剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
There are 150,000 Jews in Lvov.
哪怕是一小部分我们都藏不了
We cannot hide even a tiny fraction.
那我们就利用人数优势 群起而攻之
So we use those numbers to our advantage and we organize.
是时候拿起武器投入战斗了
It's time to take up arms and fight.
战斗需要时间和资源 - 谁来战斗呢 我们的奶奶吗?
Fighting requires time and resources. - Organize who, our grannies?
用什么做武器 他们的长柄勺吗? - 他说得对
Fighting with what, their ladles? - Look, he isn't wrong. He isn't wrong.
一些贫民窟里的人一直在策划这件事
Some of the ghettos have been discussing it.
对 我们必须组织起来
Yes, we must organize.
这意味着摒弃我们的分歧 团结起来
That means putting aside our differences and coming together.
我们的人分隔在每个城镇和贫民窟 杂乱无章
We've been haphazard, isolated in each town and ghetto,
但仅在波兰就有300万犹太人
but there are more than three million Jews in Poland alone.
我们在这里生活了一千年 对这个国家和这片土地了如指掌
We've lived here for a thousand years. We know this country and this land.
如果我们团结一致... - 一千年的屠♥杀♥
If we unite-- - A thousand years of pogroms,
罄竹难书
nothing else.
我们在欧洲没有未来
There is no future for us here in Europe.
要是我们不奋起反抗 哪里都没有未来
There is no future for us anywhere if we don't fight for it.
又是这家伙 - 关键是把犹太人迁往巴勒斯坦
Oh, this guy again! - The key is getting Jews to Palestine.
我们现在不需要犹太复国主义的幻想
We don't need Zionist fantasies now.
但社♥会♥主♥义♥幻想就需要吗? - 我们需要盟友
But Socialist fantasies we need? - We need allies!
好了
Alright!
你问两个犹太人却得到了三种意见
You ask two Jews, you get three opinions.
但亚当说得没错
But Adam is right.
我们必须协调统筹我们的力量
We must coordinate our efforts with a larger network.
这意味着今天就要把重要人员撤离城市
And that means getting essential personnel out of the city today,
趁为时未晚
while we still can.
亚当 你是我们最好的伪造者
Adam, you're the best forger we have.
华沙一直都想要你 是时候了
Warsaw has been begging to get their hands on you. It's time.
拉海尔 你在从这里到华沙的每个贫民区都有联♥系♥人
Rahel, you have contacts in every ghetto from here to Warsaw.
你得再跑一趟
You need to take another trip.
以利亚 你比任何人都熟悉乡间小路
Elijah, you know the back roads better than anyone.
带上几个人和你一起
Take a few other people with you.
我建议你们俩收拾点东西
I suggest the two of you pack a few things.
你们得在破晓前出发
You need to leave before dawn.
我们可以结合不同的观点 但我们必须...
We can incorporate differing viewpoints, but we have to...
亚当?
Adam?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry... I'm sorry.
我知道你要担心的事够多的了
I know that you have enough to worry about.
哈丽娜 我不会走的
Halina, I'm not going.
你这是在说什么? 你必须走
What do you mean? You, you, you have to.
我不会离开你
I'm not leaving you.
亚当
Adam.
亚当 你听到沃尔夫的话了 华沙需要你
Adam, no, you, you heard Wolf. They, they need you in Warsaw.
我在这里也可以做好我的工作
I can do my work here just as well.
但华沙是抵抗运动的中心
But Warsaw is the center of the Resistance.
你的工作在那里能发挥更大的作用
Your work will have greater impact there.
你想让我走吗?
Do you want me to go?
我不是这个意思
That's, that's not what I'm saying.
听起来正是这个意思
It sounds like that's what you are saying.
你真的认为我会这么自私吗?
Do you really think I would be so selfish?
人们都指望着你
Y- You, you have people counting on you.
你不能为了我而放弃一切 - 为什么不能?
You can't just risk all of that for me. - Why not?
我们在拉多姆时这正是你想要的
That's what you asked of me back in Radom.
这完全是两码事
That was completely different.
我那时是个孩子 身上没有背负责任
I was a child. I did not have responsibilities.
你仍然还是个孩子
You are still a child.
过去的18个月里你逼我
You, you forced me for the past 18 months
假装对你没有感觉 - 我希望我们当朋友
to pretend that I don't feel for you. - I asked you for a friendship!
然后你又三更半夜出现在我门前
And then you show up at my house in the middle of the night.
我那时正精神错乱... - 或者你只是在忠于内心
I was delirious. I- I-- - Or you were being honest.
如果我知道你会以此要挟我... - 你终于坦诚了一次
I would never have come if I thought... - You were being honest for once.
我就不会来了 - 哈丽娜 求你了
...you were going to use it against me. - Halina, please.
告诉我 你想怎么样?
Please, what do you want?
谁管我想怎么样?
