剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
不过 我经历过这种事
You know. But, look, I've been here before.
我失去过兄弟
You know, I lost my brother,
目睹过战友倒下
I saw friends go down in the military.
我只知道在家里干坐着
The only thing I know is that sitting at home
只会更糟 所以我想来
just makes it worse, so I want to be here,
和你们一起执行任务
working with you guys.
我们是一家人
We're family.
没错
Yeah. We are.
我们想你了 爷爷
We missed you, Grandpa.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
杰
Jai.
现在掌握了什么情报
So, what do we know?
我不确定他是否准备好了
I'm not sure he's ready.
你觉得呢
Are you?
我最好确定
I better be.
是我打给他的
I called him.
他应该参与这事的
He deserves to be involved.
弗兰琦
Frankie!
你就不能先想清楚再...
Do you ever stop and think before you --
你要不要迟点再生我气 先去跟他再拥抱一次
You want to just be mad at me later and go hug him again?
成交
Deal.
斯坦迪什 给别人也抱一下
Standish, give someone else a turn!
我想死你了
I missed you!
-你回来真是太好了 -谢谢
- So glad you're back! - Oh, thank you.
格里芬有一百多个化名 不开玩笑
Griffin's literally got over 100 aliases.
国际刑♥警♥一直监视着边境
Since Interpol's been watching the borders
而艾玛是在德国遇害的
and Emma was killed in Germany,
所以他很可能还在西欧
odds are he's still in Western Europe.
好 删除所有非西欧化名
Okay, eliminating all non-Western European aliases,
现在还剩下
and it leaves us with...
78个
u202d...78.
一定有更简单的方式缩小范围
There has to be an easier way to do this.
有
There is.
我们只需像他一样思考
We just got to be able to think like he does.
如果格里芬要用假身份
Look, if -- if Griffin's gonna live under a fake persona
生活一段时间 他一定会选择
for an extended period of time, he's gonna choose
一个他最自在的身份
whichever identity he's most comfortable with.
对 就像威尔如果要选择一个假身份
Yeah, like, if Will was gonna choose a fake identity,
他就会选择当辅♥导♥员
he would be a guidance counselor.
或青年牧师
Or a youth pastor.
格里芬曾花了六年时间
Okay, Griffin spent six years
渗透进柏林的犯罪集团
trying to infiltrate organized crime in Berlin.
他迄今为止用过最久的卧底身份...
His longest cover thus far --
是在黑帮开的赌场里当监赌人
uh, he was working as a pit boss for a Mafia-run casino.
无止境的资源 无数的联♥系♥人
Endless resources, tons of contacts.
好 我们就从那里开始
All right, that's where we start.
如果在柏林找不到格里芬
And if we don't find Griffin in Berlin,
我们就去拷问几个他的混混联♥系♥人
then we shake down some of his lowlife contacts,
看能得到什么信息
see what else we can find there.
好的 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
柏林
德 国
我们到酒店了
All right, we're at the hotel.
苏珊和弗兰琦正在办入住手续
Susan and Frankie are checking us in.
斯坦迪什
Standish, you have any luck
你成功黑进监控摄像了吗
hacking into the security cameras?
嗯 但这里是赌场 有9百万个摄像头
Yes, but it's a casino, so there's 9 million of them.
拿到房♥间了 是套房♥
Got us rooms -- suites.
另外 弗兰琦让礼宾部的人
Plus, Frankie got the concierge
给了她安全密♥码♥
to give her the security password
我们能看到宾客的登记记录
so we can access the guest registry,
看还有谁入住了这家酒店
see who else has checked in here.
怎么做到的
Whoa. How?
我开枪打死了他
Oh, I shot him.
开玩笑的 我收买♥♥了他
Just kidding. I bribed him.
好吧 但你本来想打死他的
Right. But you wanted to shoot him.
格里芬这么聪明 不会草率行事
Look, Griffin's too smart to be sloppy.
看看能不能找到有其他共犯住在这里
Uh, see if you can find any known accomplices staying here.
好 休息一下吧
Okay. Get some rest.
明天就要开始行动了
Gonna hit the ground running tomorrow.
好 晚安
Yeah. Good night.
威尔这么快就回到工作模式
You know, it's kind of amazing how quickly Will has just...
真的很厉害
...gone back into work mode.
很坚强
Strong.
我是说 我还在消化艾玛...
I mean, I'm still trying to process the fact that Emma is...
不在了的事实 但是
gone, but...
是啊 威尔很坚强
Yeah, Will's a rock.
等我一下 我退出账号♥
Oh, hey. Let me just log out.
我在想
Hey, I was thinking.
我们应该查一下格里芬的财务状况
We should check out Griffin's financials.
要不要点些吃的
O-O-Order some food?
不了
Oh. Nah, man.
我要和蒂娜一起吃饭
I'm grabbing a bite with Tina.
再说 我还要给监控摄像头安装
Plus, I got to install this facial recognition software
人脸识别软件
for the security cameras.
不过 你查得开心
But, uh, have fun with that.
好 没问题
No, yeah. No problem.
晚安
Good night.
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
我知道
I know that.
不过我们在说什么
But what are we talking about?
杰是想让你陪陪他
Jai was reaching out to you.
艾玛的死对我们都是打击
Emma's death was hard for all of us.
他显然很伤心 而且需要和人谈谈
He's obviously hurting, and he needs someone to talk to.
他可以和弗兰琦说
Well, he can talk to Frankie.
你知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我一说出口就感觉这话很蠢
As soon as I said that, it sounded dumb.
你得帮他渡过难关
You need to help him get through this.
就像我之前帮你一样
Just like I helped you.
可是
Well, I mean...
我们那次是一起洗澡 所以
we took a bath together, so...
总之处理好这件事 好吗
Mm. Just fix it, okay?
好吧 但是我不会和杰一起泡澡的
Okay, but I'm not getting in the tub with Jai.
你们可以用浴盐哦
You could use the bath bombs.
也许我真会和杰一起泡澡
Maybe I will get in the tub with Jai.
别用眼神评判我
Okay, judgmental eyes!
我来的时机不对吗
Did I catch you at a bad time?
没有
Oh. No.
我刚想去洗个澡
No, I was, um, just gonna take a shower.
这是个好主意 你的头发现在乱糟了
That's probably smart. Your hair's crazy right now.
你还真是会和女人聊天
Aww. You really know how to talk to women.
好了 我能进来一会儿吗
Come on. Can I come in for a second, please?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure. - u202dThank you.
好吧
Okay. u202dYeah.
你的房♥间比我的大多了
Oh, your room's bigger than mine.
我睡不着
Hey, uh, I can't sleep.
我一直在想
Uh, I just keep thinking
如果我当初阻止了奥勒曼
that if I'd been able to stop Ollerman,
这一切都不会发生了 你懂吗
none of this would've happened, you know?
艾玛就还活着
Emma would still be alive.
威尔
Will.
你不能把这事揽上身
You cannot play the guilt game.
唯一要对艾玛的死负责的
The only person responsible for Emma's death
是那个扣动扳机的人
is that man who pulled the trigger.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
格里芬最好祈祷他不是被我找到
Griffin better hope I'm not the one who finds him.
你确定你准备好参与行动了吗
You sure you're ready to be back out here?
我已经在这里了 说这些有点晚了
Well, I'm here. It's a little late for that now.
亲爱的
Cariño.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表