剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
《威士忌骑士》前情回顾
Previously on "Whiskey Cavalier"...
你刚刚是把电网给关了吗
Did you just shut off the power grid?
-没错 长官 -想不想看到交通瘫痪
- Yes, ma'am. - You want to cause a traffic jam?
-想 -想吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我只希望 如果我在这个团队待得够久
I'm just hoping, if I hang around long enough,
总有一天 威尔会原谅我并重新接纳我
that someday, Will will forgive me and let me back in.
是这样的 你会一直感到恐惧 知道吗
Here's the thing. You're never gonna stop being scared.
一名优秀的特工就是要有能力
What makes a good agent is the ability
克服所有恐惧 在危机关头
to push through that fear and get the job done
完成任务
when everything's at stake.
我知道你能做到
And I know you can do that.
利耶帕亚
拉脱维亚
太快了 太快了
Too fast! Too fast!
你一直在反复说同样的话
You keep saying the same thing over and over again.
因为太快了
Yeah, 'cause it's too fast!
早上好 我还没清醒
Good morning. Whew! I'm still waking up.
其实 我也很想去赛车
Hey, you know, I'd be, uh, I'd be racing myself,
但是那些赛车 真的只适合一米五以下的人
but those rally cars, they're really built for people under 5 feet tall.
我一米七六 高于平均身高
I'm 5'8". That's above average.
你想得美
You wish you were 5'8".
看路
Watch the road!
好了 集中注意力
Okay, guys, focus.
阿莱克西·尤金 你们要找的生化恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Alexi Yogin, the bio-terrorist you're grabbing,
只有参加这种比赛才会离开莫斯科
only leaves Moscow for these things.
他就在你们前面那辆车里
He's in the car right in front of you.
各位 我知道我们在执行任务
Guys, I know we're on mission,
但我觉得我真的能赢
but I think I can actually win this.
-请求出战 -不行 抱歉
- Permission to win? - No. Sorry.
阿莱克西在终点线好像安排了安保人员
It looks like Alexi's got a security team at the finish line.
你们得在赛道上把他拿下
You're gonna have to take him out on the course.
有趣
Ooh, fun.
说要干什么
Do what now?!
斯坦迪什 你之前说想多出外勤
Standish, you said you wanted more field experience.
你的机会来了
Come on. Here it is.
我收回那句话
I take it back!
抓紧 这位朋友盯上我们了
All right, hold on. Our friend's onto us.
他要离开赛道了
He's going off-road.
如果我最终要死在这辆车里
Look, if I'm gonna die in this damn car,
你最好不要跟丢他
you better not lose his ass.
真棒
Attaboy.
-好骄傲啊 -是吧
- So proud! - Right?
真的
Yeah.
机会来了 快抓住
Here's your shot. Take it!
-撞他 -没问题
- Ram him. - All right. Yeah.
来吧
Here we go. Come on.
冲啊
Here we go!
好吧
Okay.
这个选择很有趣
Interesting choice.
阿莱克西 举起手来
Alexi, let me see your hands!
举到空中
In the air!
斯坦迪什 你要干什么
Standish, what are you doing?
我觉得他受伤了
I think he's hurt.
帮帮我
Please help.
不要靠近目标人物
Do not approach the asset!
-斯坦迪什 -斯坦迪什
- Standish... - Standish...
我的腿断了
My leg's broken.
斯坦迪什 不 你好好想想
Standish, no! Think!
别激动 他很明显是腿断了
Relax! Obviously, he broke his leg.
我错了
My bad.
威 士 忌 骑 士
第一季 第十一集
你要是想怪谁 就怪他吧
Look, if you wanna be mad at someone, be mad at him.
是他开枪打了目标人物
He's the one who shot the asset!
是啊 可我是为了救你的命
Uh, yeah -- to save your life.
杰 我觉得我们都有点受够了
Look, Jai, I think we're all getting a little tired
你总有那么多借口
of your excuses.
我
I --
谢谢你救了我一命
Thank you for saving my life.
我妈妈也感谢你
My mom thanks you, too.
