剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
You said... Adam would want us to be smart.
这难道不是糊涂事吗
Is this smart?
不是 如果我们把他救出来
It could be, if I rescue him.
如果你救不了呢
And if you don't?
至少我安慰了自己的良心
At least I will be able to live with myself.
前提是你活下去
If you live.
这座城市弥漫着死亡的气息
The city reeks of death.
我爱他
I love him.
太阳就快升起来了 我们得出发了
The sun is about to rise. We have to go.
好 再等我一下
Okay, just give me one more second.
哈丽娜 拜托了...
Halina, just please--
雅各布...她需要留下李
Jakob... she needs to stay.
好吧...如果这是你的选择
Fine... if that is your choice.
不
No.
还有一步
One more step.
谢谢 - 我们到了
Thank you. - There ya go.
我可以说“欢迎”吗
Dare I say "welcome"?
你怎么确定我们在这里会受到欢迎
What makes you so sure we're being welcomed?
我们已经不在大海上颠簸了 伊利斯卡
We aren't being thrown around by the sea anymore, Eliska.
对这小小的奇迹心怀感恩吧 - 你们两个
Be grateful for small miracles. - Hey, you two!
我说真的 里约的港口就在那边
I mean it. Why did we dock on some island
我们为什么要停靠在一个小岛上
when the port of Rio is over there?
嘿
Hey!
这边 你的右边
This side, your right side.
来吧 赶紧的 来
Come on. Hurry up. Here.
快走 赶紧的
Go. Hurry up.
请上前来 加快速度
Please, come on. Hurry up.
这边 这边
This side. This side.
这是座监狱吗
Is this a prison?
他们会接受我们的签证吗
Will they accept our visas?
你们打算扣留我们多久
How long do you intend to hold us?
请让我解释一下
Please, allow me to explain.
我叫希奥尔希奥
I am Giorgio.
我是里约犹太慈善协会的代表
I'm a representative of the Jewish Benevolent Association of Rio.
我很遗憾地通知你们里约拒绝了续约你们的签证
I regret to inform you that the renewal of your visas has been denied
你们被拘留了
and that you have been detained.
我在里约有个兄弟 他为我担♥保♥
I have a brother in Rio. He has sponsored us.
我明白 我会收集名单的
Yes, I-I will gather names.
你们会被分配到营房♥ 按性别划分
You will be assigned to barracks, divided by gender.
我们的签证是苏扎·丹塔斯大使亲自签发的
Our visas were issued by Ambassador Souza Dantas himself.
你们肯定能想点办法
There must be something that can be done.
瓦尔加斯总统迫使苏扎·丹塔斯大使提前退休了
Souza Dantas was forced into early retirement by Vargas.
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道他帮不了我们
I knew. I knew. I knew. I knew he couldn't help us.
他不是我们唯一的资源 - 还有什么资源
He's not our only resource. - What other resource?
HIAS:Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society,犹太移♥民♥援助协会
你叔叔啊 亲爱的 - 我们不能联♥系♥HIAS
Your uncle, dear. - We can contact HIAS.
你认为在一个憎恨犹太人的国家里 犹太组织会有任何权力吗
Do you think a Jewish organization has any power in a country that hates Jews?
天啊 你天真了
My God, you're naive.
我不是天真 事已至此我们不能轻易放弃希望
I'm not naive, but we have come too far to give up hope.
希望 你想让我用你的希望进入巴西吗
Hope? You want me to pin my entry into Brazil on your hope?
我要去把你的希望都扔进大海 - 伊利斯卡
I'm going to throw your fucking hope in the ocean. - Eliska.
他们正在供应午餐
They're serving lunch.
他们有巴拉圭马黛茶
There's Yerba Maté tea.
你妈妈认为尝起来像泥土 可我却挺喜欢的
Your mother thinks it tastes like dirt. I rather liked it.
我不饿 阿迪
I'm not hungry, Addy.
我还以为没有比穿越直布罗陀海峡时
Here I thought almost drowning on that skiff
差点淹死在小船上更糟的了
crossing the Strait of Gibraltar would be our low point.
我们没有差点淹死
We didn't almost drown.
那个老渔民开始祈祷
The old fisherman started praying.
也许那是他的习惯
Maybe he always does that.
你说得对
You're right.
我们可以在对面向他们挥手
We can wave to them across the way,
他们可以看见我们坐在这里 但他们却仍然拒绝我们
they can know we're sitting here, and still, they don't want us.
我最好的朋友 特蕾莎 她十分嫉妒
My best friend, Teresa, she was so jealous
我能去里约
I was coming to Rio.
阳光沙滩 旋律悠扬 科帕卡巴纳海滩
The beaches, the music, Copacabana.
知道我被他们关在监狱她会笑得合不拢嘴
She'd find it hilarious they put me in prison.
