剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
《威士忌骑士》前情提要
Previously on "Whiskey Cavalier"...
说好的相互尊重呢
How about some mutual respect.
从今天开始 我们将正式成为工作伙伴
As of today, we are all officially working together.
我们是一个团队
As a team.
-由我指挥 -由我指挥
- Led by me. - Led by me.
你的团队需要你
I mean, your team needs you.
你觉得他们需要我吗
Do you think they need me?
你曾是威尔的铁哥们
You were Will's best friend,
却睡了他的未婚妻
and you slept with his fiancée.
天啊
God!
-怎么了 -不 永远别碰我的东西
- What's up? - No, never touch my stuff.
我幼儿园老师在我成绩单上写的
My teacher wrote in my report card,
「不合群」
"Doesn't play well with others."
我已就位
All right, I'm in position.
好戏开始了 各位 听我指挥
It's showtime, people. Follow my lead.
或者听我们指挥
Or follow our lead,
因为 共同带领
'cause, again, co-captains.
香港
杰 致晕毒气备好待发了吗
Jai, stun gas primed and ready?
是的
Yep.
你不用同时说「备好」和「待发」
You don't have to say "Primed" and "Ready."
它们意思一样
They mean the same thing.
信息收到且听到
Message received and heard.
拜托 都不笑一下吗
Come on. Not even a chuckle?
我刚刚说的梗超爆笑啊
That was comedy gold right there.
斯坦迪什 关闭监控还需多久
Standish, how long do you need to knock out security?
已完成 我就是这么厉害
Already done. I'm that good.
这些制♥服♥是谁选的
Hey, who picked out these uniforms?
我们难道是太空清洁工吗
What are we, space janitors?
只有做成连体衣才能拯救这一套了
Only thing that could make these better -- if it was a onesie.
弗兰琦 苏珊 你们就位了吗
Frankie, Susan, you in position?
是的 没有看到目标
Yeah. No sign of the target.
但他的车还在这里
His car's still here, though.
拜托 我快饿死了
Oh, come on. I'm starving.
我们能去吃披萨吗
Can we just go get a pizza?
各位 麦克尔罗伊是东南亚最大的毒品进口商
Hey, guys, McElroy's the biggest heroin importer in Southeast Asia.
我们能专注一下重点吗
Let's try to focus on what's important.
我想吃意大利香肠口味
I want pepperoni.
我们要在香港吃披萨吗
So we're gonna do pizza in Hong Kong?
比你想得更好吃
It's better than you think.
不 不可能比我们周五在村里吃的那家
No, it can't be better than that place that we went to
-更好吃 -我知道
- in the Village on Friday. - I know!
我周五约你们两个出去吃饭
I asked the two of you out to dinner on Friday,
你们俩都说有事要忙
and you both said you were busy.
这可不行啊
That's not cool.
你有信心你的致晕毒气
You're confident that stun gas
能毒晕麦克尔罗伊和他所有保镖吗
can neutralize McElroy and all his bodyguards?
如果你说的致晕毒气
If by "Stun gas," You mean
指的是我自♥制♥的甲氧氟烷混合物 那么我肯定
my own special blend of methoxyflurane, then, sure.
太棒了 家养弗朗什么的
Oh, that's cool -- metha-fl-snore.
太棒了
That's great.
你怎么想到这些东西的
How did you come up with that stuff?
你为什么要问这些问题
Why are you asking all these questions?
没什么大不了的
Oh, it's not a big deal.
我只是 我们一起工作
I just -- You know, we work together.
我们还没机会互相了解
We really haven't got a chance to know each other.
我不知道你从哪里长大的
I mean, I don't know where you grew up.
我不知道你父母什么样子
I don't know what your parents are like.
我不知道你喜欢什么口味的冰淇淋
I don't know what kind of ice cream you like.
我喜欢胡桃糖奶油味 但这是我个人口味啦
I like pralines and cream, but it's... specific to me.
好吧
Okay.
我在印度一个很小的地方长大
So, I grew up in this really small town in India
镇名叫「关你屁事」
called none of your damn business.
好吧 你尽管对抗
All right, well, you can try to fight this,
但这肯定要发生的
but it's gonna happen.
不 不会的
Nope. It's not.
开玩笑
Kidding.
弗兰琦 你去哪儿了
Hey, Frankie, where'd you go?
我在探索
I'm... exploring.
威尔
Will.
威尔 向上看
Will. Hey, look. Up here.
不 这边
No, over here.
我看到麦克尔罗伊了
I've got eyes on McElroy.
他看起来不太好 但他身边只有两位保镖
He's not looking too good, but he's only got two men with him.
我肯定能抓住他
I'm sure I could take him now.
不 别交战 让他们走到出口
No, don't engage. Let them proceed to the exits
被毒气放倒 正如计划那样
and have the gas take them out, as planned.
我知道了
I hear you.
但我很喜欢我的想法
I'm starting to really like my idea, though.
好极了 我也知道了
Great, and I hear you,
但计划只有在你严格实行的时候才最有效
but plans usually work best when you stick to them.
弗兰琦 别放下来
Frankie, don't put that down.
别 别
Don't -- Don't --
弗兰琦 别 你听我说
Frankie, don't -- you listen to me.
你现在马上回来
You get back here right now.
你别 你去哪儿 停下
Don't you... where are you going? Hey, stop it!
弗兰琦 别用电击枪
Frankie, do not use that Taser!
目标移♥动♥了 3号♥楼梯井
Target on the move, stairwell 3.
剩下的保安队在哪儿
Where's the rest of the security team?!
苏珊 他大概冲你去了
Susan, he's probably coming to you.
杰 去帮她抓住他
Jai, go help her grab him.
收到
Copy that.
斯坦迪什 去启动车
Standish, get the car.
为什么是我去开车 我在这里也能帮忙
Why do I have to get the car? I can help with McElroy.
拜托
Aw, come on --
我去开车
I'm-a go get the car.
伏下
Get down!
弗兰琦 你需要帮助吗
Frankie, you need assistance?
我找到他其余保安了
I found the rest of his security team.
他们人太多 很难枪战冲出去
There might be too many to shoot our way out,
但我觉得可以一试
but I say we go for it.
好 不过等下 让他们再靠近点
Yeah, no, no, let them get closer, though.
不许动
Freeze!
-不许动 -手举起来
- Freeze. - In the air.
-跪在地上 -快点
- Get down on your knees. - Come on.
动手吗
Now?
再等等
Just a little closer.
你们没地方藏了
放弃吧
你们都死定了
杰
Jai...
让我们都晕过去吧
take us all out.
你说什么就是什么
If that's what you want.
不是吧
Come on.
晚安
Nighty night.
这事我怪你
I blame you for this.
威 士 忌 骑 士
第一季 第九集
情报站酒吧
纽 约
准备好训练了吗
You ready to train?
来吧
Let's do this.
好的 没问题
All right. Okay.
轮到我了
My turn.
你累了吗
Whew! You tired?
-我没事 -你看起来很累
- I'm good. - You seem tired.
你还好吗 要不要休息一下
You all right? You need a break?
我没事
I'm good.
我好像有点内出血
I think I'm bleeding internally.
对了
Hey, man.
我昨天晚上做了很奇怪的梦
I, uh, I had - some crazy dreams last night.
你做的那个致晕毒气
Uh, does that -- that stun gas of yours --
不会有什么永久性后遗症吧...
does that leave - any permanent damage, or...
你能尝到所有味道吗
Well...can you taste everything?
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表