剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
Now just go save Susan.
好吧
Okay.
你听见枪声 就冲进来支援我
When you hear shots, come in hot.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
派对分子们 你们好吗
Hey, party people! What's up?
别紧张 伙计们
Easy, easy, easy, easy. Hey, hey, fellas.
放松点 好吗
Loosen up a little bit, okay?
鼻子吸气 嘴巴吐气
In through the nose, out through the mouth,
尤其是这个家伙
especially this guy.
年度最佳亲信
Henchman of the year.
托德 好消息
Todd! Good news.
奥勒曼拿到戒指了 他正准备离开
Ollerman's got the ring, and he's on his way out.
看来是我搞砸了
I kind of messed up.
我问他我们提早结束的话 他能否带点啤酒
I asked him if he could grab some beers if we finished early.
他生气了 愤怒地看着我 你见过的
He got mad, gave me those crazy eyes -- you know the ones.
我知道你见过的 因为你总是惹他生气
I know you know 'em because you're always pushing his buttons.
因为你是个淘气鬼
'Cause you're a rascal.
你什么时候加入我们的
Since when did you become a part of this?
什么时候
When --
这...这太搞笑了
Th-- That -- That's a funny, funny story.
我没加入你们
I didn't.
别靠近 不然我就杀了她
Don't come any closer. I'll kill her!
托德 权衡一下 老兄 好吗
Todd, do the math, buddy, okay?
现在是二对一 把枪放下
It's two against one. Put your gun down.
想都别想
Absolutely not.
如果我放下枪 你就会杀了我
If I put my gun down, you will just kill me.
你们把枪放下 不然我就杀了她
You drop yours, or she dies.
好吧 好吧 你赢了
Okay. All right, you win.
好吗 我先放
All right? I'll go first.
我在把枪放下
I'm putting it down.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我在把枪放下
I'm putting it down.
看着我 看着我 托德
Look at me. Look at me, Todd.
我在把枪放下
I'm doing it.
你应该同时看着我们两个的 托德
Should've watched us both, Todd.
我杀了托德 斯坦迪什会嫉妒死的
Standish is gonna be so jealous I got to shoot Todd.
-告诉威尔我们救了她 -好
- Tell Will we got her. - Yep.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我真该给你准备个秘密圣诞老人惊喜
I really should've gotten you a Secret Santa present.
我表现不错 对吗
I did good, right?
你表现太好了 雷
You did great, Ray.
好了
All right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
老巢
路边就有人接
Curbside pickup.
是这份工作的额外待遇吗
Is that a perk of the job?
我又不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot.
我训练过像你这样的人
I trained people like you.
你不会倒戈
You didn't turn.
我看到你转头看切斯了
I saw you look back at Chase.
你对他的关心显露无遗
You can't hide how much you care about him.
多谢你的帮忙
Thanks for all your help.
慢慢认清你的为人还是很开心的
It's been fun finally getting to know you.
坏消息 艾利克斯
Bad news, Alex.
我们救出苏珊了
We got Susan.
没有人♥质♥ 就没有筹码
No hostage, no leverage.
多有意思啊
Isn't this fun?
但形势对你们不利
Unfortunately for you,
这里有人手里没枪
one person here doesn't have a gun.
不管结果如何
No matter how this plays out,
我都要在你两眼间来上一枪
I'm putting a bullet between your eyes.
你清楚我的能耐
And you know me.
信不信就看你自己了
You decide if I'm telling the truth or not.
我相信他
I believe him.
这样吧
Tell you what.
用她的命换我的
Her life for mine.
可以
Deal.
不可以
No deal!
他又没问你
He didn't ask you.
我觉得在这件事上我有发言权
Well, I feel like I have a say in the matter.
你怎么想是你的事
Well, feel like that all you want.
很高兴和大家叙旧
Been great catching up.
后会有期
Till next time.
你就让他带着微芯片这样走了
You let him get away with the microchip.
「托拉斯」会再次得到全力资金支持的
The Trust is gonna be completely funded again.
不 不会的
No, it isn't.
奥勒曼才不是那种念旧的人
Ollerman was never a sentimental type.
我知道他才不在乎什么戒指
I knew he wouldn't care about some stupid piece of jewelry
除非其中另有隐情 所以...
unless it was important, so...
我把它调包了
I switched it out.
或许该提前告诉你
Probably should've told you.
那你把什么放进去了
So what did you put on it instead?
我在迪士尼的照片
Photos of me at Disneyland.
我和我朋友在飞溅山
My friends and I were on Splash Mountain.
我们当时正在下象棋
We were playing chess.
他可能不会感激我吧
He probably won't appreciate the bit,
但是 我很感激你
but, you know. I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
不敢相信你朝我开枪
I can't believe you shot me.
别抱怨了 你说可以的
Oh, suck it up. You said it was okay.
能慢点吗 拜托
Maybe slow down. Come on.
我的天呐
Ow! God!
你们好
Allo, Guv'na!
你喜欢就好
I'm so glad you like it.
是啊 我情不自禁 越戴越喜欢
Yeah, I can't help it. It's growing on me.
大伙 我想举个杯
Hey, I, uh -- I want to make a toast.
可是奥勒曼逃掉了
Ah, but, uh, Ollerman got away.
我以为你只有任务圆♥满♥时才会举杯
I thought you only toasted to successful missions.
这位扫兴探员是怎么回事
What's with Agent Buzzkill?
雷 我们会抓到他的 好吗
Ray, we'll get him, okay?
我保证
I promise.
而且 我不是...
Besides, I wasn't, uh --
我不是因为任务而举杯
I wasn't gonna toast the mission.
我是因为有这样一个团队而举杯
I wanted to raise a glass to this team.
奥勒曼确实考验到我们了
Ollerman really tested us.
但是没有什么能把我们分开
But nothing in this world can break us apart.
没错
That's right.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
我是你的神秘圣诞老人
I'm your Secret Santa.
我从迈阿密给你买♥♥了这个
I brought you this from Miami.
古巴朗姆酒
Oh, Cuban rum.
看着很上档次
And the good kind.
肯定超过30块了吧
This was more than 30 bucks.
我的一点心意
Least I could do.
毕竟 你打电♥话♥给我
I mean, after you called me
告诉我你有多想我...
to tell me how much you missed me...
所以你收到留言了
Oh, so you got the message.
那这肯定就是临别赠礼了
This must be goodbye rum.
不是
No.
我觉得很有爱
I thought it was sweet.
听我说 我这是第一次 但我会理清楚的
Look, this is all new for me, but I will figure it out.
我保证
I promise.
你需要知道迈阿密那个人的情况吗
Do you need to know what happened with the guy in Miami?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要知道吗
Do i?
不要了吧
No.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表