剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
Okay.
-真好 -你好 行了
- So nice. - Hi. Yeah.
斯坦迪什让我黑进了城♥堡♥的监控
Standish hacked me into the chateau's security cameras.
现场看起来真有趣
It looks really fun there.
其实没有
It's not.
我看见你在笑了
I can see you smiling!
-怪我 -看前面
- My bad. - Heads-up,
待嫁新娘 将军的女儿来了
bride-to-be/General's daughter incoming.
打扰一下 你一定是艾欧娜了
Excuse me. You must be Iona.
我是丹·弗莱明 这是我妻子玛丽
Dan Fleming. My wife, Mary.
我真开心你们来了
Oh! I'm so happy that you guys made it.
保罗跟我说你们俩就是神仙眷侣
Paul tells me you two are the perfect couple.
就像童话一样
Oh, it's like a fairy tale.
我想知道你们的秘诀
Well, I'd love to know the secret.
结婚这事 有点难以承受
This whole marriage thing is, uh, a lot.
谁说不是呢
Isn't it?
我的小丹丹
Danny Boy!
这不是新郎吗
Hey! There's the groom!
-嘿 -看看你
- Hey. - Look at you!
真高兴你们来了
So glad you made it.
玛丽 你看起来真美
Hey, Mary. You look wonderful.
谢谢你 保罗
Thank you, Paul.
真想赶快让你们见一下我的未来岳父
Can't wait for you to meet my new father-in-law.
可惜他甚至不能过来喝一杯
Unfortunately, turns out he's not even stopping by for a drink.
-这太糟了 -是啊
- Oh, that's too bad. - Yeah.
喝杯酒
Alcohol.
好主意
Great idea.
就像童话一样
It's a fairy tale.
我也来一杯 谢谢你
I'll take one of those. Thank you.
有人有仰慕者了
Someone has an admirer.
她大概觉得我是单身
Ah, she probably thinks I'm single
因为你的身体语言就说着你和我没关系
because your body language makes it look like I'm single.
我们见过吗 我叫米歇尔
Have we met? I'm Michelle.
应该没有
I don't think so.
我叫丹·弗莱明 这是我妻子玛丽
Dan Fleming. This is my wife, Mary.
你好
Hi.
-摩纳哥 -好的
- Monaco. - Nice.
-可能在苏黎世 -不 我们不怎么旅行
- Maybe Zurich. - No, well, we -- we don't travel much.
我妻子是个无趣的人
Wife's a bit of a snore.
确实如此
Guilty as charged.
你看起来很眼熟
You look so familiar.
怪我是大众脸
Just one of those faces, I guess.
也许吧
Maybe.
给我点时间 我会弄明白的
Give me some time. I'll figure it out.
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, boy.
米歇尔·伊托 疯子
Michelle Ito -- psycho.
雇佣杀手
Assassin-for-hire.
五年前在柏林我试图策反她
I tried to turn her five years ago in Berlin.
她大概不记得我了
She probably doesn't recognize me
我当时留着山羊胡
'cause I was going through my goatee phase.
我在书上看到说那显瘦
Well, I read that they were slimming.
她回来了
Okay, she's coming back.
我们不能让她揭露我们的卧底身份
We can't let her blow our cover.
得了 身体语言
All right. Body language.
行吗
Yeah.
好多了
Yeah, that was better.
是啊
Yeah.
那个吻 你觉得她信了吗
So, the kiss... you think she bought it?
我都信了 我都信了
Yeah, no. Fooled me. Fooled me.
苏珊 她是来执行任务的吗
Hey, Suze, um, is she here on business?
有可能 你们得搞清楚她是否认出了你们
Possibly. You need to find out if your cover is blown.
我纳米追踪了米歇尔的香槟
I nano-tracked Michelle's champagne.
吃完早午餐 她去了健身房♥
After brunch, she went to the gym.
她现在在女生更衣室里
She's currently in the women's locker room.
看来这次得我出马了 宝贝
Looks like this one's on me, Boo.
是啊
Yeah.
米歇尔 对吧
Michelle. Right?
没错
That's right.
我丈夫在绞尽脑汁回想你
Yeah, my husband, he's going nutty trying to remember you.
你去过阿斯彭吗
You ever been to Aspen?
没有
Nope.
丹去年去那里来了一场枫糖之旅
Dan did a maple syrup tour there last year.
他有点呆
Yeah, he's, uh, dorky.
丹才不呆
Hey, Dan's not a dork!
丹很酷
Dan's very cool.
不 没去过阿斯彭
Nope. Never been to Aspen.
柏林呢
How about...Berlin?
我更喜欢你留山羊胡的样子
I liked you better with a goatee.
你们俩怎么样
Uh, guys, how we doing?
还好吗
You okay?
实际上
Actually...
我们刚刚作为已婚夫妇 打了第一架
we just had our first fight as a married couple.
将军到底会不会出房♥间
Is the General ever going to leave his room?
保罗说他会参加
Paul said he's scheduled to attend
今天下午的新郎射击派对
the groom's shooting party this afternoon.
我们就趁机抓他
We'll grab him then.
很好
Great.
我去调查新娘
I'll be on bride detail.
你要接近她 打探清楚她都知道些什么
We need you to get close to her, find out what she knows.
我在前面看见几辆自行车 宝贝
Hey, you know, I saw some bikes out front, babe.
也许我们可以...
I thought maybe, uh... I don't know.
可以骑车兜兜风 看看风景
Maybe we'd take them for a spin, go see the sights.
好啊
Yeah.
让我想起我们婚礼之后的那次旅行
That reminds me of that trip we took right after the wedding.
叫...
The...
蜜月 蜜月旅行
Honeymoon. The honeymoon.
-坎昆 -在坎昆
- Cancun! - Cancun!
他走了
He's gone.
我也愿意在这种地方结婚
I'd get married in a place like this.
少来了
Oh, come on.
看到这场婚礼 你心中毫无波澜吗
You're telling me this does nothing for you?
这场婚礼不是真的
The wedding's not real.
对新娘来说是
It is to the bride.
直到她发现她父亲是一个种族屠♥杀♥的疯子
Till she finds out her father's a genocidal maniac,
她的未婚夫是假的
her fiancé's fake,
丹和玛丽·弗莱明也是假的
and so are Dan and Mary Fleming.
有时我觉得 事情的真实程度就在于你相信的程度
Sometimes I think things are as real as you want them to be.
第一次去欧洲时 我十八岁
First time I came to Europe, I was 18.
我骑自行车四处环游
I toured around by bike.
自行车 看吧
Bike. See?
我之前提到自行车
The bike thing I said earlier --
就是从你这儿获得的灵感
I got that from you.
我是凭直觉猜到的
I intuited that.
我是一名直觉家 我喜欢 我能感知到事情
I'm an intuiter. I like to -- I intuit things.
我去了意大利 西班牙 和法国
I went to Italy, Spain, and France.
我见过跟这里差不多的地方
I saw places just like this.
我曾以为我回来会嫁给一名后街男孩成员
Just thought I'd be back getting married to a Backstreet Boy.
我从未想过我的生活会变成这样
I-I just never thought my life would end up like this.
不过 幸好如此
Glad it did, though.
我们...房♥间见
I'll see you... back at the room.
好
Sure.
放
Pull!
希望他床上功夫比射击能力强
就差一点
Close.
到我了
Let's go here.
你太太很不错
Your wife is lovely.
放
Pull.
新手运气好
Beginner's luck!
悠着点 美国队长
Easy, there, Captain America.
这应该是丹第一次打枪
This is supposed to be Dan's first time.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表