剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
You didn't do anything wrong.
暂时而已
Yet.
我不想跟伤害别人的事扯上关系
I don't want to be involved with anything that hurts people.
我能怎么帮你们
H-How can I help?
我们要拿到你的研究
Well, we need to get our hands on your research.
然后我们得讨论一下
And then we need to have a conversation
你叛变的事
about you defecting.
我得叛变吗
I...have to defect?
所以我才费这么大劲跟你套近乎
That's why I was trying so hard to connect with you.
弗兰琦甚至假装要杀你
Frankie even tried to motivate me
来激励我
by pretending she would kill you.
只是假装吗
"Pretending"?
好的
Okay.
你怎么想 兄弟
So, what do you say, man?
现在怎么办
What now?
我们去实验室取我的研究
We go to the lab and get my research.
好选择
Good choice.
老巢
偷♥情♥教授和他的本科生情人
The cheating professor and his undergrad lover
是我近来最喜欢的肥皂剧
is my new favorite soap.
看得我欲罢不能
I can't stop watching.
教授在教室里
The professor just offered her a glass of wine
给了她一杯酒 她却拒绝了
in the classroom, and she declined.
但她喜欢喝酒啊
But she loves wine.
-她怀孕了 -她怀孕了
- She's pregnant! - She's pregnant!
但我查看过他的医疗记录
But -- but I-I pulled up his medical records.
他做了输精管切除术
He's had a vasectomy.
对啊
Yeah.
不是他的孩子
It's not his baby.
不是他的孩子
Not his baby.
这就说得通了 每次都是别人的孩子
That makes sense! It's always someone else.
只是通常没这么明显
It's just never as obvious.
我太开心了
I'm so happy.
这让我想到
You know, it makes me think.
让朴做永的上线也太明显了
Park being Yong's handler is pretty obvious, too.
是啊 我是说 这也似乎太简单了
Yeah, I mean, it was almost too easy.
他甚至都没试图掩盖
He didn't even try to hide the fact
他到处跟着永的事
that he was following Yong around.
如果永那么重要
If Yong is such an important asset,
你觉得他们会只派一个人吗
do you really think they'd only send one person?
如果是我
Well, if it was me,
我会再派个藏得更深的卧底支援
I'd have somebody else deep undercover for backup.
我把那份名单调出来
I will pull up our list of names.
我把录像调出来
I'll pull up the footage.
一会见 教授
Until later, professor.
你这个心碎的老笨蛋
You old heartbroken fool, you.
是的 很明显
Yes, obviously,
你在麻省理工时 在计算机科学领域
you accomplished amazing things at MIT
获得了很多成就
in the computer-science field.
但我觉得 我还是比你聪明
But I'm just saying, I'm still smarter than you.
我尊重这想法
I respect that.
相信你自己那一套
Believing in yourself and whatnot.
但要我说 不 还是我更聪明
All I'm saying is, no, you're not.
小贱♥人♥
...bitch.
现在你觉得我很搞笑了吗
Oh, so, now you think I'm funny?
看 你不能只凭智商或能否造出超级武器
See, you can't just judge smarts by I.Q.
来判断一个人聪明与否
or whether or not you can build a superweapon.
不
No.
怎么了
What?
我的硬盘不见了
My hard drive is gone.
我所有研究都在里面
That was all my research.
好吧 我得通知我的团队
Okay, I got to let my team know.
那学生好像没关他的激光
Looks like that kid left his laser project on.
趴下
Get down!
走 走
Go. Go!
你真应该考虑一下转学
You know, you should really consider transferring.
你让我很担心 你们没事吧
You had me worried. Are you okay, kiddo?
我们没事 永在收拾行李
Yeah, we're good. Yong's packing up now,
然后我们就去那里
then we're heading there.
好的 注意安全
Okay, yeah. Stay safe.
听着 弗兰琦想和你打招呼
Look, Frankie wants to say "Hi."
好的
Okay.
保住你的小命
Don't get killed.
嗨 弗兰琦
Hi, Frankie.
重新看了遍记录
Went back through the records
交叉对照了永班上所有
and cross-referenced all the students in Yong's classes
新转来的的同学
with new transfers.
我们发现了三个
We got three hits.
朴 他正在楼上被审问
Park -- who's upstairs, being interrogated.
雷金纳德·「雷吉」·肯辛顿 就是斯坦迪什
Reginald "Reggie" Kensington -- that's Standish.
他给自己选的假名
Picked his own cover name.
是他的作风
Course he did.
还有这个女人 克莱尔·比赛特
And this woman -- Claire Bisset.
前法国间谍 现在是职业杀手
Former French intelligence, now freelance gun for hire.
我就知道她调情都是在演戏
I knew her flirty thing had to be an act.
讨厌 我本来很兴奋的
Man! I was so excited
以为大学女生仍然觉得我帅
that college girls still thought I was cute.
很抱歉 你是希望我发现不了
I'm sorry. Do you wish I never found out,
最终让她一枪射爆你的头吗
and eventually, she shot you in the head?
我有一部分是这么想的 苏珊 是有一部分
Part of me does, Susan. Yeah. Part of me does.
她一上传硬盘里的研究
The second she uploads that research off that hard drive,
我们就完蛋了
we're done.
任务失败
Mission's failed.
要传那么大的文件 她需要
To transfer a file that big, she's gonna need
高速网络 T3或者更快的
a high-speed connection -- T3 or higher.
我们已经查了
Well, we already looked.
校园里唯一满足条件的带宽在图书馆
The only place on campus with enough bandwidth is the library.
很好 你们去看看
Great. You guys get going.
我们在这等斯坦迪什和永
We'll wait here for Standish and Yong
这样我们能把他带到国♥务♥院♥
so we can take him to the State Department
开始处理他叛变的事
ad start processing his defection.
好的
Okay.
对了 苏珊
Oh, hey, Susan.
如果你有机会审问克莱尔
Uh, if you get a chance to question Claire...
记得问她 她跟我调情
make sure to ask her, you know, if the flirting was --
真的只是逢场作戏吗
was an act or not.
我都替你脸红
I'm embarrassed for you.
我不在乎
I'm okay with it.
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我告诉你 兄弟 这是我女朋友
I'm telling you, man, that's my girlfriend.
但是她也太性感了
But she's so...hot.
谢了 素未谋面的兄弟
Thank you, boy I've never met.
我很想继续聊 但我还有点事
I'd love to talk, but I'm kind of in the middle of something.
给我趴下
Get your ass on the ground!
家里见 小博
I'll see you at home, boo.
你太幸运了
You're so lucky.
是啊 她很棒
Yeah, she fine.
我不是很擅长和人打交道
I'm not really good with people.
我也没什么朋友
I don't really have a lot of friends.
等你到美国就好了 兄弟
Well, wait till you get to the States, man.
你不知道自己的生活会有怎样的变化
You don't know how your life will turn out.
是不知道
I don't know.
这一切都发生得太快了
This is all happening so fast.
叛变的事你不是打退堂鼓了吧
You're not having second thoughts about defecting?
我收到了一条短♥信♥
I got a text.
我的监督人很生气
My supervisors are upset
因为还没拿到我的研究
that they don't have my research yet.
他们派了一队人来接我
They're sending a team to pick me up.
你不会和他们走的 对吧
You're not gonna go with them, are you?
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
只要我活着 他们就会一直找我
As long as I'm alive, they'll keep coming for me.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表