剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
when we're in there, all right?
我知道怎么表示友好啊
I-I know how to be friendly.
如果他们让我们看案件报告
And if they let us get a look at their case reports,
看看能否找到失踪儿童
see if we can find the names
家人的姓名
of families with missing children.
这样就有个切入点了
That way, we'll have somewhere to start.
记得 友好一点
And, you know, friendly!
局长办公室就在这边
The Chief Directorate's office is right down here.
谢谢 你人真好
Thank you! You're lovely.
戏太多了
Too much.
长官 这两人想找你谈谈
Sir, these two requested a moment of your time.
二位有何贵干
How can I help you today?
你好 其实我们想
Hi! We were actually hoping that we could talk
-跟你谈谈... -我和我妻子想到局里来
- to you about some -- My wife and I just wanted to come in
亲自感谢你
and thank you personally.
我们当时严重超速
Yeah, we were speeding like idiots,
但局长没给我们开罚单
and, uh, Chief here didn't give us a ticket.
所以
So...
我只是在提醒局长
I'm just reminding the Chief
我和他见过面
that he and I have met previously.
我也记得你
I remember you, too.
狂热球迷
Big soccer fan.
对 可狂可热了
Yes, huge.
我们该走了
So, we should be going.
谢谢你
Thank you.
或许迟点我去拜访你
Maybe later, I will pay you a visit.
我劝你谨慎做决定
Oh, I'd -- I'd be careful with that.
我太太不喜欢客人突然来访
Yeah, the missus here, she doesn't like surprise guests.
对 我会很生气的
Yeah. I get mad.
会变得很暴♥力♥
Like, violently.
不管怎样
Well, either way...
我都一定会找到你们
I'll make sure I find you both.
那到时见了
So, until then, I suppose.
把门打开
动作快点 开门
真不敢相信你逼我装出友好的样子
I can't believe you made me be friendly.
别跑
Stop!
不许动
别跑
他们跑了
本地当局拒绝帮忙
So that's a "No" on help from the local authorities.
有些警♥察♥参与其中
Some of the police are in on it.
我们快离开这里
Let's get the hell out of here.
艾玛
Hey, Emma.
在干吗
What's up?
大白天喝酒 我喜欢你的风格
Ooh, day drinking. I like your style.
这会儿伦敦已经是下午了
Well, it's already the afternoon in London,
严格来说 我已经落后两杯了
so, technically, I'm two pints behind.
有道理
Makes sense.
你想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
抱歉 我不太喜欢喝酒
Ah, sorry. I'm not a big drinker.
开玩笑的 麻烦给我倒一杯啤酒
I'm totally kidding. Yes, a beer, please.
你和威尔认识多久了
So, how long have you and Will known each other?
我们在匡提科认识的
Uh, we met at Quantico.
我俩一拍即合
We became great buddies right away.
威尔以前常让我抄他考卷作弊
Will used to let me cheat off his tests.
好吧 不是他主动给我抄的
Well, not exactly "Let" Me.
-他并不知情 别告诉他 -我不会说的
- He doesn't know. Don't tell him that. - I won't.
只要你也别告诉他 我给他准备了什么生日礼物
As long as you don't tell him what I got him for his birthday.
什么礼物
Ooh, what is it?!
不 别说 让我猜猜
No! No, no, no, no. Let me guess.
有点沉 但不算太沉
Um, ooh, it's heavy, but it's not too heavy.
是...门把手吗
Is it a...doorknob?
不是
No.
我为什么要送他门...
Why would I buy him a door--
不 是支手表
Uh, no, it's a watch.
你们俩约会多久了
Um, how long have you two been dating?
六天
Six days.
六天
Six days.
你不 你不觉得也许你
Don't -- um, do you think you might
进展有些快吗
be coming in a little bit hot?
我并没有征询你的意见
Not that I'm soliciting your opinion,
但我有个高危工作
but I have a very dangerous job.
