剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
原谅我说的话
And forgive me for saying,
但这酒很烈...
but this drink is strong, and...
我对你真心不改
nothing has changed for me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It- It's fine.
是我的错
It's my fault.
不 你没做错什么
N- No, you've, you've done nothing wrong.
我离开了你
Mm... I did leave.
亚当 你不得不
Adam. Adam, you had to.
留下抑或离开 其实没什么不同
Staying, going, it- it- it would not have made a difference.
我...
I...
我只是...我不像他们
I'm just-- I'm not like them.
你没必要像他们
You don't have to be like them.
我来这里...
I- I came here to--
我需要有所作为
I, I- I need, I need to do something.
我想做你正在做的事
I want to do what you're doing.
哈丽娜 我不确定... - 不 我不是指安全屋 拉比
Halina, I am not sure-- - No, the- the safe house, the rabbi,
不管你在谋划什么 我都想成为其中的一部分
w- whatever it is that you're involved in, I- I want to be part of it.
我们的帮助微不足道
We, we help in small ways.
没有人比我更“微”了
There's no one smaller than me.
什么
What?
我会为你做介绍
I... I will make the introductions.
我们可以做朋友吗
We can be f- friends?
当然可以
Of course.
我们永远都是朋友
Always.
“亲爱的母亲...十个月来杳无音讯
"Dear Mother... 10 months with no news
“让我痛苦不已
"has been agony.
1940年6月22日,法、德两国签署停战协议,法国正式向德国投降
“法国向德国投降后
"After France fell to the Germans,
“我利用复员文件
"I used my demobilization papers
“尽快地从军队里逃了出来
"to get out of the army as quickly as possible.
“如今的生活令人难以忍♥受
"Life is not sustainable here.
“法国的犹太人被剥夺了他们的权利
"Jews in France are being stripped of their rights,
“成千上万的犹太人被逮捕、驱逐出境
"rounded up, deported by the thousands.
“当我写下这些的时候 我知道你会说什么
"As I write this, I know what you would say.
“开动你的脑筋 趁还来得及赶紧逃出去
"'Use your head. Get out while you can.'
“我始终抱着获得签证的希望
"I cling to the hope that if I am able to secure a visa,
“有了签证 我就有了永久的住处
"and with it, a permanent address,
“我可以把所有的精力都用来寻找你们的踪迹
"I can put all my energy into tracking you down.
问题是 谁会带我去”
The question is, who will take me?"
但抱歉 但今天没有多余的签证了
I'm sorry, but there are no more visas available today.
拜托 拜托了
Please, please!
我们来这两天了 为什么还要等下去
We've been here two days. Why do we wait?
女士 我明白 但你得到别处去了
Ma'am, I understand, but you're gonna have to go elsewhere.
去哪 告诉我去哪 到处都关门了
Where?! Tell me where! Everywhere is closed!
我们应该再考虑一下巴西大使♥馆♥
We should consider Brazil again.
不 我们在那等了10个小时
No, we waited there for 10 hours.
那是运气不好
That was bad luck.
更像是狗屁谣言
More like a shitty rumor.
指巴西著名外交家和政♥治♥家弗朗西斯科·德·保罗·罗德里格斯·阿尔维斯·德·苏扎·丹塔斯
抱歉 你们指的是丹塔斯大使吗
I'm sorry, but, uh, are you referring to Ambassador Dantas?
对
Yeah.
我也听到了同样的传言 说他也许有同情心
I heard the same rumor, that he may be sympathetic.
是的 但问题是如何与他会面
Yes, but the problem is access.
指二战期间巴西总统热图利奥- 瓦加斯
不 问题是瓦加斯总统在讨好希♥特♥勒♥
No, the problem is President Vargas making nice with Hitler.
苏扎·丹塔斯有什么动机让犹太人进去呢
What incentive could Souza Dantas possibly have to let in Jews?
因为人性
Humanity?
别抱希望于此
Don't pin your hopes on that.
不好意思 你是这里的客人吗
Excuse me? Are you a guest here?
我在等一个朋友
I'm waiting for a friend.
你等了两个小时的朋友吗
A friend you've been waiting for for two hours?
