剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
-好的 -谢谢
- On it. - Thank you.
我去接着审问西格尔
I'm gonna finish questioning Seagel.
你们能联♥系♥司法部
Can someone contact Justice
问问把他转移到安全地点的事吗
about transferring him to a secure location?
你们不想跟我说话吗
Oh, you guys aren't speaking to me?
当然不是 我们怎么敢
What? No! That would be crazy.
但既然你想用我们讨论的私事
But since you want to take all the personal things
来对付我们
that we say and use it against us,
我们只能更小心一点
we're gonna be a little bit more careful.
是的 我们只会把我们的交流
Yeah, we're just gonna limit our interactions
限制在几个提前选好的话题里
to a couple of pre-approved topics.
天气 午餐和现在几点了
The weather, lunch, and the time of day?
现在是
It is...
5点30分
5:30.
那是我最喜欢的时间之一
Oh, that's one of my favorite times.
我更喜欢早上6点
I'm a 6:00 A.M. guy.
-真的吗 -我喜欢垃圾车
- Really? - I like garbage trucks.
我要更新一下你的个人资料
I'm updating your profiles.
在「主导性格」下
And under "Dominant characteristics,"
我要写上「幼稚」和「愚蠢」
I'm going to put "childish" and "stupid"!
我估计那个幼稚说的是我
I'm assuming I'm childish.
太棒了
Outstanding!
你为什么这么高兴 雷
What are you so happy about, Ray?
那是第一次
W-- Well, that was the first time
苏珊把「幼稚」和「愚蠢」两个词
Susan has used the words "childish" and "stupid"
用在别人的身上
and not been referring to the Ray-dog!
庆祝一下
Whoo! High five!
太慢了 懂你们
Too slow. Gotcha.
现在可能不是个好时机
Listen, I'm guessing that this probably isn't a great time
问你们是否找到了洛杉矶的那个买♥♥家
to, uh, ask you if you tracked down that buyer from L.A. yet?
我就知道这不是个好时机
Knew it wasn't a great time.
好吧 等会见 傻孩子们
Alright, I'll see you stupid children later.
可不能让这词变成咱俩的标签
Okay, that can't stick and become a thing.
但很顺口
It's catchy.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我们检查完房♥子了 凯莉 丹尼尔在哪里
We already checked the house. Kelly, where's Daniel?
他说他要回一趟他的办公室
He said he needed to zip by one of his offices.
-怎么回事 -我去开车
- What's going on? - I'll go get the car.
-我和你一起去 -不 告诉她
- I'll come with you. - No. Tell her.
听着 我时间不多
Look, I don't have a lot of time.
你和汤米有危险
You and Tommy are in danger.
我来的真正原因
The real reason that I'm in town...
是因为丹尼尔不是你想的那种人
is because Daniel's not who you think he is.
他经营着一个非常暴♥力♥的贩毒集团
He runs a very violent drug cartel.
你们肯定搞错了
Well, that's got to be a mistake.
我丈夫不是罪犯
My husband's not a criminal.
他是 同时他也是个杀人犯
He is. He's also a murderer.
这太荒谬了 我不相信你
Oh, this is ridiculous. I don't believe you.
我得走了
I got to go.
听着 我不会骗你 相信我
Look, it's me. Trust me.
相信你
Trust you?
我好几年没你的信儿了
I haven't heard from you in years.
你也从来没有回复过我的信
You've never responded to any of my letters.
自从你出现的那一刻
You've obviously been lying to me
你就在骗我
since the second you got here.
凯莉
Kelly --
你不能大摇大摆地闯进来毁了我的生活
No, you can't just waltz in and ruin my life.
我不会让你这么做
I won't let you do it.
你不属于这个家庭
You're not part of this family.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
我警告过你了
I tried to warn you.
纽约市
收到
Copy that.
威尔和弗兰琦还有三分钟
Will and Frankie are three minutes out
到丹尼尔在斯坦福德的办公室
from Daniel's Stamford office.
