剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
Madame, I- I-- - A- And if, if, if that is not enough,
我丈夫是名医生
my husband is a doctor.
塞利姆·凯勒 36岁
Selim Kajler, 36.
他会和我们一起
He will join us there.
愿你在以色列得福
May you be blessed in Eretz Israel.
谢谢
Thank you.
先竖起来放 然后再从一端向里倾斜
Just turn it perpendicular first, then tilt it in from that end. Yes?
提起来
Put it up, up.
好了 放下 转过去
Alright, down. Turn.
那个士兵认识我 我们必须走了
That soldier knows me, we must go.
先生 我们准备好了
Sir, sir, we're ready.
我们走吧 - 什么 还有行李箱呢?
Let's get going. - What? The trunk.
别管行李箱了
Forget the truck.
开车 我不会亏待你的
Drive, drive! I'll make it worth your while.
停车 停车
Hey, stop the car! Stop the car!
可能是又一次搜寻
It could be another sweep.
万一是安娜怎么办? - 她不会冒险来这里
What if it's Anna? - She wouldn't risk coming here.
如果他需要我们的帮助怎么办? - 贝拉 等等
What if she needs our help? - No! Bella, wait!
我是个朋友 我是个朋友 - 沃尔夫...没事的
I'm a friend, I'm a friend, I'm a friend! - Wolf... It's okay.
没事的 我认识他
It's okay, I know him.
把窗开着
Keep it open.
给你 拿好
Here, take this.
抱歉量不太多
Sorry it's not much.
我们在下面不吃不喝待了三天 沃尔夫
We've been down here for three days with nothing, Wolf.
这是场盛宴 谢谢你
This is a feast. Thank you.
没人来找你们吗?
Nobody came looking for you?
有人来了...
They came... and...
把楼上的一家人拖了出去...
dragged a family out... from upstairs, um...
我们听到他们从邻近的房♥子里
We heard them taken out to the street
把人带到大街上
with others from neighboring buildings.
你们很幸运 这场屠♥杀♥仅仅是个开始
You've been fortunate. The pogrom was just the beginning.
党卫军别动队是纳粹德国警♥察♥组织党卫军下属的特殊行动部队
主要负责在被占领的东欧地区进行大规模的种族灭绝行动
两天前 党卫军别动队抵达了
Two days ago, the Einsatzgruppen arrived.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
敢死队
Death squads.
他们屠♥杀♥了成千上万的人
They're massacring thousands.
把他们带到监狱里 体育场上
Taking them to the prisons, to the stadium...
去到了无人迹的森林 没有人能听到他们的声音
out to the... to the forests where no one can hear...
用枪扫射他们
and then mowing them down.
至少你及时把其他人救出去了 对吗?
At least you got the others out in, in time, right?
对...
Yeah...
其中一些
some of them.
但我还指望在这里见到亚当
But I was hoping to find Adam here.
亚当不是和他们在一起吗?
A- Adam was with them, wasn't he?
不...他回来了
No... He came back.
我上次见到他 他正在找你
The last I saw him, he was heading here to you.
不
No.
爸爸要怎样找到我们? - 怎样呢?
How will Papa find us? - How?
我会亲自告诉他的 我的小菲菲
I will tell him myself, Fefeleh Shefeleh.
你被人挠过痒吗?
You ever been tickled?
非常抱歉 - 不 亲爱的
I'm sorry. - No, Milushka,
你和菲利西亚的安全会带给我们巨大的喜悦
you're bringing us great joy to know that you and Felicia are safe.
好了 把手伸进去
Now, put your hands in.
一 二 - 菲菲
One and two. Okay. - Fefeleh.
来 和奶奶说再见
Come. Say bye to Grandma?
一旦我们到那就会派人来接你们
I'll send for you to join us once we're there.
祝你一路顺风
Please travel safe.
菲菲 说再见?
Fefe, say goodbye?