他来迟了
Uh, he's running late.
丹塔斯大使
Ambassador Dantas!
先生 - 大使 拜托了
Monsieur. - Am- Am- Ambassador, please.
你得马上离开
You need to leave right now.
我只需要占用您一点时间
It will only take a moment of your time.
你怎么找到我的住处
How did you find where I live?
我问了很多问题 人们似乎喜欢和我说话
I ask a lot of questions. People seem to like talking to me.
我们来看看这不是真的
Let's see if that's true.
我叫阿迪·库尔茨
My name is Addy Kurc.
我是一名电气工程师
I'm an electrical engineer.
我很乐意为您美丽的国家贡献我的力量
I'd humbly like to offer my skills to your beautiful country.
如果你有意申请签证
If you're interested in applying for a visa,
你应该到大使♥馆♥去
you should visit the embassy.
我去过了 去了五次
I have. I've visited five times.
我不确定您的大使♥馆♥会欢迎我这样的人
Not sure your embassy is interested in welcoming people like myself.
你是名工程师 - 电气方面
You're an engineer? - Electrical.
我七岁时凭直觉修好了我的第一台收音机
I repaired my first radio by instinct at age seven.
没过多久我就自己造了一台
It wasn't long after that I made one by scratch.
格勒诺布尔理工学院全称格勒诺布尔国立综合理工学院,位于法国格勒诺布尔,
格勒诺布尔理工学院是法国乃至欧洲在工程技术教育领域的重要学府
我在格勒诺布尔理工学院取得了学位
I received my degree from the Institut Polytechnique in Grenoble.
站前 我受雇于巴黎的一家公♥司♥
Before the war, I was employed at a firm in Paris.
我不会在没有回报的情况下
I would not plead for entry to your country
请求进入您的国家
without something to offer in return.
当然 如果需要破费的话...
And, of course, if a fee... is required--
停下 没有这个必要
Stop. There's no need.
你是哪的人
Where are you from?
波兰拉多姆
Radom, Poland.
你的家人还在那里吗 - 是的 四个兄弟姐妹和我的父母
Is your family still there? - Yes. Four siblings. My parents.
我们保持联♥系♥了一段时间...但我们...
We were in... touch for a time, but the letters have...
停止了信件来往
stopped.
里约热内卢是一个遥远的国度
Rio de Janeiro is a world away.
我知道
I know.
把你的护照留给我 明天再回来
Leave your passport with me. Come back here tomorrow.
有一艘从马赛来的船很快就要开往里约
There is a ship leaving soon for Rio from Marseille.
阿尔西纳号♥
The Alsina.
我不知道什么时候或者会不会有另一艘
I don't know when or if there will be another.
你得确保登上这艘船
You should make sure you're on it.
好
Yes.
谢谢 谢谢您
Thank you. Thank you.
这是怎么回事
What is, what is this?
我没做错什么
I have done... nothing wrong.
你是格内克·库尔茨吗
You are Genek Kurc?
你们有什么权利大半夜的把我从家里赶出来
What right do you have to pull me from my home in the middle of the night?
确认你的名字 格内克·库尔茨
Confirm your name, Genek Kurc.
是的 我是格内克·库尔茨 - 你是波兰人吗
Yes, I am Genek Kurc-- - And you are Polish?
不是
No.
我是来自波兰没错
I mean, yes, I am from Poland.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
这是我租下这间公♥寓♥时签的租约
It's the lease I signed when I rented this apartment.
那这里呢 这里写了什么
And this? What does this say?
这要求租赁人宣布其公民身份
It's asking the leaser to declare his citizenship.
那你申报了什么
And what did you declare?
什么都没身边...我肯定是遗漏了
Nothing... I must have missed it.
或者也许是你太蠢了 不知道自己在苏联的领土上
Or maybe you are too dumb to know that you are on Soviet soil.
我知道我自己在哪个国家的领土
I know which soil I'm on.
格内克·库尔茨...你被认为是国家的敌人
Genek Kurc... you have been deemed an enemy of the state.
你被捕了 现在必须跟我们走一趟
You are under arrest. You must come with us now.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表