剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
你觉得他相信了吗
Think he bought it?
我不知道
I don't know.
转移注意力 转移注意力
Distraction... distraction...
得想法转移他们注意力
Got to find a distraction.
紧急设施
看你了 斯坦迪什
All right, Standish.
那是谁
永
Yong!
怎么能让你不告而别呢 哥们
Couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye, man.
斯坦迪什
Standish?
*我会记住你*
* I will remember you *
大概是个流浪汉吧
天呐 他还唱上了
Oh, God. He's singing.
*你会记得我吗*
* Will you remember me? *
这是莎拉·麦克拉克兰的歌♥
It's Sarah McLachlan!
我还挺喜欢这首歌♥的
I actually love this song.
被他给毁了
Not anymore.
*...擦肩而过*
* ...pass you by *
确实挺吸引注意力的
Certainly distracting.
*...回忆*
* ...the memories *
投掷照明弹
Flare throw!
这就完事了吗
That's it?
妈的
Oh! Damn!
趁现在
Now.
走吧
Time to go.
你们没必要来救我
You don't have to do this.
没错 但我们来了 快走
Yeah, but we doing it. Come on.
永 你在干什么
Yong, what are you doing?
我不想再逃跑了
No more running.
我不想再当一枚棋子
I'm tired of being a pawn.
他们说我是在拯救生命
They tell me I was saving lives,
但我其实是在制♥造♥武器
but I was really building a weapon.
你告诉我你是名学生 但你其实是间谍
You tell me you're a student, but you're really a spy.
都是假的
Nothing's real.
我是真心的 你知道的
I am. You know that.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
我跟你离开 然后呢
I go with you, and what happens?
你把我关起来吗
You lock me up?
-永 -永
- Yong! - Yong.
这么做可不明智 我的朋友
This is not the right choice, my friend.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
这些人是在利用你 我们并没有
These men want to use you. We don't.
永 听我说
Yong, listen to me.
看着我
Hey. Look at me.
斯坦迪什相信你
Standish believes in you.
他来这里救你
He came here to save you.
只有我自己才能救得了自己
No one can save me but me.
安全了 哥们 你可以起来了
Safe now, man. You can get up.
你没告诉我会很疼
You didn't tell me it was going to hurt.
这比真的中枪轻多了
Well, it hurts a lot less than the actual thing.
-你们在演戏 -是啊
- You faked it? - Well, yeah.
除非他死了
They were never gonna leave
否则他们不会善罢甘休的
him alone unless they thought he was dead.
你为什么不把计划告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us your plan?!
演戏也要逼真才行
Well, it had to seem real.
再说了 你们两个演技太差了
Plus, you two aren't the best actors.
竟然用我们的话呛我们
Using our words against us.
都是跟你学的
He gets that from you.
二位
Guys?
-闭嘴 -什么事 威尔
- Shhhh! - W-What's up, Will?
任务已经结束了
The mission's over.
你们不能再监视这个教授和他的学生了
You need to stop spying on this professor and his student.
快 把它关了吧
Come on. Let's turn it off.
想都别想
That is never gonna happen.
他马上就知道孩子是不是他的了
He's about to get the results of his paternity test.
他看起来很不安
He seems devastated.
我觉得他已经知道了
I think he already knows.
小苏
Suze.
快点
Come on.
威尔说得对
Will's right.
我们 我们不该再看了
We -- We should stop.
-不要 -别看了 这...
- No. - Yeah, no. It's --
-我忍♥不住想知道 -我知道 别看了
- I don't think I can. - Yeah, no, it's -- it's --
-我 -好吧
- I -- - Yeah.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
你这样做是对的
You did the right thing.
看来我们只能去喝点东西了
I guess...we should go get some drinks?
你嗑疯了吗
Are you high?
快点再打开
Turn it back on!
-我好开心 -我知道
- I'm so happy. - I know.
永已经进入一所安全的新大学
So, Yong is settling in at his new, safe university,
他会以新的身份完成学业
and he will finish his degree under a new identity.
不幸的是 没人能知道他的行踪
Unfortunately, no one can know where he is.
但既然我们是间谍...
But since we're spies...
没错 我下周要去看他
Yeah, I'm gonna see him next weekend.
斯坦迪什 干得漂亮
Hey, Standish, you did a great job.
我的男人主导了这次行动
My man running point on a mission.
太性感了
Very sexy.
话虽如此 如果你再敢在我工作时打来
That being said, if you ever call me again while I'm working
就为了炫耀你有女友
just to show me off,
我会对你开枪的
I will shoot you.
这我信
I think she would.
我得和你们说声谢谢
Hey, guys, look, I got to, um...tell you "Thank you"...
谢谢你们所做的一切
for everything you did.
你们别出心裁地教了我很多东西
You've taught me a lot of things in very, very different ways,
但如果没有你们 我也不会成长为今天的特工
but I wouldn't be the agent I am today if it wasn't for y'all.
别把这些算到我们头上
Don't -- No, don't put that on us.
是啊 我也不想拿你糟糕的工作表现来邀功
Yeah. I don't want the credit for your lame-ass work.
我也爱你们
Love you guys, too.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
别多愁善感的
Don't get sappy.
我们把他教得很好
We trained him well.
我简直是对牛弹琴一样
It's like you don't listen.
我没想到你们真会不看了
Hey. I didn't think you guys would actually stop watching.
并没有
Mm. We didn't.
已经结束了
It ended.
是啊 宝宝就是教授的
Yeah. The baby was the professor's.
结扎手术没做成功 而且他要娶她了
The vasectomy didn't take, and he's marrying her.
但高♥潮♥来了
But get this --
他没要和妻子离婚 这点她俩都不知道
he's not divorcing the wife, and neither of them know.
什么
What?!
我觉得这也行得通
I think it's gonna work out.
听着就很刺♥激♥
Sounds exciting.
需要帮忙吗 雷
You need help, there, Ray?
不用 我很好
No. Unh-unh. I'm good.
你拿的什么
Um, w-whatcha got?
这是那孩子第一次主导任务
It's the kid's first time running point.
也算件大事了
It's kind of a big deal.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
少来
Oh, stop.
我想着把这个钉到墙上
So, I figured we could maybe put this up on the wall.
作为纪念
You know, commemorate it.
快看
Check it out.
不错啊
Hey! That's great!
看着还不错
It's actually not that bad.
同志们 敬大学时光
Hey, guys, to college.
敬大学时光
To college.
干杯
Cheers.
我这么嫩还扮不了研究生吗
Okay, tell me I couldn't be a grad student.
你扮不了研究生
You couldn't be a grad student.
-根本不可能 -没门
- Not at all. - No. No.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表