剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
威尔·切斯 联调局
Will Chase, FBI.
弗兰琦·特布里奇 中情局
Frankie Trowbridge, CIA.
世界一团混乱
The world is in chaos.
所以我们把全美国
So we've assembled all of America's
最机智的特工都集中到了一起
best intelligence assets under one banner.
我们将正式成为工作伙伴
We are all officially working together.
我们是一个团队
As a team.
-由我指挥 -由我指挥
- Led by me. - Led by me.
《威士忌骑士》前情提要
Previously on "Whiskey Cavalier"...
你们在周末将扮成一对佳偶
You're gonna be posing as a happily married couple.
这场婚礼不是真的
The wedding's not real.
有时我觉得 事情的真实程度就在于你相信的程度
Sometimes I think things are as real as you want them to be.
斯坦迪什 你开始主要是负责技术工作
Standish, I'm gonna have you doing mostly tech work to start.
迟早 你会让我加入外勤的
Eventually, you'll want me out there in the field.
给我看看你如何持枪
Show me how you hold a gun.
我认为我最好是手持双枪
I think it would be great if I had two.
听着 我认为你有潜力成为优秀的特工
Look, I think you have the potential to be a great agent,
我会帮你走到那一步
and I'm gonna help you get there.
你需要什么吗
Did you need something?
不 但是我想着你可能有需要
No. But I thought that you might.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
布达佩斯
匈 牙 利
各位 我到接线盒那儿了
Hey, guys, I made it to the junction box.
爬上来的过程一点都不好玩
That climb was not fun at all.
不知道为什么布达佩斯讨厌电梯 不过...
Don't know why Budapest hates elevators, but...
你们通过安检就告诉我
Let me know when you guys get through security.
收到
Copy that.
你好 我们是乔治·克努特和佩姬·帕斯特纳克
Hi. George Knuth, uh, Peggy Pasternack.
欧洲工资方案公♥司♥的审计人员
We're the audit team from European Payroll Solutions.
-这位是佩姬 -你好呀
- That's Peggy. - Hey, ho.
我们是来升级你们的信托软件
Uh, we're here to update your fiduciary software.
就是退休金 保险 福利 薪水那类东西
Yeah, pension, insurance, benefits, salary -- that kind of stuff.
你这儿有咖啡吗
And if you got a cup o'joe back there somewhere,
我现在需要来杯提神
I sure could use a little pick-me-up
我们昨晚疯过头了 对吧 小佩
after the night we had, right, Pegs?
昨晚玩嗨了 我们吃了美味铁板烧 那里不错
Big night. Teppanyaki -- good reviews. It's a good place.
预约名单上没有你们的名字
Um, your names are not on the list.
该死 佩姬
Oh, gosh darn it, Peggy.
你忘记跟总公♥司♥说我们要来了
You forgot to coordinate our arrival with the home office.
注意你的语气
Watch your tone.
抱歉 佩姬 真的不好意思
I'm sorry, Peggy. You know -- I'm sorry.
但要是我们名字不在名单上 我们就不能上去
But if our names aren't on the list, we can't get up there,
这些好人就拿不到工资了
and none of these good people are gonna get paid.
祝你今天愉快
You have a blessed day.
这里的人一定都很感谢你的付出
I'm sure everybody here appreciates the job you're doing.
等一下
W-Wait.
什么事
Yeah?
没工资
No pay?
谁都拿不到工资 除非我们...
Oh, no pay for anybody unless we can --
除非我们能上去
unless we can get up there.
好吧 去吧
Okay, go.
谢谢你 我们一进来我就知道我喜欢他了
Thank you, sir. I knew I liked him when we came in.
刚才你做得真棒 搭档
Nice work back there, partner.
我们已经通过安检了
We're through security.
你不用再装出书呆腔调
You can lose the huge nerd voice.
我的声音本来就那样 你这话太恶毒了
Uh, that was my real voice, and that was way too mean.
