剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
No.
你把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给了泰迪
You gave us up to Teddy.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
但军情六处有人做了
But someone in MI6 did.
好吧 我相信她
Yep. I believe her.
我不信
I don't.
认真的吗
Oh, seriously?
你不喜欢我 对吧
You don't like me, do you?
不怎么喜欢
Not so much.
有什么特别的原因吗
Any particular reason?
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
先让她说完
Let's hear her out,
你再开枪 好吗
and then you can shoot her, okay?
我们知道这是关于勒索的
We know this is about blackmail.
我们发现了每个盗窃受害者中
And we discovered that every one of the robbery victims
都有相同之处
has something in common --
可以直接接触到索赛克斯公爵和公爵夫人
direct access to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
所以能麻烦你上车吗
So, would you mind, terribly, joining us in the car, please?
卡伯特 你在做什么
Cabot, what are you doing?
抱歉 女士 但显然
Sorry, ma'am, but apparently,
切斯探员和特布里奇探员被监控拍到
there's CCTV footage of Agents Chase and Trowbridge
在今早闯入了大♥法♥官的房♥产
breaking into the Lord Chancellor's estate earlier this morning.
此外 戴维斯探员 你似乎一直在帮助他们
And, Agent Davies, it seems you've been helping them all along.
我不会和你走的
I'm not going with you.
你会的 特布里奇探员
Yes, you are, Agent Trowbridge.
你们两个 下车
You two -- out.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You little bastard.
快上车顶
Would you get on the roof, please?!
弗兰琦 看到了吗
Frankie, did you see that?
她枪法比你好多了
She's a way better shot than you!
你们知道可笑的是什么吗
You know what the funny part is?
我在喝茶
I'm drinking tea
因为我不会用新的咖啡机
because I couldn't figure out the new coffee machine.
上面没有按钮
There's no buttons.
告诉他吧
Tell him.
还记得我之前说你的智商最低吗
You know that whole thing about you having the lowest IQ?
那是我编的
I made it up.
我从没有查过任何人的智商
I never looked up anybody's IQ.
我甚至不知道「智商」是什么的的简称
I don't even know what "IQ" stands for.
智力什么的
Intelligence something.
我要杀了你们俩
I'm gonna kill you both.
为什么要生我的气 我又没有参与
What are you mad at me for? I wasn't in on it!
你参与了
Yeah, you were.
我也要杀了你 雷
Now I'm gonna kill you, too, Ray.
什么 不过是个恶作剧
Wha-- It was a prank!
恶作剧 知道吗
A prank, you know?
就是恶搞同事来取乐
When you're goofing on some work buddies.
我和威尔以前总是互相恶作剧
Will and I used to prank each other all the time.
我很怀念
I miss it.
这么说吧 我和威尔闹翻了之后
You know, when I blew it with Will,
我不仅仅是失去了自己最好的朋友
I didn't just lose my best friend.
也可以说是失去了唯一的朋友
I kinda lost my only friend.
作为探员 生活很孤独
Being an agent, it's a, uh, lonely life.
天啊
Oh, God.
我不敢相信我现在居然在同情你
I can't believe I'm sympathizing with you right now.
好吧 我原谅你了
Okay. You're forgiven.
但你记住了
But know this.
我会整回你的
I will get you back.
到那时 你会很痛苦
And when I do, it will be painful.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
各位
Uh, guys?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We got a big problem.
卡伯特摆了我们一道
Cabot set us up.
他们的目标是索赛克斯公爵和公爵夫人
They're after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
我们得弄清楚时间和地点
We need to figure out the when and the where.
入侵所有人的电子邮箱 卡伯特的
Hack everybody's e-mails -- Cabot's,
受害者的 所有人
the victims' -- everybody.
斯坦迪什 你肯定早就动手了吧
Standish, I'm sure you're way ahead of us.
没错
I am.
好了 我找到了所有盗窃受害者
Okay, I found an e-mail thread
之间的邮件回复记录
between all of the robbery victims.
看起来他们邀请了公爵夫妇参加一场
It looks like they invited the Royal couple to a luncheon
位于哈德维克的乡村庄园午宴
at Hardwick's country estate.
就在今天
Today.
看来这些男爵被勒索
So, it looks like these barons were blackmailed
是为了推♥翻♥君主制
to take down the monarchy.
鉴于我们现在被当成逃犯
And since we're technically fugitives,
我们不能去求助军情六处
we can't go to MI6.
我们得靠自己来阻止他们
We'll have to stop them ourselves.
如果想制♥造♥混乱
You know, if you want to create chaos,
杀皇室成员是个不错的办法
killing some Royals kind of makes sense.
嗯 破坏政♥权♥稳定 激起全国性的恐慌
Yeah, you destabilize the government, incite national panic.
好了 斯坦迪什 我们需要你参加这次行动
All right, Standish, we want you with us on this one.
杰 苏珊 你们在后方指挥
Jai, Susan, you run point from there.
收到
Copy that.
哈德维克的乡村庄园
英 格 兰
苏珊 我们快要到服务人员入口了
Susan, we're approaching the service entrance now.
注意了 庄园里可能到处都是安保人员
Heads-up, guys. The estate is likely crawling with security.
好的 我们可以通过无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥来追踪他们
Okay, we can track them via radio signals.
我们会指引你们通过的
We'll guide you through.
就像现实版的吃豆子游戏
Like a real-life game of PAC-MAN.
呆子
Dork.
入口安全 各位
Entrance is clear, guys.
找到卡伯特 拯救公爵夫妇
So, find Cabot, we save the Royals,
我被封爵 得到一把剑
I get knighted, keep the sword,
然后人们就得叫我斯坦迪什爵士了
and people have to call me Sir Standish.
挺好 就这么做吧
Yeah, let's do it.
让我来
I got it.
开了
Done.
要我帮忙吗
You want help?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yep.
这么久了还没好
Taking a long time.
好吧 是的
Okay. Yeah.
看来英国人有不一样的开锁方式
You must do it differently in England.
好了 注意 二楼被封锁了
Okay, heads-up -- second floor is sealed.
通往书房♥的所有门都锁上了
All the doors to the study are locked.
我猜公爵夫妇和卡伯特在里面
I'm betting the Royals and Cabot are in there.
嗯 但是锁和安保系统相连 这...
Yeah, but the locks are linked to the security system. It's --
等等
Hang on.
好了 有故障保护装置
Okay, there's a failsafe.
斯坦迪什可以通过
Standish can disable it
切断通往塔楼的通讯端口来解除此事
by cutting the communications uplink to the tower.
叫我去哪儿干什么来着
I can do what in the where, now?
有一个卫星天线
There's a satellite dish
在这个大宅子最高的塔楼上
on the highest tower of the estate.
需要你上去
You got to go up there.
没有什么切断开关
Isn't there some kind of kill switch
能让我在这里黑入吗
I can hack from down here?
没有 你 你得手动操作
No. You -- You got to do it manually.
很高兴知道这些
That's good to know.
你打死我我也不会上去 但是很高兴知道这件事
No way in hell I'm climbing up there, but it's good to know.
是时候回到马背了
Hey, time to get back on that horse.
「马」在楼顶
The horse is on the roof.
好了 我来给你指路
All right. I'll guide you out.
出门右拐
Exit door, take a right.
我们正往楼上走 现在去哪儿
Okay, we're headed upstairs. Now where?
一共有两个入口通向书房♥
There are two entrances to the study,
两个楼梯一边一个
one from each stairwell.
好的 我折返回去 用另一边的楼梯
Okay, I'll double back, use the other stairway.
好
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表