剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
好了 冷静
Okay. Calm down.
我们都挺冷静的
Uh, we're pretty calm here, buddy.
我是在跟自己说话
Talking to myself.
好
Okay.
为了拆除炸♥弹♥ 需要取出引爆器
To disable the bomb, you need to remove the detonator.
就这样吗
That's it?
对 不过在反应室下面
Yeah, except the containment wall
还有一层保护墙 上面全是电容控制触点
underneath the reaction chamber has electro-capacitive contacts
重重包围着引爆装置
that are surrounding the detonation module.
你能说人话吗 杰
Can we get that in English, please, Jai?
你们知道「手术」游戏吗
Okay, you know the game "Operation"?
玩家用镊子在手术台上摘除体内异物 但不能碰到伤口
跟那个游戏一样
It's exactly like that,
只是一旦碰到旁边
except if you touch the side...
成千上万人会死
thousands of people die.
苏珊 你得想办法疏散人群
Hey, Susan, I need you to figure out a way to get rid of that crowd.
我看到引爆器了
Okay. I see the detonator.
我可以伸手进去
I can fit my hand in there,
但是那样我就什么都看不到了
but then I can't see anything.
好 我试试看这样行不行
Alright. Here. Let me see if I can.
可以 我看到你的手了
Okay, I see your hand.
继续
Alright, get on.
我来当你的眼睛 从下面指导你怎么做
I'll be your eyes and talk you through from down here.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好 继续
Okay. Keep going.
稍微往右边一点
Slightly to your right.
稍微往下一点 然后再往外拉
And then slowly pull down and towards you.
如果这次任务失败
If this whole thing goes sideways,
我希望你知道 我认为你是一个
I want you to know that I think you're a...
很优秀的特工
capable agent.
我知道有时候我很难相处
And I know I'm not the easiest person to work with.
没有 你很好相处的
No, you're a cakewalk.
听我说 我也犯过错误
Look, I made mistakes, too, alright,
但我们依然会照顾彼此
but we still have each other's backs.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
你要是敢说「因为我们是家人」
If you say "Because we're family,"
我就直接引爆这玩意
I am gonna let this thing explode.
我们是家人
We are a family.
小心点
Careful.
有点沉
It's heavy.
-别碰到旁边 -好
- Do not touch the sides. - Okay.
把你的大拇指往左边来一点
Move your thumb a little to the left.
别别别 好的 没事 这下好了 可以
No, no, no, no. Okay. Okay. You got it. You're fine.
把手往右边一点
Now put your hand a little right.
好的 然后往下
There...and down.
好
Okay.
好的 继续
Okay. Keep going.
把你的手慢慢往回收
And slowly pull your hand towards you.
没错没错 马上就到了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. You're right there.
好的 这下直接出来
Okay. Now straight out.
我拿到了 好
I got it. Okay.
对了 是绿色的
Green, by the way.
什么
What?
你刚才很明显想知道我的眼睛是什么颜色
Oh, come on. You were trying to figure out what color my eyes are.
-我没有在好奇你眼睛是什么颜色 -等等 杰
- I-I wasn't wondering... ...what color your eyes are. - Wait. Jai.
为什么这玩意儿还在发出嗡嗡声
Hey, why is this thing still humming?
安德鲁斯肯定设了诡雷
Oh, I'm betting that's 'cause Andrews booby-trapped it.
快跑
Run!
我又救了你一命
I saved your life again.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
结束了
It's over.
我们失败了
We failed.
不能留后患
No loose ends.
这才算结束了
Now it's over.
-我来救她 -嗯
- I've got her. - Yep.
手放后面
Hands behind your back.
伊莎贝拉 你好
Isabella, hi.
看着我 亲爱的
Look at me, sweetie.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我知道你在想什么 威士忌
I know what you're thinking, Whiskey,
但每个人都有弱点
but everyone's got a soft spot.
而你有上百个
I mean, you've got hundreds of them.
你说得好像这是坏事一样
You say that like it's a bad thing.
情报站酒吧
纽约市
什么事 雷
What do you want, Ray?
干得漂亮 各位
Nice work, guys.
我的工作保住了
My job is safe.
好棒哦
Yay.
好消息 他们不打算解散团队了
Oh, yeah. And, uh, good news -- they're keeping the team together.
你不会早说啊 雷
Way to bury the lead, Ray.
这让我想到
You know, it just got me to thinking.
这个团队可以变得越来越好
This team can get better and better
-如果我们之间的关系能更进一步 -拜 雷
- the closer and closer we all get as friends. - Bye, Ray.
喂
Hello?
我也得挂了
Yeah, I got to go, too.
我还有事 一个重要会议
I got...stuff to do. A big meeting.
不得不挂他们电♥话♥
Had to hang up on them
因为我的重要会议
'cause of my big, important meeting I have.
你们继续工作
You all stay working hard.
「不合群」
"Doesn't play well with others."
这是我幼儿园老师
That is what my teacher wrote
在我成绩单上写的
in my report card in kindergarten.
我的写的是「苏珊是一缕阳光」
Mine wrote, "Susan is a ray of sunshine."
我不觉得我有什么需要道歉的
I don't feel like I have anything to apologize for.
你有的
Yes, you do.
作为讨论的基础
But just for the sake of argument,
就当
we're gonna say that I...
我刚好同意你吧
happen to agree with you.
听着
Look...
我只是
...I just...
我以前没有和很多人
...I haven't quite worked with many, um...
合作过
...people...before.
所以团队合作对我来说算是新鲜事
So this whole team thing is -- is new for me.
但我在努力
But I'm trying.
听着 杰 我是成年人了
Look, Jai, I'm a big girl.
你和我之间没有问题
You and I are good.
但你需要道歉的人不是我
But I'm not the one that you need to square things with.
我想你是知道的
And I think you know that.
你真的是一缕阳光
You know, you are a ray of sunshine!
我知道
I know!
不过是一缕炽热 无情的
Just a...burning, relentless...
阳光
...ray of sunshine.
弗兰琦 过来
Frankie! Get over here!
我们得庆祝我们一起成功完成了一次任务
We gotta celebrate a successful mission together!
我给你准备了一样东西
Okay. I got you something.
不是吧 谢了
No way! Thank you, man!
我 我想让你知道这对我意义有多重大
I -- You know, I want you to know how much this means to me,
知道你对我有信心...
knowing that you have faith in me to --
里面没子弹
There's no bullets in this gun.
是的 子弹晚点给你
No. Those come later.
要晚很久
Much later.
各位 我想发表段祝酒词
Hey, guys I'd like to propose a toast.
不是我来吗
I thought I would do the toast.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
但我已经写好了 写了一些构思
I already wrote some stuff down, though -- just some ideas.
你就是高中里的那个人吧
Oh, guess you were that guy in high school.
-做高中里的那个人有什么问题 -什么
- What's wrong with being that guy in high school? - What?
你说「你就是高中里的那个人」
You said, "You were that guy in high school,"
就是暗示
and it was an implication
「那个人」有问题
that there's something wrong with being "that guy."
没 废柴没有任何问题
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表