剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
《天眷之人》前情提要...
Previously, on We Were the Lucky Ones...
我们经历了太多的损失
We've experienced so much loss.
伊莉斯卡
Eliska!
安娜已经死了
Anna is dead.
醒醒吧 孩子 你是他们的帮凶
Wake up, boy. You are their henchman.
我只是想帮你们
I've only ever tried to help you.
我想做你们正在做的事
I want to do what you're doing.
我听说他们开始封锁贫民区了
I heard they're starting to seal off the ghetto.
我们总能找到办法的
We'll find a way, we always do.
我要去应聘那份工作 我想住在那里
I'm pursuing that job, I want to live there.
我需要你 - 安娜 她无处不在
I need you. - Anna. She's just everywhere.
从现在开始 对任何人都不要承认我们是犹太人
From this point on, don't admit to anyone that we are Jewish.
你们把我丈夫和那些肮脏的犹太人混在一起真让我恶心
It's sickens me that you have mixed up my husband with these filthy Jews.
布罗扎夫人 天黑后回来
Frau Brzoza, return after dark.
事实上 他们压根不知道犹太人的样貌
The truth is, they have no idea what a Jew looks like.
正是因此他们才让我们佩戴黄色星星
That's why they make us wear a star.
女人和孩子怎么会在地狱门前起舞
How do women and children dance around at the gates of Hell?
对他们来说我们不存在
We don't exist to them.
我需要你帮我缝件外套
I need you to sew a coat.
用来干什么 - 我要逃出去
What for? - I'm getting out.
你一定要按照我说的做 知道吗
It's very important you do exactly as I say, alright?
好
Yes.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
你的证件带了吗
Do you have your papers with you?
伊萨和芭芭拉·克雷姆斯卡
Isa and Barbara Kremska.
克雷姆斯卡 多难听的名字 念起来怪拗口的
Kremska, such horrible names. There's no music in them.
哈丽娜到底怎么想的
What-What was Halina thinking?
等我到了华沙我会骂她的
I'll scold her when I get to Warsaw.
他们在那呢
There they are.
菲利西亚真乖
Felicia's doing so well.
她真是个乖女孩 跟在她妈妈的步伐后
She's being such a good girl, keeping up with Mama.
为什么这么多 外公
Why so many, Zayde?
为什么 我来告诉你为什么
Why? I'll tell you why.
因为你今晚就要离开了 亲爱的
Because you're leaving tonight, ma chérie.
你要离开隔离区了
You're leaving the ghetto.
是的 - 是的
Yes. - Yes.
我真气自己把设计图案忘在店里了
So angry I left my patterns at the shop,
但... 用我们手上的原料 加上你偷来的边角料...
but... with what we took, and the scraps you stole--
这很完美
It's perfect.
由波兰最能干的女人设计的最新样式
The newest design by the finest balabusta in Poland.
德国每个有品位的家庭主妇都会垂涎三尺
Every German housewife with any taste would covet it.
来 菲菲
Come, Fefe.
这个就不必戴了吧 - 到大门那我就摘下来
You won't be needing that, will you? - Uh, just until I get to the gate.
只缝了一针
Attached only with a single stitch.
然后我们只需要假装在等人
And then we just have to pretend that we're waiting for someone.
一个永远不会来的人
Someone who's never going to come.
因此我们会迅速后退
Which is why we'll back out quickly.
要真这么简单就好了
Oh, as simple as that?
嘘 我们怎么说的 - 好吧 好吧
Shh, shh, what did we say? - Right, right.
好了
Right.
我把紫水晶缝在了领子上
I sewed the amethyst in the collar.
妈妈 - 收下它...
Mother. - Don't object...
留着它...
keep it...
使用它...
use it...
还有 米拉... 愿我们后会有期
and please, Mila... may we see each other again.
她这个人简直坏透了
She is the worst person.
我知道 我还偏不信 还以为她人蛮好的呢
I know. I didn't listen. I thought she was nice.
问问贝拉 贝拉 阿尔玛看上去像好人吗
Ask Bella. Bella, does Alma seem nice?
贝拉可不喜欢说闲话
Bella doesn't like to gossip.
谁是阿尔玛
Which one's Alma?
棕色卷发 右撇子
Curly brown hair, right-handed.
布罗尼卡 你的描述半个营房♥的人都符合
Bronka, that's half of the barracks.
贝拉·库尔茨
Bella Kurc?
卢德维克... 你还记得我吗
Ludwik... do you remember me?
亨利的女儿
Henry's daughter.
你刚被调来这里吗 - 贝拉·库尔茨
Were you just transferred here? - Bella Kurc.
迈耶先生送的
From Herr Meier.
