剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
人们涌上了街头
They're pouring into the street!
...穿过逆境的黑暗岁月
...through the dark days of adversity
走向光明
and into light.
工作仍未完成
Much remains to be done.
我们现在必须在东方取得与西方相同的胜利
The victory won in the West must now be won in the East.
阿迪 过来 - 整个世界
Addy, come here. - The whole world
必须效仿其他国家 将邪恶驱逐出去
must be cleansed of the evil from which half the world has been freed.
团结一致 爱好和平的...
United, the peace-loving nations...
西方国家已经证明
have demonstrated in the West
他们的武装远远强于
that their arms are stronger by far
那些独♥裁♥者或曾经嘲笑我们
than the might of dictators or the tyranny of military cliques
软弱的军事集团
that once called us soft and weak.
人♥民♥抵御一切敌人的力量
The power of our people to defend themselves
将在太平洋冉冉升起
against all enemies will be proved in the Pacif--
我们把每个人都找回来
We look for everybody.
明天我会去红十字会
Tomorrow, I'll go to the Red Cross
再确认一遍我们所有人的名字都登记在册
and double- check that all of our names are registered.
库尔茨 塔塔尔斯 艾肯瓦尔德
Kurcs, Tatars, Eichenwalds. Everybody.
DP营地:Displaced Persons camp,即“流离失所者营地”。
这一术语最初用于第二次世界大战后,用以描述那些因战争而被迫离开家园的人们所居住的营地
我会去拜访DP营地...
I'll look into the DP camps...
试着弄明白我们什么时候能看一下名单
try and find out when we can access a list.
我几乎可以肯定格内克和赫塔被送往了西伯利亚
I'm almost certain that Genek and Herta were sent to Siberia.
也许塞利姆也一样
Maybe Selim too.
之前他们也许有不愿给我们看的记录
There may be records they weren't willing to show us before.
无数的人被征兆 - 阿迪可能还在法国
Countless men were conscripted. - Addy might still be in France.
我想回拉多姆
I want to go back to Radom.
如果条件允许 孩子们会写信的
If the boys were able to, they will have written.
也许有几封能送达
Perhaps something made it through.
你好
Hello.
请原谅我的打扰
Forgive the intrusion,
但这个公♥寓♥... - 你想干什么
but this apartment-- - What do you want?
抱歉 我叫涅楚玛·库尔茨
Sorry, my name is Nechuma Kurc,
战前这里曾是我的公♥寓♥
and this is my apartment from before the war.
我对此一无所知 - 不 你当然不知道
I know nothing of that. - W-- Uh-- Well, uh, no, you wouldn't.
我想他们当然不会向你们提起
It's, uh-- I wouldn't imagine they would inform you of the family
他们非法驱逐的家庭 - 我们是合法租♥房♥♥
they illegally evicted. - Hm, we are legally renting.
好吧 即便如此 你有没有收到寄给“库尔茨”这个名字的信件
Alright, even so, have you received mail addressed to the name "Kurc"?
我在想 - 不 不 不
I was wondering-- - No, no, no, no, no, do not
不要让他们进来 - 我们的儿子
let them inside. No. - We- We have sons--
这是我们的房♥子 - 听着
This is our home! - Listen, listen, listen, listen!
我们的儿子现在下落不明 格内克和阿迪·库尔茨
We have sons, Genek and Addy Kurc, they have been missing,
他们可能往这里寄了信... - 为了进来她什么话都说得出来
it's possible they sent letters here-- - She will say anything to get inside.
你觉得我会谎称我有儿子吗
You think I lie about my sons?
他们是犹太人小偷 - 我们是小偷
They're Jew thieves. - We are the thieves?
我们这就走 没必要...
Uh, we-we will go. There's no need to, uh--
让我查看一下信件不会花费你任何代价
It would-- shh, cost you nothing to let me check the mail.
妈妈 - 如果你能
Mother. - If you could just please
把门打开...
open the door and--
我们要联♥系♥当局了
We are calling the authorities.
这是我的房♥子 我的房♥子
This is my house, my house!
那些墙是你粉刷的吗 那些家具是你的吗
Did you paint those walls?! Is that your furniture?!
妈妈 你... - 你在这里生过孩子吗
Mother... you-- - Did you give birth here?!
涅楚玛... - 你的儿子有在那个炉子上烫伤过手吗
Nechuma. Hey-- - Your son burn his hand on that stove?!
你女儿弹过那架钢琴吗 - 妈妈
Your daughter play that piano? - Mother, Mother!