Who cares what I want?
谁在乎啊?
Who cares?
我两个兄弟下落不明
Two of my brothers are missing.
我妹妹和我父母
My sister... and my parents
在贫民区里有上顿没下顿...
are starving in a ghetto...
德国人随时都有可能进入这座城市
and the Germans are going to come and march into this city any minute
对我们施以同样的暴行
and do the same thing to us.
你想让我把这一切都抛到一边吗?
Do you want me to just push all- all of that aside?
不 我想让你和我共同面对
No, I want you to share it with me.
为了什么呢? - 不为什么
To what end? - To no end. To no end.
在这样的世界里我能给你什么?
What can I possibly offer you in a world like this?
我不会站在这里做出我知道永远无法兑现的承诺
I am not standing here making promises that I know that I could never keep.
但我能留下来
But I can stay and...
我能爱你 - 亚当
and I can love you. - Adam.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
你为什么不让我爱你?
Why won't you let me love you?
他们需要你 亚当
They need you, Adam.
我不需要
I don't.
我懂了
I see.
那么...
Then...
告辞了
if you will excuse me.
真是你 阿迪 你这个魔鬼
Why, Addy. You devil!
法比安先生 看到一张友好的面孔真是太好了
Monsieur Fabian! How glad I am to see a friendly face.
老天 你一直露宿街头吗?
Good Lord, h- h- have you been sleeping in the streets?
比我之前住的地方好多了 相信我
Much better than my previous accommodation, believe me.
别告诉我你被抓到营地去了 我以为那里只有次等舱的人
Don't tell me you were taken to a camp. I thought only the steerage passengers.
那你是如何逃出来的呢? - 请别那么大声
But how did you escape? - Please, please not so loud.
你要是需要钱的话... - 不 不 不 不是这回事
If you need money-- - No, no, no, absolutely not.
我妻子和我很喜欢你 阿迪
My wife and I are very fond of you, Addy.
我们非常感激你给这两条老舞台猎犬带去的欢乐
And grateful for the joy you brought to two old stage hounds.
大家都很开心
It was a mutual pleasure.
我们今晚离开卡萨布兰卡
We are leaving Casablanca tonight.
去加的斯吗? - 你也听到传言了?
For Cádiz? - Oh, you've heard the rumors, too?
是的 最后一个有船离开的港口
Yes, the last port with ships leaving.
我们的车里还有一个空位
There's room for one more in our car.
拜托 你一定得跟我们来
Please, you must come with us.
你太善良了...但我得拒绝
You're too kind... but I can't.
你知不知道劳贝尔夫人和她的女儿
Do you happen to know where Madame Lowbeer and her daughter
可能会住在哪里? 我跑了十几家旅馆
might be staying? I've tried a dozen hotels.
我明白了
Ah... understood.
我似乎记得他们在军队大道的皇家庄园里
I do seem to recall that they are at the Royal Manoir on Avenue De l'Armee.
我不会忘记你的好意 - 阿迪 你必须得去加的斯
I won't forget your kindness. - But, Addy, you must get to Cádiz.
朋友 我们在那再见吧
Friend, I will see you there.
谢谢
Merci.
请给我们两杯法式75号♥
Two French 75s, please.
马上就来 夫人
Right away, Madame.
天哪 阿迪
Oh, my God, Addy!
我很担心你 - 我找了你好几天
I was so worried. - I've looked for you for days.
发生了什么事 你受伤了吗?
Wh- What happened? Are you hurt?
没有 我没事 我只是急需洗个澡
No, no, I'm fine. I'm just in desperate need of a shower.
当然了
Of course.
在其他任何情况下我都不会这么要求你
I would never ask you this under any other circumstances,
但我们必须到楼上你的房♥间去
but I must beg that we go up to your room.
妈妈 你太残忍♥了
Mother, you're being cruel.
而你太天真了
And you're being naive.
慈善是一回事 但是爱上一个...
Charity is one thing, but getting romantically involved
又是另一回事 - 别说了 他能听到你
with someone in his-- - Stop it, he'll hear you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
求你了 你让我很尴尬
Please, you're embarrassing me.
他不是我们的问题
He's not our problem.
他不求任何东西
He's not asking us for anything.
相信我 他不止... - 就因为你想...
Believe me. He's more-- - Uh, 'cause you want--
我必须再次为打扰您的好意
I must apologize again for imposing on your kindness
和侵犯您的私人空间而道歉
and intruding on your private space.
我有一种感觉 我的好意不会到此为止
Mm. I have a feeling my kindness won't end there.
妈妈 - 没关系
Mother. - It's alright,
我不想吓您
and I don't want to alarm you,
但目前仍在开往巴西的船只就要从加的斯港口出发了
but the only ships still sailing to Brazil are embarking from the port of Cádiz.
西班牙的加的斯吗? - 西班牙仍然是中立国
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表