我没兴趣墨墨迹迹
I have no interest in mucking around.
如果我有感觉 我就大胆说出来
If I feel something, I express it.
好 非常棒
Cool, totally. Cool.
只是 只是假如说
It's, um -- It's just that if, say,
我收到了这样的礼物
I were to receive a gift like that...
我肯定会火速逃离现场
...I would run away like my hair was on fire,
并除去我的指纹
then I would melt my fingerprints off
让别人永远找不到我
so I could never, ever be found.
是啊 你当然会这样了
Well, yes, I mean, of course you would,
因为你害怕对任何关心你的人
'cause you're terrified of being vulnerable
展现出自己脆弱的一面
with anyone who cares about you.
没错
Exactly.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
斯塔拉普拉尼纳森林
保加利亚
我真不敢相信警♥察♥在绑♥架♥孩子 真让我恶心
I can't believe a cop is taking children. Makes me sick.
-他以为没人动得了他 -我们可以
- He thinks nobody can touch him. - We can.
我试着联♥系♥了一些雷找到的丢孩子的家庭
I tried reaching out to the few families of missing kids that Ray found,
但他们都太害怕不敢开口
but they're too scared to talk.
所以我们来这儿了
Well, that's why we're here.
让我们看看这儿是哪里
Let's find out where "Here" is.
没错
Yeah.
杰 你来照看一下孩子
Jai, I'm gonna need you to take a shift with the baby
让斯坦迪什收集这个警♥察♥局长的背景资料
so that Standish can start gathering background on our police chief.
没事 威尔 我是一心多用的大♥师♥
It's all good, Will. I'm a multitasking rock star, right?
而且我不跟你们轮流照顾宝宝
Yeah, plus, I'm not taking any shifts with any babies.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
婴儿就是个恶心的病毒细菌人肉袋
Babies are disgusting flesh sacks of viruses and bacteria,
你摸他们 就和摸屎无异
and if you touch them, you are literally touching poop.
好吧
Okay.
很明显你有些心结
Obviously some issues under the hood there.
好的 找到他了
All right, got him.
弗拉德米亚·科思洛夫 朋友叫他「弗拉德」
Vladimir Koslov, better known to his friends as "Vlad,"
意为受女性青睐的男子
但我怀疑他是否有妹子
although I doubt he has any.
我正在查其他的已知同伙
I'm looking up better-known associates now.
你好啊
Uh, hello.
马蒂娜·洛辛斯基
Martyna Losinski.
波兰人 前特种部队成员
Polish, former special ops.
被开除军籍
Dishonorable discharge.
现在是一个很高调的雇佣兵
Now a very attractive mercenary.
嗯 我们见过她
Yeah, we met her.
杰 弗拉德肯定在找我们
Hey, Jai, I'm sure Vlad's looking for us.
你能帮我们的车「隐身」吗
Can you at least take the RV off the grid?
没问题 给我九十秒
That I can do. Give me 90 seconds.
任何电子监控设备都探测不到我们
We'll be invisible to any form of electronic surveillance.
非常感谢 婴儿憎恨者
Thank you so much, baby hater.
杰不喜欢你 我真搞不懂
Jai doesn't like you. I don't know why.
因为你太可爱了
'Cause you're so sweet.
但他就是个讨厌的人
He's an awful person, though.
他也不喜欢我
He doesn't like me, either.
他不懂得分辨好赖
He's not a good judge of character.
我不讨厌婴儿
I don't hate babies.
我只是怕他们
I just... fear them.
太宁静了
So peaceful.
-我喜欢这样的地方 -我也是
- I love spots like this. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
就算有人喊得再大声
Someone could scream really loudly,
也不会被别人听到
and you'd never hear them.
这话真让人心惊肉跳
That's unsettling.
斯坦迪什要再去深挖弗拉德的资料
Hey, Standish is gonna dig a little deeper into Vlad's background,
也许黑进他的邮箱看看
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表