剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
天啊 雷 你第一次这么有魅力
Damn, Ray. First time you looked attractive.
别帮倒忙了
Hey, not helping.
听着 你需要冷静下来
Look, you need to cool down.
冷静 坐下 好吗
Just calm down. Sit down, okay?
你还记得
Hey, do you remember
我们在布鲁塞尔一起执行的任务吗
that mission we were on together in Brussels?
你记得你告诉过我什么吗
Do you remember what you said to me?
可丽饼其实就是很薄的煎饼
Crepes are just really thin pancakes.
不 没错 它们是薄煎饼
No. I mean, yes. Yes, they are.
但我想说的是当任务失败时
But I'm talking about when the mission went south,
当好人被伤害 我完全失去理智的时候
when good people got hurt, and when I totally lost my cool.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我告诉你要顾全大局
I told you not to lose sight of the big picture.
我们在拯救生命 雷
We're saving lives here, Ray.
好吗 不管发生什么
Okay? No matter what happens,
你得保持清醒
you have to keep your head in the game.
收到
Copy that.
好了 冷静点
All right. Cool off, come on.
像他现在这样 可能会失去理智
When he gets like this, he can go right off the rails.
我们不能让他一个人呆着
We can't leave him alone.
早就想到了
Way ahead of you.
收到你的信息了
Got your text.
我们需要你来看着雷
We need you to babysit Ray.
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no.
让他保持冷静
Keep him calm.
陪在他身旁
Be there for him.
听着 这是个坏主意
Look, this is a bad idea.
你听到奥勒曼说的了 我不擅长与人相处
You heard Ollerman. I'm terrible with people.
你知道吗 别再说这些废话了 杰
You know what? Enough of this crap, Jai.
你抽到的秘密圣诞老人是谁
Who'd you get for Secret Santa?
我不想说
I don't want to say.
真的吗
Seriously?
好吧 是威尔
Fine, it was Will.
我给你买♥♥了顶帽子
I got you a hat.
-帽子 -瞧
- A hat? - See?
我就说嘛
E-Exactly.
那是顶古董英国礼帽
It's an antique British bowler.
我觉得你可能会喜欢的
I thought you might like it
因为它是绅士的象征
because it's symbolic of what it means to be a gentleman,
而我觉得你 太蠢了 太蠢了 杰
which I think you - So stupid. Stupid, Jai.
不 不 杰 这一点儿也不蠢
No, no. Jai, hey! Come on. That's not stupid.
首先 这对我是种恭维
That's very, first of all, complimentary,
而且还很完美
and it's perfect,
很有心意 非常独特
it's thoughtful, it's unique.
我等不及想戴上了
I can't wait to wear it.
看吧 你了解他
See? You know him.
你可以和人相处的
You can connect with people.
杰 你付出了这么多努力
Jai, you have come so far.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你多注意着点他 好吗
Just keep an eye on him, okay?
你不会真的要带那顶傻帽子吧 对吧
You're not gonna wear that goofy hat, are you?
当然不会 可是我还能说什么呢
No. What do you want me to say, though?
我是说 英国礼帽
I mean... a British bowler?
大家 我好像发现了什么
Hey, guys, I think I got something.
我想用这台电脑做点工作
I sat down at this computer to get some work done.
你真正想做的是什么
What were you really doing?
好吧 我本来想黑进电♥话♥系统
Okay, fine, I was trying to hack the phone systems
把我给蒂娜的语♥音♥留言删掉
to delete my voicemail to Tina.
-你满意了 -一点都不
- You happy? - Very rarely.
这我可以保证
I can confirm that.
我谢谢你们俩
I can appreciate you both.
就像我刚说的 我在这里
Like I said, I came here to undo
是要抵消我的「自毁倾向」
my "self-sabotaging tendencies,"
而我发现了防火墙的漏洞
and I think I found a breach in the firewall.
有人想要黑进安全系统
Someone's trying to hack the security system.
