘的前菜
A whole tray of hors d'oeuvres.
我懂 我之前抽完大♥麻♥也会非常饿
Yeah. I understand. I've had the munchies before.
-小点声 -好的 不说了
- Shh! - Yeah. Oh, shh.
我们谁也不告诉
We'll keep it real quiet.
你的小团队肯定不能理解
Your little group wouldn't appreciate it.
意大利佬可真奇怪
You guys are weird.
晚安 拜拜了
Have a good night. Alright, now.
各位 我刚用一盘前菜打发了一个警卫
You guys, I just took out a guard with a tray of hors d'oeuvres.
我得有把枪
I'm gonna need a gun.
杰 他说的有道理
Jai, he's got a point.
你先是窃听威尔 现在又不给斯坦迪什枪
First, you bug Will, now no gun for Standish.
你真的是个控制狂吗
Are you really that much of a control freak?
你是
You are.
好吧
All right, fine.
前座底下有个武器
There is a weapon under the front seat.
别让我后悔给你
Do not make me regret this.
当然
Oh, hell yes.
杰
Jai?
剩下的在哪儿呢
Where's the rest of it?
你人真好
You're so sweet.
的确
I am.
这贬低了我的男子气概
This diminishes me as a man.
女士们先生们 下面出场的是
Signore e signori, vi presento
卢卡·克鲁戴尔
Luca Crudele!
卢卡上台了
Luca's gone onstage.
我的朋友们
非常感谢你们今晚来此
典型的严重自恋狂
Classic malignant narcissist.
所有反♥社♥会♥煽动者都有同款侧写
Same basic profile for all sociopathic demagogues.
很快这个世界就会知道红带
发现目标
Target spotted.
他怎么还带了个保姆
Why's he got a babysitter?
你负责安德鲁斯
You get Andrews.
我对付保姆
I'll get the handler.
收到
Yep.
我们欧洲人 我们意大利人
跟我走
We're leaving.
安静地
Quietly.
我们受了太长时间苦
嗨 帅警卫
Hi, handsome security guard.
你知道洗手间在哪儿吗
Do you know where the bathroom is?
-弗兰西斯卡 -马可
- Francesca?! - Marco?
比利时之后我就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since Belgium.
你看上去不错
You look good.
我不知道你还关心政♥治♥
I didn't know you were political.
为了生计
It pays the bills.
等等
Wait.
你是因公来此吗
Are you here on business?
下流的猪
Pig.
他就是不懂停止对女人的侵犯
He wouldn't take no for an answer.
等等
Hey. Wait.
你给他下药了吗
Did you just drug him?
这样更好 相信我
Yes, it's better this way. Trust me.
我们不能冒险让他大喊大叫
We can't risk him sounding the alarm,
我们现在得从这出去
and we have to get out of here now.
他很配合
He was cooperating.
他现在当然配合
Well, he's definitely cooperating now.
杰 你不能再给别人武器化珠宝了
Jai, you've got to stop giving people weaponized jewelry.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
有情况
带卢卡出去 找到安德鲁斯
现在执行撤离计划
Working on an exit plan.
断电马上就来
One blackout coming right up.
不 你说得对 这样「容易」多了
No, you're right! This is so much easier!
你在帮忙吗
Are you even helping?
快点 快 快 快 杰 该死
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Jai! Damn it.
弗兰琦
Frankie!
-你认识他 -快走
- You know him?! - Go! Go! Go!
-你怎么认识他的 -我加入中情局前
- How do you know him? - Before I joined the CIA,
我们曾经共事过
we did...jobs together.
像遛狗 修草坪 这种吗
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表