剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
等一下 为什么是我
Wait. So...why me?
首先 你会说阿宅语
Well, for one thing, you speak nerd.
所以你俩可以聊
So you two can talk about
磁力推进之类的话题
maglev-propulsion... whatever, okay?
再说 整个团队里也只有你
And also, look, you're the only guy on the team
勉强能扮成大学生
that can pass as a college student.
我扮研究生也没问题啊
I can still pass as a grad student.
他是认真的吗
Is he serious?
说完了吗 雷 还有其他事吗
Okay. Is that it, Ray? Anything else?
没有了
No. Whew!
这是你们的卧底资料
Uh, here's your covers.
-你的笑话好好笑 威尔 -祝好运
- That was good, Will. - Good luck.
别这样 我长了娃娃脸 我可以...
Come on. I got a baby face. I can...
笑死我了
That's rich.
让你变身小公主吧
Let's make you a princess.
要命
Oh, boy.
我把课程表发到你邮箱了
I've e-mailed you your course schedule.
永大部分的课你都参加
You're placed in most of Yong's classes.
我和威尔也会在学校里 扮成教授
Will and I will also be on campus, as professors.
我们能重返大学 我很开心
I love that we get to go back to college.
那是我生命中最快乐的时光
I mean, it was the happiest times of my life.
你们现在觉得我很酷 其实...
You guys think I'm cool now --
现在也没人觉得你很酷
No one thinks you're cool now.
我觉得你酷毙了
I think you're totally cool.
谢谢 斯坦迪什
Thank you, Standish.
但我可能弄错了
But I could be wrong.
我当墙头草比较好
Better I play both sides.
拿到永的研究难度很大
Getting ahold of Yong's research is gonna be hard,
但让他叛变更难
but getting him to defect, that's gonna be even harder.
毕竟我们不知道他效忠哪一方
I mean, we don't know where his allegiance lies.
我们甚至不知道他是否有兴趣
We don't even know if he's interested.
你得快速接近永
You need to get close to Yong fast.
你们俩有很多共同之处
You two have a lot in common.
你们都是死宅书呆
You're both giant nerds.
获取他的信任 询问他的私生活
Get him to trust you, ask him about his personal life --
无意冒犯 弗兰琦 但你是在教我如何交朋友吗
No offense, Frankie, but are you telling me how to make a friend?
他在暗示你从没交到过朋友
Oh, he's, uh, he's implying that you've never made a friend.
我最近才交了一个新朋友
Uh, I made a friend just recently.
他叫什么
Name him.
基斯
Keith.
姓什么
Keith who?
理查兹
Richards.
不 那是滚石乐队的主音吉他手
No, that's the lead guitarist for The Rolling Stones.
好了 我要去收拾行李了
Okay. I'm gonna go pack.
在你走之前
Hey, before you go, uh,
有件事档案里没写 但你应该知道
there's something that's not in the dossier that should be.
那就是我非常相信你
It's how much I believe in you.
我天
Oh, God.
来 抱一个
Come on. Bring it in.
我是真心觉得你很酷
I really do think you're cool.
我知道 大家都这么想
I know. Everybody does.
加油
You go get 'em, huh?
你们俩干嘛那么婆妈腻歪
What is with this touchy-feely crap?
你会害他变得软弱
You're gonna make him soft!
我只是想给他增强自信 好吗
I'm just trying to boost his self-esteem, okay?
我训练过很多新丁探员
I've trained a bunch of newbie agents.
他们只需要知道有人会支持他们
All they need to know is there's a support system there.
不 不对
No, they don't.
他们需要严厉的爱
They need tough love.
他们得知道 如果犯了错
They need to know that if they make a mistake,
会有数百万人丧生 而那都是他们的错
millions of people will die and it's all their fault.
你应该跟孩子一起工作
You should work with children.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
好吧
Okay.
在大学 我会扮成
At college, I will be...
维杰·帕里克博士
"Dr. Vijay Parikh."
从伯克利来的访问学者 研究天体物理学
"Visiting fellow from Berkeley, researching astrophysics."
我喜欢我的
Oh, I like mine.
卡门·维拉克鲁兹 性感的心理学教授
"Carmen Veracruz, sexy psych professor."
怎么 上面还写了"性感"吗
What, it says "Sexy" On the page?
没有 我自己加的
No. I added that.
但很准确啊
But it's accurate.
我没异议 我们...
No argument here. We are --
我们有资料 也有上课用的书 都准备好了
We have these a-and books for our course, s-so we're set.
坐飞机看的书
Ah! Reading for the plane!
不
Daah! No!
抱歉 请不要打开它
I'm sorry. Just -- Don't open that, please.
杰 只是本书而已
Jai, it's a book.
没错 但书里有灵敏的微型摄像机
Yes, but inside the book are really sensitive micro cameras
用于现场监控
for on-site surveillance.
所以如果我们把这些放到永所有的课堂上
So if we put these in all of Yong's classes,
就能全天候监视他
we can watch him around the clock.
好酷
That is so cool!
-是我做的 -好棒
- I did that. - Nice!
派对动物们
Hey, party people!
你好 雷
Hi, Ray.
我们刚收到关于永的新情报
We just got some new intel on Yong.
原来他的国家还派了一个上线去
Turns out his country sent a handler along
负责监视他一举一动
to watch his every move.
你们必须查出那人身份 然后抓住他
You guys need to figure out who that is and take him down.
明白 谢了 雷
Understood. Thanks, Ray.
好咧
All right.
你没走呢
Okay, you're not leaving.
感觉你们需要额外人手
Feels like you guys need an extra body, you know?
一个有外勤经验 了解这团队
Someone with field experience, someone who knows the team,
并且不想再照看他侄女的人
someone who doesn't want to babysit his niece anymore.
你是说真的吗 雷
Are you serious, Ray?
看我的指甲
Look at my nails.
不 不 那不是...
No. N-No, no -- That's not...
她接下来还想给我修眉 好吗
Look, she wants to pluck my brows next, all right?
就就挨枪子我也不管了
I don't care if I get shot.
求求你们带上我吧
Just please, take me with you.
你真觉得你能扮成大学教授吗
Do you really think you could pass for a college professor?
没戏 不可能
Not a chance in hell. Hmm.
但我可以扮橄榄球教练
Uh...but I could be a football coach.
布加勒斯特技术学院
罗马尼亚
谢谢
Thanks so much.
真棒
Ah, sweet!
我想让我们在校园拍张大合照
I wanted a group photo of us on campus.
美好的大学啊
Oh, college.
好好欣赏一下
Take it in, you guys.
充满知识和抱负
Full of knowledge and ambition.
运动和啤酒
Sports and beer.
一♥夜♥情♥
Walks of shame.
往事怀念够了 各位
Okay, enough Memory Lane, everybody.
永的研究让数百万人处于危险境地
Yong's research puts millions in danger.
我们动作要快
We have to move fast.
淡定
Relax.
永和他的研究
I'm gonna have Yong and his research
我都会手到擒来
wrapped up in a bow like that.
我是雷吉 你好吗
I'm Reggie. How you doing?
我来告诉你 你好得不得了
I'm-a tell you how you're doing. You're doing great.
因为雷吉现在是你的室友了
Because Reggie is now your roommate.
室友雷吉来啦
Reggie the Roommate, coming through.
我们得想一个酷炫的握手方式
We need to come up with a cool handshake.
你觉得如何
How you feel about that?
你能把耳机递给我吗
Can you hand me those headphones?
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
给
Here you go.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表