剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
威 士 忌 骑 士
第一季 第二集
威尔·切斯 联调局
Will Chase, FBI.
弗兰琦·特布里奇 中情局
Frankie Trowbridge. CIA.
世界一团混乱
The world is in chaos.
所以我把全美国最机智的特工
So I've assembled all of America's best intelligence assets
都集中到了一起
under one banner.
我们将正式成为工作伙伴
We are all officially working together.
我们是一个团队
As a team.
-由我指挥 -由我指挥
- Led by me. - Led by me.
《威士忌骑士》前情提要
Previously on "Whiskey Cavalier"...
你觉得她想我吗
Do you think she misses me?
但关于感受 我们决定要怎么做的来着
What did we decide about your feelings?
我要控制我的感受
I have my feelings.
不能让感受控制我
My feelings don't have me.
我当时从一个女孩的公♥寓♥离开
I was leaving this girl's apartment,
我有点找不着路
and I got a little turned around.
她值得我差点被打死吗
Was she worth me almost getting killed?
当然不
Nope.
雷
Hey, Ray.
威尔
Will?
我们是不是打断了什么
Did we, uh, interrupt something?
威廉
William.
那天你是从她新家来的吗
Were you coming from her new place that day?
我中枪的那天
The day I got shot?!
什么
What?!
你说了这不怪我的
You said it wasn't my fault.
为什么你总是一副童子军作风
Why do you always have to be such a damn Boy Scout?
威尔 如果你需要什么
Will, if you need anything,
欢迎随时给我打电♥话♥
please call me any time of day or night.
我觉得我需要再来一块这个苹果派
I think I'm gonna need another piece of this strudel.
太好吃了
It is incredible.
宝贝 所以我才愿意租民宿
See, honey, this is why I wanted to Airbnb
像当地人一样
feel like a local.
你不再来一口吗
You sure you don't want another bite?
-不用了 -好吧
- I'm good. - All right.
你的损失
Missing out.
我很开心你喜欢苹果派
I'm glad you like the strudel.
这是我祖母留下来的食谱
You know, this is an old recipe from my grandmother.
我小时候特别喜欢吃甜的
When I was a child, I was a real naschkatze.
你喜欢吃甜食
你会讲德语
You speak German?
一点点
我祖父教给我的 我很爱讲
My grandfather taught it to me, but I love using it.
黛比一个字都听不懂
Debbie, she doesn't understand a word of it.
我希望她在这儿能放松点
她太紧绷了
你都想象不到
-再见 -再见
- Auf Wiedersehen. - Auf Wiedersehen.
她最好了 你觉得呢
Oh! She's the best, don't you think?
我不紧绷
I'm not tense.
她说的 不是我
Hey, her words, not mine.
斯塔夫罗斯随时可能出现
Look, Stavros is gonna be here any minute,
我不希望错过目标
and I don't want to miss our target
就因为你忙着跟苹果派夫人抛媚眼
because you were too busy making eyes at Frau Strudel.
行了 首先 别再用来♥复♥枪♥打我了
Okay, first of all, stop hitting me with rifle parts.
很没礼貌
It's rude.
第二 那叫做礼貌的交流
Second, it's called polite conversation.
人类都会这么做
It's what non-robots do.
以供日后参考 任何人在任何时刻
And, for future reference, any time anyone ever offers me
给我真正的巴伐利亚甜品
an authentic Bavarian dessert
苹果派 糖粉蛋糕 杏仁糖 黑森林蛋糕
strudel, streusel, marzipan, Black Forest cake,
胡萝卜蛋糕 那是巴伐利亚的...
carrot cake, that's Bavarian...
白面包 拜托
dampfnudel... oh, come on.
我没办法拒绝
I'm just not turning that down.
维也纳
奥地利
好了 我已就位
All right, I'm in position.
我们开始吧
Let's run the play.
斯塔夫罗斯·帕帕斯
Stavros Pappas.