好吧 丹尼尔肯定在那儿
Well, Daniel's definitely there.
我黑进了他们公♥司♥的网络
I hacked the company's network,
他正在删除主服务器上的所有文件
and he's deleting all the files off the main server.
他想掩盖自己的行踪
He's trying to cover his tracks.
我刚关闭了大楼里的监控录像
I just knocked out security cameras to the building.
他不会知道威尔和弗兰琦要过去
He'll never see Will and Frankie coming.
干得好
Nice work.
还有一件事
Oh! Yeah, one more thing.
我找到了逃走的洛杉矶买♥♥家的位置
Tracked down the location of the L.A. buyer that got away.
只花了四秒钟
It took me four seconds.
你真的应该学习一下这些技术
You should really learn the littlest bit about technology.
真是谢谢你了
Thank you.
威尔会很激动的
Will's gonna be so stoked!
这可以改变一切 宝贝
I mean, this is game-changer, baby.
雷 你觉得当你把它交给威尔的时候
Ray, what exactly do you think is gonna happen
会发生什么
when you hand that to Will?
*重聚的感觉真好*
* Reunited, and it feels so good *
我只是开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
你知道 我可能想得有点远
You know, I might be a little bit ahead of myself.
但如果我把这个给威尔 他会感激我
But I give this to Will, he's gonna be grateful.
我马上问他「你想一起吃晚饭吗」
I'm immediately gonna say, "Hey, you want to grab some dinner?"
-他不能拒绝 -雷
- He can't say no -- - Ray.
我能给你一些建议吗
Can I offer you a little bit of advice?
估计没什么用
Many have tried.
冷静点 伙计
Just play it cool, man.
哪怕一次
For once.
所以我不应该把这个当作礼物包起来
So I shouldn't wrap this up like a present?
他们正转移西格尔移到缉毒局
They're transporting Seagel over to the DEA.
我可能要开过去帮忙做报告
I'll probably drive over there to help with the debrief.
当然 除非你们
Unless, of course, you guys...
需要我在这帮忙
need me here for something?
不用
We're good.
祝你玩得愉快
Have a great day.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
太伤人了
Wow. That was harsh.
你在说什么 雷
What are you talking about, Ray?
她显然想和你们和好
Well, she's obviously trying to make up with you guys.
这很有趣
You know, it's funny.
我努力地想赢回我的好友
Here I am, working so hard to get my friend back,
你们却在努力地失去你们的朋友
and you guys are working so hard to lose yours.
雷居然说的还挺有道理
I can't believe Ray has a point.
太可怕了
This is a new low.
威尔和弗兰琦到了
Will and Frankie are on-site.
听着 你只需要从
Look, you just have to look at it
从凯莉的角度看看
from Kelly's point of view, right?
她终于组建起了这个家庭
She finally puts together this family, which --
天哪
Oh, my God!
你一路上都在说这个
You blabbed about this the whole way here.
别再提凯莉了
No more about Kelly.
我知道和凯莉的事进展不顺利 好吧
I know it didn't go the way you wanted it to with Kelly, right?
但你警告了她 展示了你的同情心
But you showed her a lot of compassion by trying to warn her.
你应该感到自豪
You should feel good about that.
我没有 我觉得糟透了
I don't. I feel horrible.
我们能集中精力抓这个混♥蛋♥吗
Can we please concentrate on putting this bastard away?
好的 好的
Yeah, alright.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我吗 我没笑
Me? I'm not smiling.
我的毫无表情就是这样
I'm -- It's my resting face.
估计我没有表情的时候就是在微笑
I have resting smile face, I guess.
这里有人
We've got company.
好吧 这次我让你指挥
Alright, I'm gonna let you call the play this time,
但是我不会听你的
and I'm gonna do the opposite of that.
成熟点
Grow up.
你好
Hey.
你也来搭雪人吗
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表