剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
But I found this one on the ground, so, you know...
谢谢你把它丢进我啤酒里
Ah. Well, thank you for dropping it in my beer.
我是想强调一件事
Well, I'm kind of making a point here,
因为你逃过一劫[躲开了子弹] 不是吗
'cause, you know, you -- you dodged a bullet, right?
对 我从屋顶上摔下来 没死
Right -- fell off a roof, didn't die.
这比喻不错
Sweet metaphor.
兄弟 你与死神擦肩而过
Buddy, you cheated death.
这会造成心理创伤
That's traumatic.
我想告诉你 如果你想找人倾诉 我随时都在
So I want you to know I'm here if you ever want to talk.
谢谢你 但我没事
Well, thank you, but I'm good.
我只是觉得...
I just, uh...
我在布达佩斯把我的恐惧都杀光了
think I slayed all of my fears in Budapest,
这好像是我说过最像间谍的话了
which is the most spy thing I think I've ever said.
好吧 不过
Okay, but look.
你什么时候需要找人谈 我就在这
I'm here when you need to talk.
如果我需要谈的话
If I need to talk.
不是如果 是何时
No. When.
什么东西有六根大拇指 并在布达佩斯大获全胜
What has six thumbs and crushed it in Budapest?
是你们
You guys!
只有我们两人来了 雷
There's only two of us here, Ray.
我还以为斯坦迪什会跟你们一起来
Yeah, I thought Standish was coming with you.
总之
Anyway...
你们麻烦大了
you are in big trouble.
英国情报局焦虑不安[底裤扭成一束]British Intelligence has their knickers in a twist.
底裤是贴身衣物 所以我猜他们心烦意乱
Knickers is underwear, so I'm guessing they are upset.
我就不懂那种感觉 因为我不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
I wouldn't know. I go commando.
好恶
Gross.
你们窃取的导弹计划
You know those missile plans that you stole?
其实是军情六处
Those were actually bait
为抓捕罪犯设下的圈套
for a sting that MI6 was working on.
我们行动前怎么不知道
How did we not know that before we went in?
都是常见的那些原因
Uh, the usual, you know? Uh...
机构之间的官僚主义 语言障碍
Uh, inter-agency bureaucracy, language barrier...
不 他们是英国人 雷
No, they're English, Ray.
总而言之 为了缓和局面
Anyway, to smooth things over,
我把你们借给他们用了
I've lent them your services.
他们有个案子需要...
They have a case that could use some...
美国人帮忙
American assistance.
一名叫布丽奇特·彼得森的美国外交官
A U.S. Diplomat named Bridget Peterson
在一名英国政客家所发生的
was killed during a jewelry heist
珠宝盗窃中遇害
at the home of a British politician.
英国人认为这可能是在他们境内
The Brits think it could've been an assassination
暗♥杀♥美国政♥府♥官员的案件
of a U.S. Government official on their soil.
那名被盗窃的政客叫杰弗里·巴恩斯
The politician who was robbed is one Lord Jeffrey Barnes.
-巴恩斯先生 -他给警方做了简短的口供
- Mr. Barnes! - He gave a brief statement to the police,
但当英国情报局找上门来
but when British Intelligence came calling,
他立马搬出律师
he lawyered up.
我有办法解决这个问题
Hm. I have a way around that.
这对巴恩斯大人来说可是坏消息
That's bad news for Lord Barnes.
没错
Yeah.
伦敦
英 国
再次出外勤的感觉太棒了
So awesome to be back in the field again, you know?
跟团队合作
Working with the team!
严格来说 你只是负责盯梢的
Technically, you're lookout.
所以你就...好好盯着
So, you know, just look...out.
杰 别难为他
Jai, don't give him a hard time.
谢了 小苏
Thanks, Suzy.
不 永远别叫我「小苏」
No, not "Suzy." Not ever.
收到 你不喜欢昵称
Copy that. Not feeling the nicknames.
那你呢 杰仔
What about you, Jai bird?
信不信我当场弄死你
I will kill you where you stand.
怎么 你没有撬车门用的高科技玩具吗
What, you don't have one of your fancy toys for that?
我制♥造♥的不是玩具 是杰作
Yeah, I don't make toys. I make masterpieces.
我有化学工程
I have dual degrees
和电机工程双学位 知道吗
in chemical and electrical engineering, okay?
又如何 我还在社区大学念了四年半呢
Yeah, well, I have 4 1/2 years of community college.
你听我吹过牛逼吗
You don't hear me bragging about it.
你说得对 我向你道歉
You're right. I apologize.
我不是故意贬低你
I didn't mean to diminish you
或暗示老子是...
or just imply that I was some sort of...
天才
...genius.
我知道你不是天才
I know you're not a genius.
我读过你们所有人的档案
I had to read all your files,
苏珊毫无疑问是这个团队里最聪明的人
and Susan is hands down the smartest person in this team.
真的吗
Aw. Really?
真有意思
That's fun.
根据什么判断的
Based on what?
智商测试 评估 平均成绩
IQ tests, evaluation, GPA --
所有能判断一个人有多聪明的事
everything that measures how smart you are.
但杰 别觉得自己不如人
But, Jai, don't feel less than.
才不会
No. No.
车子好了
Car's ready!
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这感觉真好 不是吗
This is nice, isn't it?
你我一同执行任务 就...
You and me on a mission together, you know, just...
但是...
But...
没什么 我只是想说
Nothing. No, I mean, it's just usually --
我通常是跟弗兰琦一起出外勤
usually, I'm in the field with Frankie.
我们是很有默契的搭档
We, uh -- We make a pretty good team.
她有心事
Well, she had something on her mind.
所以叫我出这次外勤
She asked me to take this one.
好吧
Sure.
她有没有 提到过我
She hasn't...mentioned anything about me,
说起我什么
brought me up in any way?
-没有 -那就好
- Nope. - That's good.
你没有安全感 这也太逊了吧
You don't feel safe? Dude, that is so lame.
「好」极了
Fantastic.
我是说...
I mean --
我认为安全感很重要
I think safety is very important.
你听听自己在说什么
Do you even hear yourself?
是 我听见了
Yeah, I hear myself.
你到底在害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
我不想受伤
I don't want to get burned.
威尔 我们是间谍
Will, we're spies.
我们所做的一切都有危险
Everything we do is a risk.
我知道
I know.
你一向都很勇敢 追随自己内心
You've always been brave enough to follow your heart.
是啊 我的确如此
I have, haven't I?
没错 事实上 你是我认识的最勇敢的人
Yeah. In fact, you are the bravest man I know.
我是你认识的最勇敢的人吗
I'm the bravest man you know?
你是情感丰沛之王
You are the king of emotional availability.
我是那种王 没错
I am the king of that.
-妹子们可喜欢你了 -妹子们可喜欢我了
- Ladies dig you. - Ladies dig me!
-没错 -她们喜欢我
- Yes! - They dig me!
没错
Yes!
那让我心情飞扬
Wow, that made me feel good.
你是情感丰沛之王
You are the king of emotional availability.
而我是打气女王
I am the queen of the pep talk.
-女王万岁 -谢谢
- Long live the queen. - Thank you.
好了 该行动了
All right. It's go time.
我帮你
Allow me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
希望没坏
I hope it's not broken.
好了
Okay.
怎么...
What the --
搞定
There we go.
瞧 正好有辆计程车呢
Look -- a cab right here.
只收现金
Cash only.
你好啊
Hey, you.
天呐
My God.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表