希腊航运巨头 至少他白天做这个
Greek shipping magnate. At least, that's his day job.
在休息时间
In his off time,
他兼♥职♥替世界犯罪精英们进行走私
he moonlights as a smuggler for the world's criminal elite.
传言称他有一本账簿
Word has just come out that he keeps a ledger
记录着他所有的非法交易及客户
of all his illegal transactions and his customers.
世界头号♥通缉犯的《名人录》
It's a Who's Who of the world's most wanted.
那本账簿能帮助我们摧毁犯罪网
That ledger will help us dismantle criminal networks,
拿下恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的巢穴
take down terrorist cells
有无限可能
the possibilities are endless.
问题是 账簿放在保险库里
The problem is, the ledger is kept in a vault
只能通过斯塔夫罗斯视网膜扫描而进入
that can only be accessed via Stavros' retinal scan,
也就是说我们得活捉斯塔夫罗斯
which means we got to grab Stavros
弗兰琦
alive, Frankie...
让他打开保险库
and get him to open the vault
解锁
让我们拿到账簿
so we can get our hands on the ledger
将很多坏人绳之以法
and put a lot of bad people behind bars.
然后就是啤酒和苹果派的时间了
And then, time for beer and strudel.
小心 护送队在途中了
Heads up. Convoy is en route.
好的 投入突击车
Okay. Deploying MAV.
好可爱
Oh, it's cute!
杰在玩他的玩具车
Jai's playing with his little toy car.
这是特别定制的小型突击车
This is a custom-built Miniature Assault Vehicle.
不是什么玩具车
It is not a toy car.
好吧 是玩具车
Okay, fine. It's a toy car.
好了各位 等我废掉头车
Okay, guys, as soon as I disable this lead vehicle,
斯塔夫罗斯的安保小队会马上行动
Stavros' security team is gonna react.
在做了
On it.
只要他们在范围内
Once they are in range,
我就能黑进他们的射频识别芯片
I can hack the vehicle's RFID chip,
基本上车就归我控制了
basically putting me behind the wheel.
由此我可以调整镜子
From there, I can adjust the mirrors,
摇下车窗 调收音机
roll down the windows, change the radio.
锁门就好 斯坦迪什
Just lock the doors, Standish.
当然
Yeah, sure.
四年在麻省理工 三年在国安局
Four years at MIT, three years at the NSA,
现在我已经沦落成"锁门就好 斯坦迪什"
and I have been reduced to "Lock the door, Standish."
封锁协议待命
Locking protocol standing by.
好戏开始了 各位 听我指挥
It's showtime, people. Follow my lead.
或者听我们指挥
Or follow our lead,
因为 共同带领
'cause, again, co-captains.
护送队已到
Got the convoy.
所有车门
已锁
抱歉
I'm sorry.
恐怕你们被锁进自己的防弹车里了
I'm afraid that you're locked in your bulletproof car.
好的方面 音效太棒了
Upside, though -- fantastic acoustics.
收音机音量
最大
快 支援 快
Go! Back up! Go!
杰 苏珊 看你们的了
Jai, Susan, all yours.
好了
Okay.
燃烧盒
Hot box.
下车 立刻下车
Get out of the car! Out of the car now!
举起手来 你 跟我走
Hands! You -- let's go.
斯塔夫罗斯 举起手
Stavros, hands up.
给我举起手来
I want to see those hands.
-苏珊 -我看着他
- Susan? - I got him. I got him.
慢慢下来 举起手
Slowly. I want to see those hands.
走 快走 快走
Go! Move, move, move!
他要跑了
He's getting away.
刚才那是谁啊
Who the hell was that?
我正想问你呢
I was gonna ask you the same question.
不是每个刺客我都认识
I don't know every assassin.
不过我喜欢她的发型
I like her hair, though.
太棒了 你真会抓重点
Great. Way to focus on what's important.
一定是有人发现了自己在那本账簿上
I bet someone found out their name was in that ledger
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表