剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
迈耶先生告诉我你申请了
Herr Meier told me you've petitioned
一张去格林尼斯的通行证
for an ausweis to Glinice.
是的 我父母在那里 我一直希望去看望他们
Yes, my parents are there. I've been hoping to visit.
我刚听说格林尼斯要进行清算
I just heard that Glinice is meant to be liquidated.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
可能有少数人能幸免 但... 其他人...
There might be a handful of people spared, but... the rest--
其他什么人
The rest what?
一些党卫军军官谈到一个营地...
A couple of SS officers talked about a camp...
波兰东部的一个村庄
特雷布林卡附近的营地
near Treblinka.
什么是特雷布林卡
What is Treblinka?
身份证缝在裙衬里
The IDs are sewn into the skirt linings.
我喜欢... 感觉比我上周
I like it... Feels safer than the grenade
藏在内♥裤♥里的手榴弹安全多了 - 拉海尔
I had in my underwear last week. Rahel.
你安全吗
Are you being safe?
我还能有什么选择
What choice do I have?
世界各地都有隔离区和工厂被清空
Ghettos and factories being emptied all over the country.
那些是谣言
Those are rumors.
一个人告诉你 那是谣言
One person tells you, it's a rumor.
两个 你会怀疑
Two, you wonder.
三个 你会倾听
Three, you listen.
犹太人成百成百地被毒气毒死 被烧死
Jews are being gassed and burned, hundreds at a time.
那不可能是真的
That can't be true.
我们到处都听说了 死亡集中营... 用毒气
We're hearing it everywhere. Death camps... with gas.
人们进去就再也出不来的淋浴室
Showers where people don't come out.
我能从你脸上看出来
I can see it in your face.
你仍然认为那些人的人性尚未泯灭
You're still thinking these people are human.
他们是禽兽 计划着消灭
They're animals, and they plan to exterminate
波兰所有的犹太人 - 我还能做什么
all the Jews in Poland. - What more can I do?
你现在已经在做了
You're doing it now.
每个人都尽他们所能
We all do the best we can.
我十个月前失去了我家人的音讯
Lost track of my family 10 months ago,
但哈丽娜的父母仍在皮翁基的工厂
but Halina's parents are still at the factory at Pionki.
如果他们因为年纪太大被转移... - 把他们救出来
If they're removed for being too old-- - Get them out.
我们在努力寻找愿意合作的波兰人
We're trying to find Poles who are willing to cooperate.
我可以向你介绍几个人 - 谢谢
I have a couple names I can give you. - Thank you.
我为你的家人感到抱歉
And I'm sorry for your family.
嗯... 来日方长
Well... let's see.
是的... 来日方长
Yes... let's see.
我需要在你走之前理个发
I need a haircut before you leave.
女士 - 理完发你就可以走了
Ma'am? - This first, and then you can go.
你去过德国的勃兰登堡吗
Have you ever been to Brandenburg, Germany?
没有 我没去过 - 哦 那里太美了
No, I-I haven't. - Oh, well, it's exquisite.
美极了 我每天都想着那里
Exquisite, and I think about it every day.
当你有自己的家庭的时候
When you have a family on your own,
一定要让你丈夫带你去领略美丽的风景
make sure your husband takes you someplace beautiful.
我会的
I will.
你会很快就要孩子吗
Will you have children soon?
也许吧 - 应该的
Perhaps. - You should.
你和他们相处得很好
You're quite good with them.
你是埃德加遇到过的最好的保姆
You are the best nanny Edgar's had.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从没想过要孩子 - 我也没有
I never wanted children. - Neither did I.
但后来我最小的弟弟出生了...
But then my, my youngest brother was born, and--
你害怕孩子... 会成为负担...
You fear that children... will be a burden...
会让你的生活更狭隘 更艰难
that they'll make your life smaller, somehow, harder.
但我无法想象要是有一个孩子
But I couldn't believe how much bigger and better
我的世界会变得多么广阔 多么美好
my world became having a child in it.
我会让埃德加知道他让我的生活变美好
Well, I'll let Edgar know he's made my life better
当他不再在浴室地板撒尿的时候
when he stops urinating on the bathroom floor.
跟我来 - 什么 为什么
Come with me. - What, why?
不 不 我的工作还没完成 - 来就是了
Uh, no. Uh, no. I still have work to do. - Come!