斯坦迪什 我们到检修门了
All right, Standish, we're at the access door.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能感觉到你对我有敌意
All right, look, I can feel the hostility.
我们应该谈谈
You know, we should talk
那天我们之间所发生的事
about what happened between us the other day.
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about this.
我能理解 但我最不希望的
I understand that, but the last thing
就是让你感到难过
I wanted to do was make you feel bad.
老天 你还在说这个 现在不是时候
God. You're still talking about it. It's not the time.
好吧 没关系
Fine. It's fine.
什么时候能谈
When is?
永远不谈 你觉得行不
Never? Does never work for you?
不行
No, it does not.
斯坦迪什 还要多久才能下好导弹计划
Standish, how long till we can download the missile plans?
不到一分钟
Less than a minute.
有人来了
Hey. Someone's coming.
他在哼《缓缓》吗
Is he humming "Despacito"?
这是首融合不同风格的跨界大热歌♥曲
Well, it is a genre-blending, border-crossing mega-hit,
谁又能怪他呢
so who can blame him, really?
好吧
Right.
听我说 是这样的
So, look, here's, um -- here's the thing.
自从我和琪琪分开之后
You know, ever since the thing happened with me and Gigi,
我需要有安全感
I need to feel safe,
而你未必能让我有安全感
and you don't necessarily make me feel safe.
你听听自己在说什么
Do you hear yourself?
谁会这么说话
Who talks like that?
我 我经常这么说话
I do. I talk like that all the time.
我觉得讨论自己的感受是很重要的
I think it's important to discuss your feelings.
我觉得奇怪又恶心
I think it's weird and gross.
我是想当好你的同事
I'm being a colleague.
这就是你想要的吗 普通「同事」关系
Oh, that's what you want? Just "Colleagues"?
-是的 -好吧 没问题
- Yes. - Okay, sure.
以后我们就只是普通同事
That's all we are from now on.
很好
Good.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
斯坦迪什 你准备好了吗
Standish, are you ready to go?
好了 我已经搞定了
Yep. Mission accomplished.
下一颗子弹就会打死你
你...
You --
斯坦迪什 你还在屋顶吗
Standish, are you still on the roof?
不 我在地面的货车旁边
No, I'm down by the van.
威 士 忌 骑 士
第一季 第五集
她来了
Hey, there she is.
啤酒瓶上写满你的名字呢
Beer's got your name all over it.
并没有
No, it doesn't.
我很肯定上面写着「冷漠」
I was sure it said "Cold Shoulder" right there.
没人要的小孤儿
Ooh, an orphan.
快到妈妈这儿来
Come to Mama.
什么情况
Okay...?
显然他跟我在一起时没有安全感
Apparently, he doesn't feel safe with me.
好像我是某种... 性♥爱♥毒蛇
Like I'm some sort of... sex cobra.
那么
Well...
你死了几个男友了
how many of your boyfriends have died?
顶多六个
Six, tops.
哥们
Hey, man.
等一下 别用杯垫 会爆♥炸♥的
Wha-- Wha-- Hey! D-Don't use a coaster. They explode.
是原型机
Prototypes.
你可以用那种圆形的 上面带...
You can use the round ones with the --
不 不是那些圆形的
No, not those round --
算了 我全收起来好了 没事的
You know what? I'm just gonna take them all. I-It's fine.
他在那边坐了多久了
Hey, how long has he been sitting over there?
我不知道 我来的时候他已经在了 我...
I don't know. He was here when I got here. I --
我得走了
I gotta go.
我好像忘了几个在外面
Think I left some outside.
哥们
Hey, man.
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的 就是在想事情
Yeah, I'm good. Just, you know, thinking, and --
但没什么
But it's nothing.
你在这里我很高兴 因为我有礼物要给你
Well, I'm glad you're here, because I got you a gift.
你真好
Well, that's sweet.
那是在巴黎射中我的子弹
That is the bullet I took in Paris.
真的吗
Really?
不 那颗在物证处
No, that one's in evidence.
但我在地上捡到了这颗 所以...
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表