剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
你们是谁 想怎么样
Who are you? What do you want from me?
我国一名外交官在你家被杀
One of our diplomats was killed at your house.
我们想要答案
We want answers.
等一下 你们是美国人
Wait -- you're Americans.
我什么都跟警♥察♥说了
I already told the police everything.
我是说 太可怕了
I-I-I mean, it's terrible,
那个可怜女人的遭遇 可是...
what happened to that poor woman, but, uh --
你有所隐瞒
You're hiding something.
看看他多快会屈服
Let's see how quickly he caves.
我没隐瞒什么
I'm not hiding anything.
我家遭遇劫匪
My house was being robbed.
布丽奇特试图阻止 然后
Bridget tried to intervene, and...
他们杀了她
...they killed her.
她根本就不该出现在那儿
She wasn't even supposed to be there.
我妻子不在家
My wife was away,
布丽奇特和我当时...
And Bridget and I were --
...在工作
...were working.
那不只是寻常的公事晚餐 对吧
This wasn't just a business dinner, was it?
我们彼此相爱
We were in love.
我们不是故意的 一切...
We didn't plan it. It --
一切就这么发生了
It just happened.
这么说他对警♥察♥撒了谎
So he lied to the police
毁了自己的名声
and ruined his reputation.
为了爱情
Yeah, for love.
太鲁莽了
Reckless.
但可以理解
But understandable.
如果你相信爱情
That you might risk everything
你可能会奋不顾身
if you believe in that sort of thing.
我相信
I do.
你呢
Do you?
你们好
Hello.
艾玛·戴维斯 军情六处
Emma Davies, MI6.
你一定是特布里奇探员了
You must be Agent Trowbridge.
是我
Yes.
你是切斯探员
And Agent Chase?
是的
Yes.
有意思
Interesting.
我不觉得
Not really.
是你让我们搅入了这一切的吗
So you're the one that backed us into this jackpot?
不 是你自己 特布里奇探员
No, you did that yourself, Agent Trowbridge,
是你们偷走了我们放置在布达佩斯的导弹计划
when you stole the missile plans we planted in Budapest.
她在批评我们做自己的本职工作吗
Is she criticizing us for doing our jobs?
-我可因为更小的事杀过人 -好了 我们
- Because I've killed for less. - Okay, we...
我们为我们在两国之间
We apologize for any friction we may have caused
可能引起的摩擦而道歉
between our two countries.
帅气又灵活
Handsome and diplomatic.
今天是我的幸运日
My lucky day.
天啊
Oh, my God.
夫人
Ma'am?
你好 各位 这位是卡伯特
Oh. Hello. This is Cabot, everyone.
休·卡伯特 我在戴维斯探员下面
Hugh Cabot. I'm under Agent Davies.
不是在她身下...
Oh, uh, not "Under" in -- in that --
她是我上司 我归她管
She's my boss. I'm under my boss --
-我们明白 -我们明白
- We get it. - We get it. Yeah.
我拿了茶
I brought tea.
给大家
For everyone.
总之 他是休·卡伯特
Anyway, that's Hugh Cabot.
我们去见你们其他队员吧
Shall we join the rest of your team?
好的
Yes, please.
-把茶放下 -我在放
- Leave the tea. - I-I am.
你相信她装出来的样子吗 礼貌又活泼
You believe this act? All polite and sunny?
我说不好 她看起来不错
I don't know. She seems nice.
你的想法是错的
Your opinion is wrong.
这不是个别事件
This was not an isolated incident.
强大的英国政客间
There have been several robberies
已经发生过几起盗窃了
of powerful British politicians.
黑市有其他失物出现吗
Have any other items shown up on the black market?
没有 所以我们认为
No, which is why we believe
这些盗窃犯有其他想法
our thieves have a different agenda.
这些盗窃犯一直在换人
Your thieves keep switching from robbery to robbery --
不同的靴子 纤维 毛发
different boots, different fibers, different hair.
他们肯定替某个人干活
Well, they've all got to be working for someone.
有道理
Makes sense.
参与人一直变化 才能让他不被暴露
Keep changing the players, you always stay anonymous.
不论幕后主使是谁
Whoever the mastermind is,
他们肯定在使用罪犯分类广♥告♥
they're probably using the criminal classifieds.
是暗网的一部分
It's part of the dark web
致力于非传统就业机会
dedicated to nontraditional employment opportunities.
当然 同时也几乎不可能让我们访问
Of course, it's also almost impossible to gain access.
除非你是超级宅男
Yeah, not when you're a super-nerd
并以一当十
with the strength of 10 nerds.
注册暂时关闭
好了 我们进去了
Got it. We're in.
干得好
Oh, brilliant.
话说 「宅男」是我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding about the nerd thing, by the way.
我挺酷的
I'm actually pretty cool.
并且他的智商比你高一点
Plus, his IQ's actually slightly higher than yours.
关我什么事
Why would I care about that?
你说得对 杰 智商只是个数字
You're right, Jai? IQ is nothing but a number.
而他的数字稍高一点
In his case, a slightly higher number.
你们知道吗 我得... 有点...
You know what? I've got to, um -- there's a -- Yeah.
斯坦迪什 你能找到什么和盗窃有关的东西吗
Hey, Standish, can you find something that matches the robberies?
等一下
Uh... yeah, hold on.
有了
Here we go.
有人在召集五人
Someone is assembling a crew of five
今晚去肯辛顿一所房♥屋做类似的事
for a similar job at a house in Kensington later tonight.
肯辛顿住着几位高级政客
Several high-ranking politicians live in Kensington.
好了 如果我们想弄清此事
All right, well, look, if we want to get to the bottom of this,
我们得把人安插♥进♥去
we need to place somebody on that crew.
我去
Yeah -- me.
这方面我有经验
I've got some experience in this arena.
入室盗窃吗
Robbing houses?
我之前的生活很有趣
I mean, I've had a fun life.
好 我很期待与你们合作
Right. Well, I look forward to working with you all.
我们也是
Yes, likewise.
你想让我和你一起去吗
You want me to come with you?
不不不 我可以
No, no, no. I'm good.
再说了 你在这儿挺开心的
Plus, you seem... happy right here.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我们在全伦敦都有罪犯联♥系♥人
We have criminal contacts all over London.
我们为什么要来这里 我...
What are we doing here? I --
天啊
Oh, God.
你跟威尔之间感情出了问题
So, you and Will get a little bit messy,
所以我就得和这个混♥蛋♥打交道吗
and now I have to deal with this jackass?
利亚姆
Liam!
好久不见
Long time.
这是友好拜访吗
Is this a friendly visit?
那就要看你对「友好」的定义是什么了
That depends on your definition of "Friendly."
你怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? You all right?
挺好的
Good.
想我吗
Miss me?
偶尔
Occasionally.
自从干完马略卡岛那票后就没见过你俩了
Haven't seen you two since we pulled that job in Mallorca.
说起这个 我们正在找工作
Speaking of which, we're looking for work.
可以说得具体些吗
Care to be more specific?
盗窃
Burglary.
高端
High-end.
也许在肯辛顿一带
Maybe something in the Kensington area.
到地方了
Ah, there it is.
肯辛顿怎么了
What's wrong with Kensington?
没什么
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表