给你的礼物 奖赏你这个月的工作效率
A gift for your, uh, productivity this month.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁饿了
Who's hungry?
“亲爱的雅各布...
"Dear Jakob...
“你的上一封信我读了十遍
"I read your last letter 10 times.
“知道你在融入公♥寓♥里的新家庭
"It is comforting to know you are making connections
“让我感到无比欣慰
"with the new families in the apartment.
“现在你的父母被转移走了 我非常担忧你
"I worry about you now that your parents have been moved,
“但哈丽娜一如既往地发挥她的聪明才智
"but Halina is smart, as always,
“确保他们能在皮翁基工厂里工作
"to secure them jobs at the Pionki factory.
“我曾希望将我父母带到这里 但一直没有机会
"I had hoped to bring my parents here, but there have been no opportunities.
“我很庆幸他们被转移至格林尼斯隔离区
"I feel lucky that they were moved to the Glinice Ghetto,
“仅有两公里之远
"only two kilometers away.
“我已经向我的上司申请给我一张通行证
"I have petitioned my boss for an ausweis,
“希望很快就能去看望他们
"and hope to visit them soon.
“我本想劝你在隔离区外找份工作
"I would urge you to find a placement outside the ghetto,
“但我知道你在摄影方面的天赋让你变得无比宝贵
"but I know your skill with a camera makes you invaluable.
“你是否安好
"Are you well?
“我知道这是个奇怪的问题
"It's a strange question, I know,
“但我很欣慰听到你说
"but I was comforted to hear you say
拉多姆的风波已经得到控制”
that things in Radom have been manageable."
“这句话我可以说无数次
"Can I say it enough?
“我爱你
"I love you.
“分离纵然煎熬
"I know it's hard to be apart,
“但我在这里过得很好
"but staying here's been good for me.
“我又开始找回自我的感觉
"I'm starting to feel like myself again.
“即便身处于一个疯狂的世界 我仍深知自己的幸运
"Even in a world full of madness, I know how lucky I am.
“这些天我有许多愿望
"I wish for many things these days,
“但你总是第一个涌上心头
"but the first is always you.
“能够拥有我已经拥有的东西
"And to be able to wish for what I already have
“就让我比我认识的所有人都更为幸运
"makes me luckier than anyone I know.
Kuba是波兰语中对“Jacob”的简称或昵称
“我爱你 库巴
"I love you, Kuba.
“很快将见面
"Soon.
贝拉”
Bella."
克雷姆斯卡夫人
Frau Kremska.
怎么了 - 我想去糖果店
Yes, what is it? - I want to go to the sweet shoppe.
今天不行 你得回家吃晚餐
Not today, you have to get back for dinner.
埃德加 明天你想吃多少糖果都行
You will get all the sweets you want, Edgar, tomorrow.
现在就要 现在就要 求你了 求你了
Now, now! Please, please, please, please!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mutter, Mutter, Mutter, Mutter!
洋葱碎肝是一道传统的犹太菜肴,由切碎的肝脏(通常是鸡肝或牛肝)和洋葱混合制成
埃德加午餐吃了什么 - 洋葱碎肝
What did Edgar have for lunch? - Chopped liver with, uh, onions.
你带他去哪散步
Where did you take him on his walk?
沿着斯泰平斯卡街道一直走到瓦津基公园
Along Stepińska Street and down to Lazienki Park.
妈妈 看看我的糖果
Mama, look at my candy.
我注意到今天早上在餐厅里你用的是一块干布
I noticed you used a dry cloth this morning in the dining room.
是的 女士 我... - 家具要用湿布
Yes, ma'am, I-- - Damp for the furniture,
瓷砖也要用湿布
wet for the porcelain tiles.
离开前把这些地方给擦了
Take care of those before you leave.
你什么时候去上班
What time does work start?
我有30分钟
I have 30 minutes.
谁啊 - 是我
Yes? - It's me.
进来吧
Ah, uh, com-coming.
嗨 你... 你好吗
Hi, hi. How are y-- How are you?
我很好 没打扰你们吧
I'm alright. Is this a good time?
没有 当然没有 - 完全没有...
Yes, of, of course. - Perfectly fine--
我们只是在... 我是在穿衣
We were just-- I'm getting dressed
好去上班 我... - 你想喝些茶吗
for work. I-- - Would you like some tea?
进...进...进来吧
C-C-C-Come in, come in.
我只是想把修道院的费用给你带过来
I just thought I'd bring you the payment for the convent.
这些钱也足够菲利西亚染发了
There is enough for Felicia's hair dye as well.
你不必大老远跑过来 我会去找你
You didn't have to bring this over. I'll come to you.
我...我不介意
I, uh, I don't mind.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表