就监狱而言 这里可能更糟
As far as prisons go, this one could be worse.
我待的上个监狱爬满了蝎子 - 好了 我永远也忘不了
My last one had a lot more scorpions. - Oh, right, I can never forget,
你受的苦比我多
you've suffered more than me.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
说说而已 我很抱歉
It's fine. I'm sorry.
我不知道自己是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你一切都很好
Nothing's wrong with you.
跟我妈妈说去吧 她会给你列出一串清单
Talk to my mother, and she'll give you a long list.
我妈妈认为你很棒
Well, my mother will think you're wonderful.
真的吗
Yeah?
我可不这么肯定 - 涅楚玛 你开玩笑呢吧
I wouldn't be so sure. - Nechuma? Are you kidding?
她喜欢聪明世故的女人 她自己就是如此
She loves a smart, worldly woman. She's one herself.
你和哈丽娜会相处得很融洽 最终把我排除在外
Halina, you two will get on so well you'll end up leaving me out.
格内克会认为你很漂亮
Genek will think you're beautiful
因为这是事实
because you are.
还有米拉 米拉只希望我能幸福和安定
And Mila. Mila will just want me to be happy and settled.
雅各布会喜欢你 因为雅各布喜欢所有人
Jakob will love you because Jakob loves everybody.
对了 雅各布可以充当我们婚礼的摄影师
Oh, Jakob can take pictures of our wedding.
我有没有告诉过你 他是最有才华的摄影师
Did I tell you? He's the most brilliant photographer.
我甚至不明白他为什么还要去上法学院
I don't even know why he bothered with law school.
如果你哥哥要拍我们的婚礼
If your brother has to take pictures of our wedding,
我想我可能要等很久了
I think I might be waiting a long time.
好吧 那当然...
Oh. Well, uhh, oh, of course, eh...
这只是一个蠢想法
It was just a thought, a stupid one.
抱歉 阿迪 我不知道...
I'm sorry. I don't, I don't know. Addy, I-I'm sorry.
你不必道歉
You don't need to be.
我妈妈清单上的第一条 一个被宠坏的孩子
Top of my mother's list, I can be a brat.
你不是被宠坏的孩子 你只是坦诚
You're not a brat. You're just honest.
喂 你
Hallo... You.
我叫哈丽娜·布罗扎
My name is Halina Brzoza,
恐怕你们把我丈夫错认成了犹太人
and... I'm afraid you have mistaken my husband for a Jew.
是这样吗
Have we?
他在里面
He's inside.
我是来接他的
I have come to collect him.
我需要带上这些
I will need to take these.
这里没人姓布罗扎
None here named Brzoza.
也许你该重新检查一下你们的名单
Perhaps you should recheck your lists.
你这么瞧不起我们
You think so little of us?
你们把我丈夫和那些肮脏的犹太人混在一起
It sickens me... that you have mixed up my husband
让我感到恶心
with these filthy Jews.
迫使我这样贬低自己
Forcing me to debase myself like this?
这是莫大的耻辱
It's humiliating.
所以 请恢复我和他的尊严...
So, please, restore his dignity and mine...
少管我们
and let us be.
让我们看看你的银色徽章
Show us your silver.
除非你把我丈夫还给我
Not until you bring me my husband.
布罗扎夫人...天黑后再回来
Frau Brzoza...return after dark.
你还是得做好面对一场悲剧的准备
You still need to be prepared for an unhappy outcome.
如果那个军官想逮捕我 他不会等到现在
If that officer wanted to arrest me, he would have done so already.
这些虐待狂玩弄你的心智 你猜不透他们在计划着什么
These sadists play mind games. You don't know what they're planning.
我要去找在地下组织的一些朋友
I'm joining some friends from the Underground.
我们撤离到树林中 那里更安全
We're retreating to the woods where it's safer.
更安全
Safer?
树林里更安全 但你们会饿死的
Safer in the woods? But you'll starve.
不 我们会安然度过的
No, we'll get by.
你的计划若是告吹了 考虑一下加入我们
Should your plan come up short, consider joining us.
我...我想不了这么远
I-I, I cannot think that far ahead.
这些是我们的高祖母留下来的...
These belonged to our great-great-grandmother...
“伯格斯托” - 像布罗扎 真幸运
"Berghorst." - Like Brzoza. That's lucky.
很难相信...三年前...
It's so hard to believe that... three years ago...
我们还在用这些银器庆祝逾越节
we were celebrating Passover using this silver,
为鸡毛蒜皮的小事而操心
worried about such little things.
总是取笑我们的弟弟 阿迪 在巴黎过着美好生活...
Always teasing our brother, Addy, for living the good life in Paris...
其实我们都希望有他一半的冒险精神
when really we all just wish we had half of his spirit for adventure.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表