好了 我们得去雷那里接任务了
All right. We got to go get our mission from Ray.
你也要一起过来
Looks like, uh, you're coming along.
不是吧 我是惹上麻烦了吗
Oh, come on, man. Am I in trouble?
我以为阿莱克西受伤了 我只是想帮忙
I thought Alexi was hurt. I just wanted to help.
听我说 看到有人痛苦
Hey, look, it's normal to feel for another human
感到同情很正常
when they're in pain.
如果不同情就是心理变♥态♥了
You'd have to be a sociopath not to.
轮到你了
That's your cue.
我要是在场
If I was there,
开枪打完阿莱克西 下一个就是你
after I shot Alexi, I would have shot you!
就是这个
There it is.
所以你可能会因为一个错误杀我
So you would've killed me for a mistake.
不 我会在你腿上开一枪 让你长个记性
No. I would have put one in the leg to teach you a lesson!
-好吧 -只是腿吗
- Okay. - Wow. Just the leg?
你在人性这方面 取得了很大的进步呢
You're showing - a lot of personal growth.
我很为你骄傲 弗兰琦
I'm proud of you, Frankie.
我在努力
I'm trying.
雷 你还好吗
Ray, is everything okay?
我挺好的 怎么了
Yeah. I'm great. Why?
我这周末在照顾我侄女
I'm, um...watching my niece for the weekend,
她很喜欢玩装扮游戏
and she likes to play dress-up.
雷叔叔 一会儿能给你涂口红吗
Uncle Ray, can I put lipstick on you later?
我来回答 可以
I'm gonna answer this one. Yes.
太好了
Yes!
你们不懂了吧 我涂口红非常帅的
Joke's on you. I look great in lipstick.
是吗
Do you?
这次我们的新目标是金永孙
So, the...team's new target is Kim Yong Son.
他是布加勒斯特技术学院的天才工程师
He's an engineering prodigy at Bucharest Technical Institute.
他花了几年时间研究磁力技术
He's spent years studying maglev technology,
为电动势推进领域做出了极大贡献
which harnesses EMF propulsion fields.
能说英文吗 雷
C-Can we have that in English, please, Ray?
他们在用磁铁移♥动♥物体
They're using magnets to move stuff.
那你怎么不直接这样说
Oh. Why didn't you just say that?
我要是听懂了自然会说
Well, I would've if I understood it,
但我没听懂 所以说不出来
but I didn't, so I couldn't.
总之 永声称他正在研发一个
Anyway, Yong claims to be working on
高速轨道系统
a new high-speed railway system.
没错 我在麻省理工学院学了磁力推进
Yeah, I studied maglev propulsion at MIT.
这项技术有军事用途
That technology has military applications.
没错
Bingo!
他国家的军队希望利用他的研究
His country's military wants to use his research
制♥作♥长途导弹
to build long-range missiles.
我们不确定永是否知情
We're not sure if Yong even knows.
这让所有联盟国 包括美国
That puts every ally, including the U.S.,
都落入了独♥裁♥者的攻击范围
within a dictator's striking distance.
这会导致全球权力失衡
It reshapes the balance of power.
听懂了吗 这次我解释得很清楚
See? That time, I explained it good.
好 我有一个问题
Okay, just one question --
叫我来干什么
why am I here?
我们需要拿到永的数据
Well, we need to retrieve Yong's data
免得那些技术被歹人所用
before it falls into the wrong hands.
并说服他叛变
And convince him to defect.
所以
So...
你们要回大学去了
the team's going back to college!
你要卧底成永的新室友
And you are going undercover as Yong's new roommate,
也就是说 你要主导这次行动 我的朋友
which means you, my friend, are running point.
什么 这肯定不行
What?! That's a horrible idea.
我们稍微有点团队爱好吗
Hey, let's -- - let's be supportive here.
雷 这样肯定不行
Ray, it's not a great idea.
我能听到你们说话
I can hear both of y'all.
我也在这房♥间里 好吗
Like, I'm in the room with you.
我们知道
We know.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表