剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
可你仍然没有被他摧毁
But still, you didn't let it get you down.
别听他的
Don't listen to him!
你父亲要屠♥杀♥他自己的族人
Your father's gonna massacre his own people.
但我想娶的那个女人
But the woman that I want to marry
绝不会允许这样的事发生
would never let that happen.
不 爸爸
No, Daddy.
让我来
Let me.
艾欧娜
Iona.
拜托
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
求你了
Please.
艾欧娜
Iona!
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
开心了吗
Happy now?
我现在有点对婚礼不太感冒
I'm actually a little weddinged out at the moment.
对我来说挺新鲜
Which is new for me.
好样的 各位
Great job, guys!
金布利安将军说出了
General Zimbrean spilled the beans
神经毒气的下落
on the whereabouts of the nerve gas.
而且 我们让保罗和艾欧娜
Plus we let, uh, Paul and Iona
乘坐私人飞机去度蜜月了
take the private jet for their honeymoon.
也许他们度完蜜月后会把私人飞机借给我们
Ooh! Maybe they'll let us take the jet when they're done
我们就可以去拉斯维加斯
and we can go to Vegas and --
你该走了 雷
Time to go, Ray.
收到
Copy that.
这次就让他留下吧
Oh, let him stay this once.
他真的帮了我
He really helped me out.
就让他坐在那个角落里
He'll just sit there, in the corner.
他不会出声
He won't say anything.
是的 我就坐在这儿 一个字都不会说
Yeah, yeah. I'll sit right here. I won't say one word at all.
就算有人问我
I mean, even if someone's like,
「你最爱的颜色是什么」
"Hey, what's your favorite color?"
我也不会回答
I wouldn't even answer.
我会
I'd be like c--
就当是为了我
Just...for me?
为了你什么事都行
Anything for you.
-谢谢 -太好了
- Thanks. - Yeah!
你好啊
Hey, you.
我们给你买♥♥了礼物
We got you a gift.
天哪 你们几个
Oh, come on, you guys!
不是吧
Really?
松露 好吃
Truffles! Yum.
还有一件浴袍
And a robe.
浴袍是我送的
The robe is from me.
从酒店拿的 但是
And the hotel, but...
苏珊 没有你我们肯定做不到 谢谢你
Susan, we couldn't have done it without you. Thank you.
为此干杯吧
I'll drink to that.
以及在婚礼上的非凡表现
And to killing at weddings.
好
Okay.
-好 -干杯
- All right. - Cheers.
干杯
Salud!
干杯
Cheers!
好了
All right.
对于一个狙击手来说 你打球不太准啊
For a sniper, you're not much of a shot.
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
不 但是
No. But...
我想着你可能有需要
I thought that you might.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表