剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
给我回去工作
Get back to work!
太迟了
It's too late.
组织已经坏死
The tissue's dead.
看 已经出现坏疽了
Look, gangrene is setting in.
得割掉这根手指
It needs to come off.
格内克...
Genek...
你的小刀
your pocketknife.
格内克...这件事非你不可吗
Genek... must you be the one to do this?
还有谁呢 鲍里斯吗
Who else? Borys?
可怜的鲍里斯
Poor Borys.
他看起来不太好
He doesn't look good.
你觉得他现在还能接生吗
You think he can deliver the baby now?
希望如此
Let's hope.
为了他好
For his sake.
也为了我们
And ours.
丢了手指的药师...
A fingerless pharmacist...
这就是我们所能期望的最佳人选
and that's the best we can hope for.
也许茱莉娅可以接生
Maybe Julia can deliver the baby.
她协助过鲍里斯许多次
She's assisted Borys many times.
有多少孩子活着见到了太阳
And how many of those babies survived the night?
还有母亲 如果只有一半呢
And the mothers? Half, if that?
你要把运气不佳怪到茱莉娅身上吗 - 当然不是
You blame Julia for those shit odds? - No, of course not.
她知道失去孩子是什么滋味
You know, she knows what it is to lose a child.
永恒的折磨 - 我知道 但她是个女裁缝
The eternal suffering. - I know, but she's a seamstress,
赫塔 她不是医生
Herta, not a doctor.
我不会把你和孩子的命运交给对半开的概率
Hm? I'm not leaving your fate and the baby's up to a 50- 50 chance.
我们睡觉吧
Let's go to sleep.
今晚没什么可做的
There's nothing to be done tonight.
一旦你活下来
And once you survive the birth,
半天后你就会被迫去干活
you'll be forced out into the fields 12 hours later.
你想吃东西了怎么办 如果你吃不到东西
Hm? If you want to eat, and if you don't eat,
你就产不了奶
your milk won't come in.
这是极其过时的 更何况还是违法的
It's medieval, not to mention illegal.
何来合法之谈 我们被强行扔进一辆货车
What is legal? We were thrown into a cattle car against our will.
我知道 就因为我做了一个违反苏联法律的选择
I know. Based on a choice I made, that violated Soviet law,
一条不成文的规定 但也是规定
an off- the- books law, but a rule nonetheless,
这些人很看重这个
you know, that carries weight with these people.
这些白♥痴♥就是这么想的
It's how these imbeciles think.
他们不会思考也不会在乎
They don't think, they don't care.
不 你有权享有35天的假期和配给
No, you're entitled to 35 days off with rations.
是的 - 这是苏联法律明文规定的
Yes. - No, that is the law on the Soviet books,
是时候有人提醒他们这个事实了
and it's time for someone to remind them of that fact.
提醒谁
Remind who?
罗曼诺夫 守卫
Romanov, the guards.
不
No.
风险太大了 我不允许
It's too risky, I forbid it.
你不允许 - 是的 我身形庞大
Oh, you forbid it? - Yes, I'm huge,
如果你不听我的我就坐在你身上
and I'll sit on you if you defy me.
食物高于一切
Food is the priority.
我第二天就去工作
I will go to work the next day,
我们会填饱肚子的
and we will all eat.
好了
There.
就这样决定了
A decision.
我们驻足言谈
♪ It seems we stood and talked ♪
恍如从前
♪ Like this before ♪
彼时我们用同样的眼光注视着彼此
♪ We looked at each other in the same way then ♪
但岁月模糊了地点
♪ But I can't remember where ♪
及时间
♪ Or when ♪
晚上好 先生 我知道你现在
Good evening, sir. I know you have a great deal
心头上有很多烦心事 但...
on your mind at the moment, but--
在签证问题上我们也面临着同样的困境 阿迪
We are in the same limbo with the visas, Addy.
发送电报 想尽办法延长♥期♥限
Sending wires, doing what we can to extend them.
这不是签证的问题 你最近到次等舱看过吗
This isn't about the visas. H- Have you visited steerage lately?
情况在恶化 - 我知道
Conditions have deteriorated. - I know.
也许鼓舞一下士气能创造奇迹 下船一天
Maybe a boost to morale would do wonders. A day off the boat.
我无法为每个人都争取到许可
I cannot procure enough passes for everyone.
那会混乱不堪 - 给他们一个舒展腿脚的机会
It would be chaos. - A chance to stretch their legs.