这是我们的家 - 妈妈 听着...
This is our home! - Mother, listen--
我们的家 - 住手 住手
Our home! - Stop, stop!
这不值得 - 不值得
It's not worth it. - It's not.
这不值得
It's not worth it.
“作为波兰社会声音的发言人
"As a spokesperson for the voice of Polish Society,
我建议所有犹太人都离开拉多姆郡”
I advise all Jews to get out beyond the borders of Radom county."
他们定了一个期限 8月15日
They give us a date, August 15th.
现在他们指责我们勾结苏联人
Now they accuse us of collaborating with the Soviets.
怎么会 这违背了常理
How? It defies reason.
我们不属于这里了 是时候离开了
We don't belong here anymore. It's time for us to go.
约瑟夫
Józef!
我的约瑟夫
It's my Józef!
约瑟夫 我的丈夫
Józef, my husband.
约瑟夫
Józef, Józef.
约瑟夫
Józef.
我没能省下多少
I wasn't able to save much,
但她在最初的几个月里几乎每天都戴着这个
but she wore this almost every day the first few months.
很难想象她会需要一顶帽子
It's hard to imagine needing a cap.
我感觉自己一直像个火炉
I feel like a furnace all the time.
我觉得这个孩子可能真的是一团火
I think this child may be actual fire.
别担心 情况只会越来越糟
Don't worry, that will only get worse.
塞利姆喜欢告诉我背后的科学
Selim loved to tell me the science behind it,
好像科学能帮我减少出汗一样
as though science would help me sweat less.
雅各布
Jakob?
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
有一张新的名单
There was a new list.
我的家人在上面
They're on it, my, my family.
他们不在了
They're gone.
他们不在了
They're gone.
名单上有谁
Who did you find?
我妈妈...我爸爸...
My mother... my father...
我妹妹玛尼娅...
my sister, Mania...
我侄子
my nephew.
上面没有信息
There was no information.
我不知道...他们...或是怎么了
I don't know... what they, or- or how.
这一切有什么意义
What was the point of it all?
我怀着如此坚定的信念...
I felt such conviction...
地下组织 我的贡献
the Underground, my contribution.
但如果我能像哈丽娜一样把精力集中在我的家人身上...
But if I had focused on them, on my family, the way that Halina--
请别这样 不要这样想
Please don't do that. Don't do that.
没有任何人能活下来
There's no reason anyone survived this.
他们想置我们于死地
They didn't want us... to survive this.
我们本不该活下来
None of us should be here.
我该怎么办
What do I do with that?
我不知道
I don't know.
请借过
Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
嘿 - 嗨 我打了一架
Hey. - Hi, I got in a fight.
你打架了
You got in a fight?
这么难以置信吗 - 有一点
Is it impossible to believe? - Mm, a bit.
有些东西太让人愤怒了 - 怎么回事
Well, some things are too enragin'. - What happened?
我有时候简直无法相信
I just can't believe it sometimes.
人心淡漠
The apathy.
从营地出来的幸存者 那些可怕的画面
The survivors out of the camps, those horrific images.
今天移♥民♥办公室有个代表说
There was a representative from the immigration office today
由于他们所遭受的苦难 他想不出
who said that due to their suffering he can't imagine they would have
他们有什么能为巴西社会做出贡献的能力
the capacity to contribute to Brazilian society.
所以就这样 我打了一架
So, yes, I got in a fight.
每个人都说他们想帮忙
Everyone says they wanna help.
他们只是更希望远观着
They would just prefer it to be from a distance.
抱歉 - 你为什么抱歉
Sorry. - Why are you sorry?
我毁了一切 今天本该是个幸福的日子
I'm ruinin' this. It's supposed to be a happy day.
今天是个幸福的日子 - 卡罗琳娜小姐
It is a happy day. - Señorita Carolina?
卡罗琳娜小姐
Señorita Carolina?
我想那是在叫你
Believe that's you.
糟糕 这里 我在这里
Oh, shoot! Here, I'm here!
我总是忘记在这里我是“卡罗琳娜”
I always forget I'm "Carolina" here.
卡罗琳娜...
Carolina...
我们该结婚吗
should we get married?
我想我们应该结
I think we should.
早上好 - 早上好
Good morning. - Morning.
早上好
Morning.
哈丽娜 抱歉 请等我一会
Halina! I'm sorry, I'll just be a minute.
过来
Come here!
抱歉 请借过
S- Sorry, excuse me.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表