什么 在我们的客人到达的同一天吗
What, on the same day our guest arrived?
这不可能是个巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
只不过
The only thing is,
这个漏洞入口似乎来自老巢内部
the entry seems to be coming from inside the Hive.
有人在和奥勒曼勾结
Someone here is working with Ollerman.
继续查 找到是谁
Keep digging. Find out who.
小间谍 你的马脚在哪
All right, mole. Where's your hole?
有些团队啊
Some team.
都不知道要给我递杯水来
Couldn't even deliver my glass of water.
我知道你认为自己掌控着大局
I know that you think that you're in control,
你能玩弄我们
that you're getting to us.
大错特错
You're not.
这可难说
Oh, I don't know.
雷看起来就快要气炸了
Ray seemed pretty "gotten to."
而且我打赌其他队员
And I'm betting the other members of the team
也像无头苍蝇一样
are all spinning like little tops.
够了
Enough.
来谈谈「托拉斯」吧
Let's get to The Trust.
不
No.
虽然这很好玩 但我们的问答环节到此为止
It's been fun, but that little part of our Q&A is over.
所以现在到了刑讯逼供的时候了
So now's the part where I hurt you until you talk?
不 我认为我们还有其他的选择
No, I feel like there are probably some other options
可以先一个个列出来
we should exhaust first.
苏珊 能过来一下吗
Susan, you want to come in here?
苏珊
Susan?
恐怕她不在那儿
I'm afraid she's not there.
威尔
Will.
你最好接下这个电♥话♥
You're probably gonna want to answer that.
是个十分重要的电♥话♥
It's an important call.
威尔
Will?
苏珊
Su...
现在你俩能给我松绑并且倒杯水吗
Now, how about you two uncuff me and get me my damn water?
我觉得你的订书机生意做的很大嘛 托德
I feel like you're making a really big deal over a stapler, Todd.
老天 你说的真对
Oh, my gosh, yes, you're absolutely right.
来 我给你松绑
Here, let me just release you.
或者我还是该就把你绑在这儿
Or maybe I should just keep you here
直到奥勒曼叫我处决你
until Ollerman tells me to kill you.
我会非常乐意的
Which I will enjoy.
不错
Ohh, yeah.
现在有个新的计划
Now... new plan.
我要离开这里
I am gonna walk out of here,
否则桑普森博士会死
or Dr. Sampson dies.
这绝不可能
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
我要几件新衣服 一把枪
I'm gonna need some new clothes, a gun.
还要证据柜里的我的戒指
Also gonna need my ring from the evidence locker.
这是传家宝 我可是有感情的
Family heirloom. I'm sentimental.
你精心策划了这整件事
You orchestrated this whole thing.
我队伍接人时 那个狙击手 都是你干的
Our team doing the pick-up, the sniper -- it was all you.
得抓紧了
I'd hurry.
苏珊现在可是命悬一线
Susan's life is on the line.
时间不等人 探员们
Tick tock, agents.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
如果不是我没有冷静应对
If I hadn't lost my cool,
他就不会有机会能抓住她
he wouldn't have a chance to grab her.
我们现在没空讨论这事
Look, we don't have time for that, all right?
只要奥勒曼离开了大楼 苏珊就会死
As soon as Ollerman leaves the building, Susan's dead.
好吧 有什么计划
Okay. What's the plan?
找到内奸 救下苏珊
Find the mole, save Susan.
斯坦迪什 现在情况如何
Standish, how we doing?
老兄 我正用一个追踪程序来交叉对比信♥号♥♥
Dude, I'm running a tracer app that cross-references the signal
分♥析♥过去一天内所有带时标的登陆用户
against all time-stamped user logins in the last 24 hours,
但这得花点时间
but it's gonna take some time.
好 我不懂你在说什么 但要尽快
Okay, I didn't understand any of that, but go faster.
我们会尽量拖住奥勒曼
We'll try and stall Ollerman.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表