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
明年耶路撒冷再会 - 再见
Yeah... Next year in Jerusalem. - Bye- bye.
也许到了火车上会有更大的空间
Perhaps there'll be a bit more room on the train.
我相信他们肯定会把我们安排在头等座
Oh yeah, I'm sure they'll put us in first class.
我当然付了足够的钱
I certainly paid enough for it.
菲菲 你想看看外面吗?
Fefe, do you wanna see outside?
好吗? 我们看看外面
Yes? Let's see.
我们为什么离开了大路?
Why have we left the road?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们刚刚离开拉多姆
We only just left Radom.
我什么也没看见 - 发生了什么事?
I don't see anything. - What's happening?
事情不对劲 有人吗
This isn't right. Please, anyone.
感觉有些不对劲
This does not feel right.
你那边能看到什么吗? - 菲菲 待在我身旁
Please, do you see anything on your side? - Fefeleh, stay with me, stay with me.
我看不到任何东西 - 你知道这是怎么回事吗?
I don't see anything in sight. - Do you know what's happening?
有谁知道发生了什么事?
Anyone? Anyone know what's happening? Please.
菲菲 - 请告诉我吧
Fefe. - Please tell me!
菲菲
Fefe.
让我帮你 没关系的
Let me help you... It's okay.
快走
Go.
菲菲...菲菲
Fefe... Fefe.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
你就坐在这
You sit here, you sit here.
坐在妈妈脚边 坐下
Sit by Mama's feet. Sit, sit down.
坐下来
Sit down.
你看那边
Look over there.
看到那些树了吗? - 看到了
Do you see the trees? - Yes.
我想知道它们是不是苹果树
I wonder if they're apple trees.
是的
Yes.
好了 待在这
Alright, stay here.
待在这 不要动
Stay here, don't move.
那是牙医弗里德曼 他为党卫军工作过
It's the dentist, Frydman. He did some work for the SS.
现在他又得以继续苟且偷生
And now he'll live to do some more.
菲菲 别看
Fefe, don't look.
只看着我 好吗?
Look only at me, alright?
好 - 看着我 哪都别看
Yes. - Only at me. Nowhere else.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot!
我有个问题要问军官
I have a question for the officer.
菲菲? 亲爱的 听我说
Fefe? Fefeleh, listen to me.
你看到那边的女士了吗?
Do you see that lady over there?
我想让你跑过去...
I want you to run to her...
假装她是你的妈妈
and pretend she's your mother.
好吗 你明白吗?
Alright, understand?
你跑向她 大喊“妈妈”
You run to her, calling out "Mama".
你跑到她身边后...
And when you reach her...
抱住她 亲吻她 无论如何都别放手
hug her, and kiss her, and don't let go for anything.
你明白吗?
You understand?
妈妈也一起来
Mama, come too.
我现在不能去
I can't come now.
你得像个大女孩一样自己过去
You have to do this by yourself like a big girl.
明白吗?
You understand?
菲利西亚 你明白吗?
Felicia, you understand?
你爱妈妈和爸爸吗?
Do you love Mama... and Papa?
还有爷爷和奶奶?
And Zayde and Bubbe?
那你马上就去 没时间了
Then you must do it now. There's no more time.
菲菲 你明白吗? - 明白
Fefe, do you understand? - Yes.
那个女人是你妈妈 明白吗? 菲利西亚?
That woman is your mama. Understand, Felicia?
跑吧 菲利西亚 快跑
Then run, Felicia, now.
跑啊
Run!
跑吧 跑吧 没事的
Run, run. It's okay. Okay.
跑
Run.
妈妈
Mama!
继续挖 否则他们会知道她是你的孩子
Keep digging, or they'll know she's yours.
我好想你 过来 我美丽的女孩
Oh, I missed you. Come here. Come here. Oh, my beautiful girl.
这是你的孩子吗?
Is this thine kin?
是
Yeah.
衣服脱掉
Clothes off!
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表