不管怎样都无关紧要了 这艘船今晚驶离达喀尔
It is of no matter anyway. The ship leaves Dakar tonight.
今晚 你是说我们启程去里约了
Tonight, you mean on to Rio?
这艘船...需要修理
The ship... needs repairs.
我们必须先北上卡萨布兰卡 然后再继续前往巴西
We must travel north to Casablanca before continuing on to Brazil.
但那会花一周的时间在错误的方向上 - 我知道
But that's a week in the wrong direction. - Yes, I know.
达喀尔本身就是一个繁华的港口
Dakar is a bustling port in its own right.
我们不能在这寻求帮助吗 - 库尔茨先生 我必须得提醒你
Can we not seek help here? - Mr. Kurc... must I remind you
你在这间休息室已经算是让步了
that your presence in this lounge is already a concession?
说到让步 你为什么一直赞同让我们
Speaking of concessions, why is it you keep agreeing to move us
辗转在维希政♥权♥下的城市之间
from one Vichy- occupied city to another?
也许下一次考虑一个不恨犹太人的地方
Maybe next time consider a place that doesn't hate Jews.
我们相遇过
♪ ...we've met before ♪
笑过
♪ And laughed before ♪
相爱过...
♪ And loved... ♪
阿迪 - 怎么了
Addy. - What?
给你的
For you.
我亲手绣的
I did the embroidery myself.
我们不会去里约了 对吗
We're not going to Rio, are we?
你觉得卡萨布兰卡有什么等着我们
What do you think awaits us in Casablanca?
又一次拘留吗
Another detention?
我不清楚...
I don't know...
但不管发生什么...
but whatever it is...
我们都会共同面对
we'll face it together.
我想请求见罗曼诺夫一面
I'd like to request an audience with Romanov.
是吗
Would you?
是
Yes.
我们在他的指示下辛勤劳作 按照苏联法律
We toil at his behest, and under Soviet law,
工人有权与主管谈话
it is... within a worker's rights to speak to his supervisor.
你想跟他说些什么
And what is it you wish to speak to him about?
ILO:International Labor Organization,国际劳工组织
国际劳工组织制定了一项标准 为孕妇提供休假时间
The ILO created a standard to provide time off to expectant mothers.
最近苏联政♥府♥根据这一国际标准
The Soviet government recently adopted a provision in accordance
通过了一项规定
with this international standard.
这个营地违反了这一规定
This camp is in violation of this provision.
我只是想提醒他这一点
I merely wish to bring this to his attention.
完事后向现场报告
Report to the field when you're done.
快走...趁我还没改变主意
Go... before I change my mind.
说吧 我没有一整天的时间 你想干什么
Out with it, I don't have all day. What do you need?
赫塔...你还好吗
Herta... are you okay?
没事 - 你确定吗
Yeah. - Are you sure?
我来这里只是想礼貌地提醒一下
And I am merely here to issue a polite reminder
我们应该执行这项法律
that we should implement this law.
你是个波兰人 还是个犹太人
You are a Pole and a Jew.
你凭什么认为法律适用于你
Why do you think the laws apply to you?
我们在苏联的领土上
We are on Soviet soil.
我们都必须遵守主♥权♥国家的法律
We all must operate under the law of your sovereign nation,
从我们到这里的那天起这一点就说得很清楚
that has been made clear to us since our arrival,
这个营地经营良好 公平公正
and the camp is well run and fair.
所以我认为你是一个
So, I take it that you're a man who values
重视秩序和法治的人
order and the rule of law.
不予通过
Denied.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我拒绝你的请求
Your request has been denied.
你走吧 发牌[俄语]
Now go. Razdavay karty.
拜托 我可以问问您拒绝的理由是什么吗
Please, may I ask the reason for your denial?
你没有证据证明你妻子怀有身孕
You presented no evidence of your wife's pregnancy.
证据
Evidence.
你可以是为了逃避工作和食物而假装的
You could be faking it to avoid work and horde food.
这个策略众所周知
It is a known tactic.
我明白了 我要怎样证明她的孕情
I understand. How may I provide proof of her condition?
医生开出的证明 - 当然了 这很公平
A doctor's note. - Of course, that's fair.
我可以找医生谈谈吗
Is there a doctor I can speak to?
他很忙 - 他很忙
He is busy. - He's busy.
你知道 药师鲍里斯今天早上去世了
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表