剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
我们都有不同的应对方式
We all cope in different ways.
你就...
Just...
答应我 你在挣扎的时候
promise that you'll keep talking to me
一定要告诉我 好吗
if you're struggling, yeah?
我答应你
I promise.
好了 我要去试着睡一会了
All right. I'm gonna try to get some sleep.
我喜欢我们无所不言
I love that we tell each other everything.
这对我来说很重要
It's important to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这房♥间是我的两倍大了
It's, like, twice the size of mine.
真想不通
I don't get it.
我躲在下面都快窒息了
I was suffocating under there.
刚才差一点就被发现了
That was too close!
他的屁♥股♥都挨到我的脚了
His butt cheek was touching my foot.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我在干什么啊
What am I doing?!
我这个朋友糟透了
I am a terrible friend.
雷 别往心里去 但是
Ray, don't take this personally, but you --
你是我人生中最大的错误
you are the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life.
怎么可能有人把这种话往心里去
How could anyone take that personally?
听着 艾玛死的时候 我很伤心
Look, when Emma died, I was grieving.
我们都是
We all were.
所以 我们在彼此那里寻求安慰
So we...took comfort in each other.
好几次
Repeatedly.
你能别说了吗
Would you stop it?!
听着 我让你发过誓
Look, I made you swear
不能再让这种事发生
that this would never happen again,
所以你到底在这里干什么
so what the hell are you doing here?
你打电♥话♥叫我过来的
You called me and told me to come over.
难道你一直这么听话吗
Well, do you always do everything people tell you to do?
我可是雷啊
I'm Ray.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你想让我走吗
Do you want me to leave?
-苏珊 -我在考虑
- Susan - u202dI'm thinking!
好了
Okay.
我盛装打扮 准备赌博了
I am dressed and ready to gamble,
威尔也盛装打扮 准备去当门童停车了
and Will is dressed and...ready to park some cars.
你说什么呢 这可是崭新的晚礼服
What are you talking about? This is a brand-new tux.
好吧 斯坦迪什 我们要找的是谁
Okay, Standish, who are we looking for?
根据宾客记录 他叫尼古莱·穆勒
According to the guest registry, one Nikolai Mueller,
格里芬已知的同伙
known associate of Griffin,
一小时前入住了你们酒店
checked in to your hotel about an hour ago.
他就是目标 而且哪里都不会去
He's your target, and he's not going anywhere
因为他打黑杰克的手气正旺
because he's currently crushing it at blackjack.
让我们中断尼古莱的连胜记录
Let's get ready to bust Nikolai's streak.
那就是他
That's him,
前方右边桌子 中间位置
far-right table, middle seat.
好 看到他了
Yep. Got him.
能帮我拿杯香槟吗
If I might, could you get me a glass of champagne?
我要是你 别给她超过一瓶的量
If you know what's good for you, you'll stop her at a bottle.
或来两瓶
Or two.
瞧瞧 手气不错啊 朋友
Oh, look at this. You're on a roll, my friend.
我来这只是为了赌博
I'm only here to gamble.
我也是 局势不错啊
Ah, me too. Table's hot.
我要赢一把
I need a win.
亲爱的 亲爱的 别再像摩纳哥那次了
Honey, honey, let's not have a repeat of Monaco.
我们输了幢避暑别♥墅♥
We lost our summer home.
拜托
Come on.
我也不想和你说话
I don't wish to talk to you, either.
真有意思
That's lovely.
没问题 朋友 那我们把嘴闭上
Not a problem, amigo. Consider our mouths zipped.
你知道吗 我确实有一个问题要问
Oh, you know what? I do have one question.
格里芬在哪
Where's Griffin?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who that is.
亲爱的 他不知道那是谁
Honey, he doesn't know who that is.
现在知道了吗
How about now?
正式声明一下 我很喜欢这样的你
For the record, I love this version of you.
拜托
Please.
如果他看见我在跟你说话 他会杀了我
If he saw me talking to you, he would kill me.
看见你
Saw you?
他在这吗
He's here?
威尔·切斯在这 把他引开
Will Chase is here. Keep him off me.
我看见他了
I've got him!
简直太喜欢这样的你了
Really like this version of you.
你们俩 干掉他
You two -- take him out.
格里芬
Griffin!
别动
Don't move!
如果你想杀我
If you wanted to kill me,
你早就动手了
you would've done it already.
怎么了
u202dWhat?!
你要找死吗
You're gonna kill yourself.
他刚才就跳了
He just did it.
这样跳下去成活率只有二分之一
Chances are someone survives that jump one out of two times,
第一个人没死 所以不行
and the first guy just lived, so no.
你真没趣
You're no fun.
第一次有人这么说我
First time a guy's said that to me.
兄弟
Hey, man.
你准备干点什么吗
What are you up to?
格里芬正盘算着逃出柏林
Well, Griffin's scrambling to get out of Berlin.
我在给尼古莱
I'm setting up wiretaps
和所有已知的手下安窃听装置
for Nikolai and all known associates.
你懂 以防他要给朋友打电♥话♥
You know, in case he decides to phone a friend.
聪明
Smart.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
我们可以分享薯条
We can split my fries.
你有蛋黄酱吗
Do you have any mayonnaise?
不 因为只有疯子
No, but that's because only crazy people
才想在薯条里加蛋黄酱
want mayonnaise on their fries,
但我不认为你疯了
and I didn't think you were crazy.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗 兄弟
So, how you doing, man?
我挺好的
I'm okay... I guess.
艾玛的事让你很闹心吗
That Emma thing mess you up?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - u202dYeah.
我也是 我也是
Me too. Me too.
你想跟我谈谈这个吗
You want to talk about it?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
是她让你跟我谈的
She told you to talk to me.
是的 她威胁我
Yeah, she threatened me.
你知道这有多尴尬吗
Do you know how embarrassing it is
两个人聚在一起
that two people have to get together
决定给我点同情的薯条
and decide to give me pity fries?
不 不 不 不
N-No! No. No, no, no, no. u202dAh.
这不是同情薯条 这是象征友谊的薯条
These aren't pity fries. This is about friendship.
这是友谊薯条
These are friendship fries.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我觉得咱俩都同意
Look, I think both you and I can agree
有些时候 或许 我可能
that sometimes, maybe, I can be
有一点点以自我为中心
the teeniest, tiniest bit self-involved.
是的
Yeah.
但我现在来了
But I'm here now.
好吗
Okay?
放过我吧
Cut me some slack.
要怎样才能让你敞开心扉
What's it gonna take to get you to open up?
冰箱里有蛋黄酱
There's mayonnaise in the fridge.
-我没那么喜欢你 -好吧
- I don't like you that much. u202d- Okay.
但是
But...
等你准备好了 我就在这
when you're ready, I'm here.
好的
Okay.
-你现在准备好了吗 -没有
- Are you ready now? u202d- No.
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表