剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表
Okay.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
为什么总发生这种情况
Why does this keep happening?
我还挺喜欢的
I kinda like it.
卡伯特把王子所有的保安
Okay, Cabot has ordered all the Prince's security
都叫去一楼了
to the ground floor.
太棒了 我们赶紧出去吧
Great. Let's get out of here.
别别别 等一下
Uhp, bup, bup! Da-- Wait.
他刚刚把运动传感器打开了
He just activated the motion sensors.
好吧 听着 我们得待在这里
All right, look, we got to stay in here
等斯坦迪什解决掉安保
until Standish knocks out security.
太棒了
Great.
你怎么样了 哥们
How you doing, buddy?
跟你说实话 老大
Not gonna lie to you, Chief.
不太好
Not good.
好 吧
O...kay.
你知道吗 我觉得自从艾玛来这里
You know, I want you to know that ever since Emma got here,
你表现得非常正常
you've been acting completely normal
一点也不奇怪
and not ridiculous at all.
我谢谢你
Thanks.
我从没说过 我真的很喜欢
And I never mentioned it, but I really appreciate
你分♥析♥我的一举一动
when you evaluate my behavior.
我听出来你在嘲讽我了
I'm picking up the sarcasm,
正好借此机会 咱俩谈谈这件事
but I'm gonna take that as an opening, so let's talk about that.
天啊 可别
Oh, God, no.
为什么不呢 这里很安全
Why not? It's a safe space.
斯坦迪什 你能快点吗
Standish, can you hurry?
快点 我在30米高手握英国的命运
Hurry? I'm 100 feet up, with the future of Britain in my hands.
顺带一句 我现在手心冒汗
Which are very sweaty, by the way.
好了 杰 我要找什么
Okay, Jai, what am I looking for?
你应该看到一个绑在尖塔上的卫星天线
You should see, like, a satellite dish mounted on a spire.
好吧
All right.
深呼吸
Just breathe through it.
好了 它就在我面前
Yeah, all right, I'm at it.
但是我没看见什么可以拔的东西
I-I don't see anything to pull, though.
你应该能看到一根黑色电线
Okay, there should be a black wire
接在塔楼边上的一个通线盒里
going into a junction box on the side of the tower.
「在塔楼边上」是什么意思
What do you mean, "on the side of the tower"?
就是在塔楼的边上 这有什么...
I mean the side of the tower. What does --
我不会下去的 不行
Oh, absolutely not. No.
我又不是英国人 这跟我也没什么关系
I'm not even British. This doesn't mean that much to me.
搞什么啊
Come on, now.
你能做到 斯坦迪什
You can do this, Standish.
好吧 我们能做到
Okay. We can do it.
开始吧
Here we go.
好了 抓住
Okay. Got it.
慢慢来
Just hang on.
先把脚放下去
Okay, just gonna put your feet down.
你能感觉到底 马上就能感觉到
You're gonna feel the bottom. You're gonna feel it in no time.
感觉屋檐 正在感觉屋檐
I feel ledge. Feeling the ledge!
这感觉不对劲 我还没够到边
Doesn't feel right. Don't feel the edge.
快告诉我 在哪呢
Let me know -- Where is it?
感觉到了
Ah, there it is.
好吧
All right.
你等我先欣赏一会风景
Just gonna enjoy the view a little bit.
我在这下面
You look like you're doing brilliantly to me
看到你做得不错
from all the way down here.
你在帮倒忙 好吧
Yeah, not helping!
我卡在锁着的门前了
I'm stuck at a locked gate.
我非常需要你现在就解除安保 斯坦迪什
I could really use that override, Standish.
事情总是没那么简单
Just not gonna make it easy.
行吧
Okay.
加油 你能做到
Come on. You got this.
伸手然后抓住
Reach out and grab it.
加把劲
Hurry it up.
好
All right.
「回到马背 回到马背」
I'm getting on the horse. Getting on the horse!
安全系统已断开
Security disconnected.
太棒了
Yes!
好样的 斯坦迪什
Way to go, Standish!
老子又回来了
We back on the horse, bitch!
各位 你们可以行动了
Guys, you're good to go.
干得漂亮 斯坦迪什
Nice job, Standish.
求你了 别
Please -- don't!
卡伯特 把枪放下
Cabot. Drop it.
走这边 殿下
This way, your Royal Highness.
不
No!
快跑
Go, go!
你寡不敌众
You're outgunned.
她说得对
She's not wrong.
卡伯特 我知道你不是幕后主使
Cabot, I know you're not the one behind this.
你没那胆量
You don't have the spine.
我不想这么做的
I didn't want to do this.
他们发现了
They found out about...
我的毒瘾
my addiction.
他们说我会丢掉工作 去坐牢
They...said I'd lose my job and go to jail.
「他们」是谁
Who are "they"?
你不明白 他们会杀了我
You don't understand. They'll kill me.
卡伯特 你曾有过责任感
Cabot, you had a sense of duty once.
做正确的决定
Do the right thing here.
帮我们阻止他们
Help us stop them.
他们
They, uh...
他们称自己为
They call themselves...
「托拉斯」
The Trust.
他们遍布各地
They're everywhere --
政♥府♥ 情报部门
governments, intelligence agencies.
还有
And...
他们想
they want --
卡伯特
Cabot.
该死
Oh, bloody hell.
他死了
He's gone.
伏下 有狙击手 你搞清来自何处了吗
All right, stay low. We got a sniper. Did you get a read on it?
你在这儿呢
There he is.
搭档
Hey, partner.
这上面有你名字
This one's got your name on it.
是的
Yes, it does.
雷在交叉核对联调局 中情局和国安局的信息
So, Ray's cross-checking with the FBI, CIA, and the NSA
看有没有「托拉斯」的踪迹
to see if there's any tracking on an organization called "The Trust."
很好 艾玛说她会分享她从军情六处得到的情报
Great. And Emma said she'd share any intel she gets from MI6.
关于这个
Yeah, about that --
我不该指控艾玛出♥卖♥♥♥我们的
I shouldn't have accused Emma of double-crossing us.
-她 -她很棒
- She's... - She's great.
那也不至于
Let's not get crazy.
但你说得对 我之前是在胡闹
But you were right. I was being ridiculous.
我不该失去专注的
I shouldn't have lost focus.
所以你和我不能
That's why you and I can't --
-弗兰琦 等等 -让我说完
- Frankie, wait. - Let me finish.
我们之间显然有火花
We obviously have a connection.
如果我们是两个有正常工作的普通人
And if we were two normal people and we had normal jobs,
我们可以打卡下班 喝几杯龙舌兰
we could clock out, throw back a bunch of tequila,
看会有什么发展
and see where the night took us.
但我们没有正常的工作
We don't have normal jobs.
是的
No.
我们的工作太重要 不能冒险搞砸
And what we do is too important to risk messing up.
你明白吗
You understand?
我不喜欢 但我懂
I don't like it, but I get it.
抱歉我不能做和你一起吃冰淇淋的女孩
I'm sorry I can't be the girl you get ice cream with.
我可以和任何人吃冰淇淋
I can get ice cream with anybody.
你和我 我们拯救世界
You and me, we save the world.
纽约见
I'll see you in New York.
纽约见
剧集 | 威士忌骑士 | 导航列表