剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
...this is a pretty good opportunity for us to bond.
老天
Oh, God.
不过我该从何说起呢
Where do I begin, though, is...
好吧
All right.
威廉·斯托达德·切斯
William Stoddard Chase.
我是三个孩子中最小的
I'm the youngest of three.
我父母结婚快五十年了
Uh, my parents have been married for almost 50 years.
我们关系很亲近
Uh, w-we're super close.
在我家过节日非常好玩
I mean, holidays at my house are magical.
当然了
Of course they are.
我们一同欢唱
We carol. We sing.
我们全家都唱得很棒
We're big singers, my family is. We're...
你以后就知道了 你会来我家的
You'll learn that later. You'll come over.
老天 我真希望能再过一个圣诞节
Man, I really hope I get to see another Christmas.
主要是为了我的家人
Mostly for my folks.
我
My, uh...
我哥哥凯文曾是一名海军陆战队士兵
My older brother Kevin was a Marine.
他在阿富汗牺牲了
He was killed in Afghanistan.
我不希望我家人再经历同样的事
I don't want them to have to go through that again.
听着 杰 如果我有三长两短
Look, Jai, if everything goes sideways here,
我父母叫理查德和洛莉
my parents are Richard and Lori.
帮个忙 告诉他们...
Do me a favor and explain to them that, uh...
告诉他们 我一直牵挂着他们
Just tell them that they were always on my mind.
我已经尽力了
And that I did my best.
还有 我深爱着他们
And that I love them.
谢谢 杰
Thanks, Jai.
多亏威尔掩护了你的卧底身份
Okay, thanks to Will keeping your cover,
他们还以为所谓的伊桑还活着
they still think "Ethan" is out there
急需心脏移植
and in desperate need of a transplant.
那是我们进去的机会
That's our in.
我们会让他们把威尔的心脏给你
We're gonna have them give you Will's heart.
可以 不错
Okay. Cool.
不过问个问题 威尔不需要心脏吗
Quick question, though...doesn't Will need it?
这是我们找到他最快的方法
It's our quickest way to find him,
而且我们快没时间了
and we're running out of time.
好吧
Okay, um...
想让我更改伊桑的医疗档案吗
what do you want me to change about Ethan's medical records?
他的血型和组织抗原
His blood type and tissue antigens.
威尔的血型是O型阳性
Will's blood type is O positive,
组织抗原是HLAA1-B8-DR17
and HLAA1-B8-DR17.
我是他的紧急情况联♥系♥人
I'm his "In case of emergency, please contact" Person, so...
真有爱
That's adorable.
我们可是闺蜜
Well, we're besties.
好吧 我的...
Okay, my --
是伊桑的医疗档案已更新 现在做什么
Ethan's medical records have been updated. Now what?
发条信息
Send a message.
说我们现在急需心脏 你愿付双倍的钱
Say that we're getting desperate and you'll pay double.
你觉得这样行得通吗
You think that'll work?
我像是有预言水晶球吗
Do I have a crystal ball?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会帮助你的 我也希望能成功
I'm here for you, and I'm hopeful.
如果有一件事我能肯定的话
And if there's one thing that I know for sure,
那就是罪犯都很贪婪
it's that criminals are greedy.
试试吧
Let's try it.
肯纳的人回应了 我们打进去了
Okay. Kenner's people responded. We're in.
雷 你和杰负责帮我们把风
Ray, you and Jai be our eyes and ears on the ground.
出发吧
Let's move.
开始行动
Let's do it.
收到
Roger that. Copy.
我不是说
Now, look, I'm not saying
我在高中的时候是个小胖子 好吧
I was a chubby kid in high school, right?
我是说
I mean...
虽然我当时确实非常钟情于碳水化合物
although I did have a pretty intense relationship with carbs.
比萨 意大利面
Pizza, pasta.
有时还会在披萨上放意大利面
Sometimes pasta on pizza.
再裹在面包里
Wrapped in bread.
有时我就吃加了蛋黄酱的面包
Sometimes I just had bread with mayonnaise on it.
但是团队运动拯救了我
But, look, team sports saved me.
我结识了一群亲密的朋友
I developed a close group of friends,
学会了如何与人互动 与人沟通
learned how to interact with people, connect with people.
所以我真心希望我俩能一起去跑步
That is why I'm really hoping we get to go on that run.
我们必须救下你
We have to save you.
这样我就能弄死你
So then I can kill you.
杰 和别人一起慢跑
Going jogging with someone, Jai,
是联络感情的绝佳机会
that's the perfect opportunity to really bond.
你醒了
You're awake.
你比我想象的要坚强得多
You're a lot tougher than I thought.
我尽量保持健康饮食和充足睡眠啦
Well, you know, I try to eat right, get enough sleep.
告诉你件有趣的事 我想你会理解的
Funny story. I think you'll appreciate it.
你的心脏会被移植到
Your heart is going to the very man
你原本要杀的那个人身上
you were hired to kill.
如果这是注射流感疫苗 谢谢啦
Well, if that was a flu shot, thank you.
我刚给你注射了一针缓释麻痹剂
I've just given you a slow-acting paralytic.
肌肉麻痹症状会逐渐蔓延至你全身
The paralysis will overtake you gradually.
当然 当我们把你剖开的时候
Of course, you'll still feel everything
你依然会有清楚的感觉
when we cut into you.
我迫不及待呢
Mm. Can't wait.
伙计们 时间不多了
Guys, time's running out.
我们到了
We're here.
让雷调动一颗卫星到我们的位置上来
Have Ray coordinate a satellite above our exact location.
贾丝敏
Jasmine.
人们常说
You know what they say.
有钱就能买♥♥到幸福
Money can buy you happiness.
不
Nyet.
没人这么说
They don't say that.
我就这么说
I do.
所以 我的心脏在哪里
Now, where the hell is my heart?
肯纳给他打了太多麻痹剂
老板有点激动了
是啊
希望手术期间他的心脏不要停
如果停了我会给他注射肾上腺素
是啊 肾上腺素
来吧 先洗手
你可以给我抽血 但我想在结束后来块曲奇
You can take my blood, but I want my damn cookie after.
准备镇静剂
Prepare the sedative.
等一下
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up.
我的捐献者到底在哪儿
Where exactly is my donor?
我可不想要一颗
I don't want some heart
在冷冻库里冻坏了的心脏
that's been sitting in a fridge, getting freezer burn.
我要确保我得到的是一颗新鲜的心脏
I want a guarantee that this thing is farm-to-table,
要不然这事就黄了
or the deal is off.
你要把我惹毛了
你的捐献者就在楼下的手术室里
Your donor is downstairs, in the operating room,
现在正在做准备
and is being prepped as we speak.
谢谢你的信息
Thanks for the info.
什么
What --
谢谢 我没帮上什么忙
Thanks. I, uh, wasn't much help.
不
No.
听着
Look.
你不擅长武力 暂时如此
You aren't a good fighter -- yet.
那么就做你擅长的
So use what you're good at --
骗术 尖叫 突袭
deception, screaming, surprise.
好的
Okay.
我真感到骄傲
I am so proud. I am --
我不想讨论这个
I don't want to talk about it.
大家知道计划是什么吗
Do we know what the plan is?
我去解救人♥质♥
I'm gonna free the hostages.
我去帮你救威尔
And I'm gonna help you go get Will.
好的
Good.
怎么回事
劝你小心脚下
I'd watch your step.
把枪放下
Drop your gun.
-你才给我把枪放下 -什么
- You drop your gun. - What?
我可不认为你能抬起胳膊
I don't even think you -- you can lift your arm.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表