剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
这可不是好兆头
Well, that's not a good omen.
你还好吗 兄弟
You okay, there, buddy?
不 不好
No. No.
我还在试图搞清楚
I'm still trying to wrap my head around...
你俩
this.
我也是 兄弟 我也是
So am I, man. So am I.
你得告诉威尔
You have to tell Will.
是吗
Do I, though?
除非你打算停止这一切
Unless you plan to stop this.
你打算停止吗
Do you plan to stop this?
嗯
Y-Yeah, uh...
嗯
Y-Ye-- Um...
-嗯... -你看 她想说是
- Y-- - See, she wants to say yes,
但她做不到 因为我们打算继续
but she can't, because we're not stopping.
那你就得告诉威尔了
Then you have to tell Will.
我知道
I know!
我知道
I know.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
还记得我们吗
Remember us?
你们的滑雪之旅怎样了
How was your ski trip?
不太好
Not great.
抱歉 我们依然未营业
Sorry. We're still closed.
我们知道
We know.
-那是... -没错
- Was that -- - Yep.
-我们是不是... -对
- Should we -- - Yep.
好吧
Okay.
-我没带武器 -我也是
- I'm not armed. - Me neither.
我有坏消息
I got bad news.
-我看着门 -收到
- I got the door. - Copy.
我有主意了
I think I have a plan.
那里有把古董猎枪
There's an antique shotgun back there
从这还是非法酒吧开始就有了
from when this place was a speakeasy.
你知道酒吧后面有把枪 但没告诉任何人
You know about a gun behind the bar and you never told anyone?
你认真的吗 这会儿教训我保守秘密的事
Are you seriously lecturing me about secrets right now?
准备好了吗
Ready?
就是现在
And...now.
你真是个宝贝
You're a keeper.
一切安全
All clear.
不满的顾客吗
Disgruntled patrons?
跳得好
Whoa. Nice jump.
撞翻了她
Pancaked her.
快逃
Go!!
快点 大伙 走了
Come on, y'all, let's go!
好吧 他们进不了这里
Okay. They can't get through that.
我们就在这等 叫支援来
I say we just hole up here and call for backup.
我不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
蒂娜 你在干什么 把枪放下
Tina, what you doing? Put the gun down.
他们进不来的
They can't get in.
你要为此付出代价
You're gonna pay for that.
我很怀疑
Doubt it.
把枪放下 开门
Drop your gun. Open the door.
我是自动步♥枪♥ 你只有一发子弹
Mine's an automatic, and you've got one bullet.
怎么了
What?
探员们 很高兴你们能来
Agents. So glad you could join us.
没有枪 没有支援 就像你要求的
No guns, no backup, as requested.
很好 进来吧
Excellent. Come on in.
来杯酒吗 我带了自己的酒来
May I offer you a drink? I brought my own.
不用了
No, I'm good.
等你死后我再开香槟喝好了
Yeah, I'll pop some champagne when you're dead.
我料到了
Yeah, I figured.
你们的朋友也不想加入
Your friends didn't want to partake, either.
抱歉弄得这么乱
Sorry about the mess.
斯坦迪什 你女朋友真渣
Standish, your girlfriend sucks.
我现在知道了
Yeah, I know that now.
好好享受这一刻吧 艾利克斯
Savor the moment, Alex.
因为你下半辈子都要在牢房♥里度过
You're gonna spend the rest of your life in a cell.
火气好大哦
Ooh, so mad!
我很喜欢这种激♥情♥
I love the passion.
所以我才希望我们再次合作
That's why I want us to be a team again.
你和你朋友们要为我♥干♥一票
You and your friends are gonna do a job for me.
想都别想
That's never gonna happen.
我料到你会这么说
I thought you might say that.
所以我带了一些激励你的东西
So I brought a little incentive.
那么
Now...
选谁好呢
who to pick.
不管你要干什么 你都可以用在我身上
Hey, whatever you're doing, you can use that on me.
我也希望可以 威尔 真的
Wish I could, Will -- truly.
但你充满了盲目的英雄主义
But you are so chock-full of misplaced heroism,
你宁愿死也不会为我效力
you'd let yourself die before you work for me.
但如果其他人有生命危险
But if someone else's life were at stake,
你在乎的人
someone you care about...
即使是当年抢过你女友
even the estranged best friend
现在已疏远的挚友
who stole your girl way back when...
不
No!
你就会任我差遣
...then you'll do whatever the hell I want.
你给他注射了什么
What did you put in him?
50微米的磁化纳米粒子
50 microns of magnetized nanoparticles --
最先进的医学技术
state-of-the-art medical technology.
它们能随血液在体内移♥动♥
They're designed to move harmlessly
不对人体造成伤害
through the bloodstream.
除非
Unless...
我激活它们
I activate them.
那微粒就会在脑内凝结
Then the particles coagulate in the brain,
使静脉破裂 造成严重脑出血
rupturing veins, causing massive cerebral hemorrhage --
立即死亡
Instant death.
我不会骗你们 真的很可怕
I won't lie -- it's pretty grisly.
不过 口说无凭
But why would you just take my word for it?
你们说是吧
don't you think?
把他们排好一排
Get you all in line...
不不不 求求你 别...
No. No, no, no, no. Please, don't --
保罗
Paul.
你真的不该去找陌生牙医
You really shouldn't go to strange dentists.
你不知道晕过去后 他们会放什么进你体内
You never know what they'll put in you while you're knocked out.
请你转告我妻子 我...
Please, tell my wife that I --
我要再喝一杯
I need another drink.
好吗
All right?
我们已经把那
Now that we've dispensed
可怜人的尸体处理掉了
with that unfortunate piece of business,
是时候进行任务简报了
I'd say it's time for the mission briefing.
雷 这次我来 你不介意的吧
Ray, you don't mind if I do this one, do you?
-去死吧 -很好
- Go to hell. - Great.
我如果生疏了 别见怪
Now, forgive me if I'm a little rusty.
你们小队将飞往布拉格
Your team will be flying to Prague
潜入即将举♥行♥的全球经济峰会
to infiltrate the upcoming Global Economic Summit.
你们的目标是俄♥罗♥斯♥财政部长罗曼·基利洛夫
Your target is Roman Kirilov, Russian Finance Minister
他也是俄♥罗♥斯♥总统的得力助手
and right hand - to the Russian president.
他不仅能控制
Not only does he control
全俄♥罗♥斯♥的合法资产
all of his country's legitimate assets,
还能使管控
but he also has access
数十亿偷来的外币
to billions - in stolen foreign currency.
这些资金被存放在黑账里
These funds are stored in black accounts
只能通过一台加密手提电脑取出
that can only be accessed through an encrypted laptop,
而电脑被链子拴在基利洛夫的手腕上
which Kirilov carries chained to his wrist,
所以你们要偷走那台电脑
which is why you're gonna steal it and replace it
用同款假电脑掉包
with an identical dummy.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人一时半会儿不会发现电脑是假的
The fake laptop will fool the Russians long enough --
我们趁此期间把赃款转到「托拉斯」
For us to transfer - the stolen funds to The Trust.
「完美犯罪」这个词已经被用烂了
The phrase "Perfect crime" gets overused,
不过用在这里再合适不过
but I'd say this fits the bill.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表