剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
我觉得大量的复员文件可能会引起法国♥军♥队的注意
I think the French army may notice a glut of demobilization papers.
但我可以替你做一份
But I can do one for you.
我想我的情况还没你的那么紧急
I don't think the situation is as urgent for me as it is for you.
你什么时候会用上
When will you use it?
等我为波兰犹太人找到安身立命之所
When I figure out where it's safe for a Polish Jew to go next.
那你可能要等上一段时间了
You may be waiting a while then.
除非我能离开欧洲
Not if I can leave Europe.
贝拉
Bella?
你们想怎么卿卿我我都行 但能不能先让我洗个澡
By all means, keep going, but could I please have a bath?
真不敢相信你们被苏联人逮捕了又被释放
I cannot believe you were arrested by the Soviets and released.
说逮捕似乎不太合适
Arrested feels like the wrong word.
那该怎么说
What word would you use?
我不知道 一次善意的逮捕
I don't know. It was a friendly arrest?
我们削了一个星期的土豆皮 贝拉交了一个朋友 他帮了我们
We peeled potatoes for a week. Bella made a friend. He helped us.
她让他想出一个理由释放我们...他做到了
She asked him to make a case for our release... and he did.
我真是松了一口气
That's, um-- I'm relieved.
苏联人难以捉摸
The Soviets are... unpredictable.
你还好吗
Has it been alright for you?
这里更好 这点毫无疑问
It- It's better here, yeah. No question.
但他们不是德国人
But they're not the Germans.
没那么有组织性 他们只是...
It's not so organized. It's just, um...
一种不同的存在
a different existence.
拉多姆会伤透你的心
Radom would break your heart.
我不想在你刚到的时候告诉你这个消息
I hate having to tell you this when you just got here.
是什么
What is it?
母亲的信昨天送到
This arrived from Mother yesterday.
他们被驱逐了
They were evicted.
她说他们没事
Uh, she said they're fine.
他们在老城区找到了一个不错的地方
They found a nice place in the Old Quarter.
他们听起来很开心
They sounded cheerful enough.
说实话 我是在担心你
Truthfully, my panic was for you.
她的信比你们俩先到...
The fact that her letter made it here faster than the two of you...
我以为你们俩都...
I- I thought you were both--
每个人都在他们应该在的地方
Everyone... is where they should be.
好吗
Okay?
她睡着了
She's asleep.
雅各布
Jakob!
我弄坏了你的相机
I ruined your camera.
你觉得我会在乎吗
Do you think I care?
那是你的一部分 - 相机可以替换
It's a part of you. - It's replaceable.
但你不能
You aren't.
从现在起再也不分离...
Together from now on...
好吗 - 好
alright? - Mm, yes.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
我不确定我有没有说过
Mm, uh, I'm not sure if it was clear,
但...我想娶你
but... I want to marry you.
你没说过
It wasn't clear.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嫁给我
Marry me?
好
Yes, yes.
我会嫁给你
I'll marry you. Mm.
这是什么地方
So, what is this place?
亚当告诉我这里曾经是被用作安全屋
Adam told me it's been used as a safe house,
但现在被遗弃了一段时间
but abandoned for a while now.
我能不能为你在这里而感到开心
Am I allowed to be happy that you're here?
因为我确实开心...但你看上去苦不堪言
Because I am, but... you look miserable.
格内克
Genek.
我只是...我只是不能相信他们被赶了出来
I just-- I c-- I cannot believe they were moved.
我必须找份工作 给他们寄钱
I have to find a job and send them money.
你会找到的 但他们会希望我们今晚好好享受
You will, but they'd want us to enjoy tonight.
他们希望今晚是他们的特别之夜
They'd want us to make this... special for him.
他的脸色好苍白 白到都能发光了
He's so pale. He almost glows.
雅各布...来
Jakob... come, come.
你得放松下来
I need you to relax.
我不知道我为何这么紧张
I don't know why I'm so nervous.
你们的婚礼严格来说是一桩犯罪
Well, your wedding is technically a criminal act.
好吧 仅此而已
Right, only that.
我不敢相信你找到了一个拉比来主持婚礼
I cannot believe you found a rabbi to perform the ceremony.
我什么都没做 都是亚当的功劳
Oh, I did nothing. It was all Adam.