怎么回事 - 我不确定
What's happening? - I'm not sure.
至少我们还在一起
We're together, that's good.
跟我走
Follow me.
哈丽娜
Halina.
我的天呐 - 不行
Oh, my God! - No!
没关系
It's okay.
我... 我付的是两个人的钱
I-- I am paying for both.
他要花的钱更多
He costs more.
那不是我们说好的... - 没关系 没关系
That's not what we agreed to-- - It's okay, it's okay.
没关系 哈丽娜 带你妈妈走吧 - 不 不 不 慢着 慢着
It's okay, Halina, take your mother and go. - No. No, no, no! Stop, stop, stop!
慢着
Stop, stop.
请等一下
Wait, please.
这个非常宝贵 - 不行
This is very valuable. - No.
非常非常宝贵 - 不 绝对不行
Very, very valuable. - No. No, no. Absolutely not.
不...
No--
没事了 没事了
It's alright. It's alright.
帕尼·戈斯基
Panie Górski?
哈丽娜·布罗扎
Halina Brzoza.
是的 请进 进来吧
Yes, come. Please, come inside.
你们住的房♥间就在这条走廊下面
The room you're staying in is just down this hall, uh,
两张单人床
two single beds.
如果有人敲门 这里后面有一条暗道
If someone knocks, there is a crawl space right behind here.
我们铺了一些毯子
Uh, we've laid down some blankets.
蓝色警♥察♥是第二次世界大战期间德国纳粹统治下的一种警♥察♥力量
谢谢你们 - 蓝色警♥察♥已经来过两次
Thank you. - The Blue Police have already come twice,
搜索藏身之处
looking for hideaways.
酬金...
The, um, the payments...
会按计划准时交付
will be as planned and on time.
我向你保证
You have my word.
怎么了 去和你的朋友玩
What's the matter? Play with your friends.
他们说我必须是犹太人
They say I have to be a Jew.
什么 这话是什么意思
What? What do you mean?
他们可以当士兵 我必须当犹太人
They get to be soldiers, and I have to be a Jew.
但我当不了 拜托了 我不想当犹太人
But I can't! Please, I don't want to!
没关系
It's alright.
这只是个游戏
It's only a game.
我不想道别
I didn't want to say goodbye.
我也不想
I didn't either.
我差点就想跑出去躲起来 这样我就不必看着她再次离开
I almost ran out to hide so I wouldn't have to watch her leave again.
告诉我 怎么会有我这样的父亲... - 不 你不能这样想
Tell me, what kind of father-- - No, come, you can't do this.
那块紫水晶不是给我的...
That amethyst isn't for me...
本该属于他们
it was meant to be for them.
我们的孩子在外面...
Our children are out there...
努力让我们活下去 而我...
fighting and keepin' us alive, and I'm--Well...
为什么我会感到害怕
why am I scared for myself?
涅楚玛啊 涅楚玛
Ah, Nechuma, Nechuma.
你嫁的那个男人不是这样的 - 哦
That's not the man you married. - Oh.
我嫁给了什么人
Who is the man I married?
一个铁石心肠的人吗
One with no feelings?
我想我不能...
I don't think I can--
我...
I...
我不知道该如何...
I-I don't know how, how--
我不知道该如何继续这种生活
I don't know how to continue to do this.
失去控制 一无所知
No control, not knowing, mm.
一家人天各一方
All of them scattered.
我还算什么父母... 如果我不能...
How can I call myself a parent if I'm... if I'm not able--
格内克出生的时候你对我说了什么
What did you tell me when Genek was born?
涅楚玛 现在不合适
Nechuma, not now.
你说了什么 - 我说了很多话 所以...
What did you say? - I say a lot of things, so...
你告诉我...
You told me...
孩子给了我们面对生活的勇气
that children give us the courage to face life.
他们给了我们所需的一切力量
They give us all the resources we need to draw on.
我害怕极了 他还那么小
I was so afraid, and he was so small.
而你说“没错 他们让我们更害怕
And you said, "Yes, they make us more scared,
但他们也让我们更坚强”
but they also make us more strong."
我这么说过 - 对 你说过
I said that? - Yeah, you did.
你说过
You did.
我们不能那样做 贝拉
We can't do that, Bella.
是的 你们可以
Yes, you can.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表