剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
他可真扫兴
What a buzzkill.
不错 弗兰琦 你交到朋友了
Oh, good, Frankie, you made a friend.
走吧
Come on.
伙计们 伙计们 特大好消息
Hey, guys, guys, great news.
所有小孩都会和家人团聚
All the kids are gonna be reunited with their families,
而且鉴于弗拉德是跨境走私
and because Vlad was operating across borders,
他将以侵犯人♥权♥的罪名
he'll be tried by an international tribune
在国际论♥坛♥上接受审判
for violating human rights.
他后半辈子都将在监狱中度过了
He's gonna spend the rest of his worthless life in prison.
-那个大坏蛋罪有应得 对吧 -没错
- That's exactly what that big bad man deserves, isn't it? - Yeah.
-没错 就是 -所以 是时候
- Yes, it is. Yes, it is! - So, I guess it's time
和这个小家伙道别了
to say goodbye to this little guy, huh?
我们后会有期 小威尔
I'll see you around, Baby Will.
他叫科斯塔
It's Kosta.
抱歉 没错 科斯塔
Sorry, yes, Kosta.
还真别说
You know what?
这名字挺配你的
That fits, too.
祝你好运 小宝贝儿
Buena suerte, chiquito precioso tesoro.
再见 小家伙
Bye, little man.
能让我... 我可以...
Hey, uh, would you mind if -- if I, uh...
来吧 好好感受
Yeah, go nuts.
给你
Here you go.
真是个乖宝宝
What a good baby!
所以 关于婴儿香的事
S-So, that new-baby smell, that's, uh --
真有那么回事 对吧
that's a thing, huh?
是真的
It's real.
-是真的 -没错
- That's a thing. - Yep.
祝你前途一片光明
Hey, you have a good life.
好吧
All right.
好了 到妈妈那里去 你应该
Okay, here comes your mom, s-so you should, uh --
科斯塔
Kosta!
好吧
Okay.
科斯塔
Kosta.
谢谢你们大家
Thank you all so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
-非常谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you so much. - Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得漂亮 伙计们 我撤了
Nice work, everyone. Peace out.
-谢谢 蒂娜 -好的
- Thanks, Tina. - All right, now.
再见
Bye.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
-你怎么知道 -我不知道
- How do you know that? - I don't.
我只是希望如此
I just really hope so.
那好吧
Oh, okay.
情报站酒吧
纽 约
注意了 伙计们 快看
Oh, hey, hey, guys, check this out.
你不用这样的
You didn't have to do this.
什么
What?
这真的
Oh, this is --
这真的太棒了
This is just amazi--
而且你还刻了字
And you had it engraved.
那是当然
Of course I did.
这是我收到的最好的礼物
This is the nicest gift I've ever gotten.
天呐
Oh, gosh.
-谢谢 -不用客气
- Thank you. - You're very welcome.
我戴上试试
Oh, I-I gotta try it on.
我们不在的时候你们俩搞了什么鬼
What did you two get up to while we were gone?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
她只是完全改变了我的人生轨迹
She just kinda changed the whole path of my life.
什么
What?
说来话长 我以后跟你们说
It's a long story. I'll tell you.
更好的是 看看我的日记本
Better yet, check out my journal.
还是算了
Oh, no thanks.
好吧 晚安 大家伙
All right, good night, you guys.
-晚安 -晚安 -晚安
- Night! - Night! - Night!
我连盒子都好喜欢
I even like the box.
像猫一样
Like a cat.
我希望威尔能用鼻子那样蹭我
I wish Will would nuzzle me like that.
你心里想什么都要说出来 是吧
You just say everything that comes into your head, don't you?
你应该把这个写进你的日记里面
Oh, you should write that in your journal.
我真可能会写进去
Oh, maybe I will.
「亲爱的日记...」
"Dear Diary..."
「苏珊对我很刻薄」
"Susan mean to me."
「弗兰琦也很不友善
"Frankie not so nice, either.
减两分」
Minus two."
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表