我不敢相信你让我穿这件衣服
I can't believe you're letting me wear this.
我不敢相信你让这件衣服看上去更出彩
I can't believe it looks even better on you.
别闹 才没有呢
Stop... No, it doesn't.
我以为我不会紧张
I didn't think I'd be nervous.
这是你的婚礼 你当然会紧张
It's your wedding. Of course, you're nervous.
你觉得妈妈和爸爸会怎么看
How do you think Mama and Tata will feel?
欣喜若狂 这场婚姻姗姗来迟
Ecstatic. Your marriage is a long time coming.
我们不是有意拖延的
We didn't mean to wait.
我们只是...我们只是总以为还有时间
We just... we just always thought that there'd be time.
有时间找一份合意的工作 到一个新的城市去生活
Time to get the jobs we wanted, time to try a new city.
我很幸福 但...
I'm so happy, but...
我总是觉得...
but I- I always thought that...
贝拉 没事的 - ...以为事情会有所变化
Bella, no. Hey, it's okay. - ...that it would be different.
我知道
I know.
我不能一副伤心模样 今天不行
I can't be sad. Not today.
你不会的 因为你们的结合有上天眷顾...
You won't be because this union is blessed...
坚定不渝
in every way.
这是不是...
Um... is that, uh--
胡椒红
Peppercorn red.
你好 - 快进来 快进来
Hello. - Oh, come in, come in.
我们非常感谢你能来
Oh, we are so grateful to have you.
这是我的荣幸
It is my privilege.
紧张、汗流浃背的新郎在里面等你
In there you will find a nervous, sweaty groom.
我会使出浑身解数让他更紧张的
I will do my best to make him more nervous.
哦 亚当
Oh, Adam.
我想你了 - 我也想你了
I have missed you. - I have missed you, too.
我很惊讶 知道你在利沃夫
I was surprised to find out you were in Lvov
却没有来看我
and hadn't come to see me yet.
我到这之后就一直忙个不停
It's, it's been so busy since I arrived.
那对疯狂的爱侣马上迫不及待地想马上结婚
The crazy lovebirds wanted to get married right away.
把这一切都搞定真是让人疯狂
Pulling it all together was... a wild operation.
是的 我知道 - 你当然知道
Yes, I know. - Of course, you know.
大部分都是你安排的
You've... arranged most of it.
我乐意之至
I am so happy to do it.
其他人在等着了
The- The others are waiting,
但我们之后一定要好好叙叙旧
but we must properly catch up after.
好吗
Yes?
好 - 那好的
Yes. - Yes. Okay.
在我们结束之前 我想再说几句
Before we finish, I would like to add that,
即使在黑暗之中 你们的爱也不曾湮灭
even in the darkness, I see your love.
它填满你们的内心
Inside, you are full,
透过你们的眼睛 闪耀万丈光芒
and through your eyes, it shines.
你们现在已经结婚了 祝贺[希伯来语]
You are married now. Mazel tov.
不 不 在你们的新婚之夜 一位特别的音乐嘉宾
No, no, on your wedding night, a special musical guest.
不 不 不 我不能 我不可能
Oh, no, no, no, no. I couldn't, I couldn't possibly.
别
Don't!
那是怎么回事 我们没事
What was that? We are okay!
你们想听听我最喜欢的曲子《清单》吗
Do you want to hear my favorite song, List?
毫无疑问 - 格内克 别闹了
Oh, but of course! - Genek, shh!
格内克 别说了 - 我叫阿迪
Genek, shh! - My name is Addy.
我不管你叫什么名字 你会害我们都被逮捕的
I don't care what the fuck your name is, you're gonna get us all arrested.
小点声 - 那我就到牢里放声歌♥唱
Lower your voice. - Then I will go to my jail, singing!
等情况好转我会回来找你的 好吗
I will come back for you when things are better, okay?
你们俩
Both of you.
米拉 我在其他地方会更有用 有着选择的余地和工作
Mila, I can be more helpful to you somewhere with choices and jobs.
还有男朋友
And boyfriends.
你真的认为我是为了男友才去的吗
You really think I'm going because of a boyfriend?
这不是犯罪 我喜欢亚当
It's not a crime. I like Adam.
时下的奢侈品
A luxury, these days.
我不用了
I'm alright.
是什么变了吗
Has something changed?
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表