剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
这个坚定的小肚子一个劲的增长
this determined little stomach just keeps growing.
你觉得是时候让我们的婚姻合法化了吗
Do you think it's time to make our marriage legal?
或许吧
Probably.
嘘
Shh.
阿迪叔叔的歌♥
Uncle Addy's song.
也会让我入睡
Puts me to sleep, too.
你需要帮忙吗 - 真是一团糟
Do you need some help? - It's a complete mess.
这是我们七年来住过的最干净的地方
This is cleanest place we've lived for seven years.
该死
Scheisse!
我不习惯把东西放在...
I'm not used to having things...
...抽屉里 衣橱里
...drawers, space.
这里太安静了
It's too quiet here.
我焦躁不安 总能听到自己思考的声音
I'm crawling out of my skin, I can hear myself think all the time.
我知道这根本说不通 - 说得通
I know it doesn't make any sense. - It does make sense.
茱莉娅不想来
Julia doesn't want to come.
我收到了一封信
I got a letter.
她在克拉科夫找到了她妹妹
She found her sister in Krakow.
她要去找她 帮助她的侄女
She's going to join her, help with her niece.
那真是太好了 她找到了她
Well, that's wonderful that, you know, she found her.
那么我到底是个什么样的怪物
So what kind of a monster am I?
经历了这一切后还生她的气
Being upset that she, after everything,
奥托...
Otto...
她找到了她妹妹 她的家人
she found her sister, her family.
我好想他们
I just miss them.
我想念我的家人
I miss my family.
这么多年来我一直梦想着这一刻
I dreamt about this moment for years.
梦想着自♥由♥ 而现在我只感到一阵阵的胃痛
Freedom. And now, all I can feel is an ache in my stomach.
我明白
I know.
没有手册能告诉我们接下来该怎么做
There's no manual for how to do this next part.
我以为找到我的家人一切都会迎刃而解
I thought finding my family would fix everything,
但是...
but...
我们现在必须开始自己的生活
We have to start our lives now.
我们老了 - 是我老了
We're so old. - I'm old.
你...你正值豆蔻年华
You're... you're stunning.
你仍然是我见过的最美丽的女人
You're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen...
你看起来还是和我在缆车上看到你的那天一样
and you still look the same as the day I saw you on that chairlift.
或许那是因为你的记忆蒙蔽了你
Or maybe that's because you still have your deluded memories.
她问我该怎么称呼他
She asked me what she should call him.
她很紧张
She's nervous.
她不了解他
She doesn't know him.
我了解他吗
Do I know him?
让时间证明一切
You give it time.
你们重聚 打招呼
You meet him again, you say hello.
尽量不要太担心
Try not to worry so much.
我们到这边等
Let's wait over here!
可恶 我太矮了
Kurde, I'm too damn short.
抱歉
Sorry.
你看见什么了吗
Can you see anything?
没看见
No, not yet.
格内克
Genek!
格内克
Genek!
米拉
Mila!
格内克 格内克
Genek! Genek!
待在那里 我们过去找你们
Stay there! We will come to you!
格内克 妈妈 你先和他打招呼
Genek! Mother, Mother, you-you greet him first.
你第一个见他
You greet him first.
格内克 格内克
Genek! Genek.
请借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse.
我好想你 妈妈
I've missed you so much, Mother.
嘿
Hey!
嗨
Hi!
天哪
Oh, my God!
我上次见你的时候你还不及一只小猫大
You were no bigger than a kitten when I saw you last.
你想见见你的表弟吗
Would you like to meet your cousin?
表弟
A cousin?
什么 - 这是约瑟夫 我们叫他泽
What? - This is, uh, Józef. We call him Ze.
你真是个了不起的女人
You remarkable woman.
我有个孙子 你好呀
A grandson. Hello.
你有个儿子了
You have a son.
我有个儿子
I do.
你长了些皱纹
You have a few wrinkles.
你也是
You too.
他在这吗
Is he here?
我不知道 我没看到他
I don't know, I- I can't see him yet.
我不...我不想打断你们
I, uh... I didn't, I didn't wanna interrupt.
我...
I--
塞利姆 我... - 米拉
Selim, I-- - Mila.
菲利西亚...
Felicia...
我给你带了点东西
I brought something for you.
在帮助一个波兰家庭接生后
I got this from a young family in Persia
我从他们那里得到了这个
after I helped deliver their baby.
你看到上面的狮子了吗
Do you see the lion?
在这里 这是波斯语中数字5的符号♥
And- And up here, this is the Farsi symbol for the number five.
不过对我来说...
To me, though...
它看起来几乎像一颗心
it almost looks like a heart.
你看到了吗
You see that?
我给你留了这个
I, uh... I saved this for you.
多么特别的礼物
What a very special gift.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
我可以抱你一下吗 菲菲
Would it be alright... if I gave you a hug, Fefe?
哦你...你认为我很有趣
Oh, you-- Oh, you just think I'm very funny.
哦 你...
Oh, you-- Oh.
你认为我是有史以来最有趣的妈妈
You think I'm the most hilarious mother who has ever lived.
贝拉
Bella.
是时候了 - 好的 好的
It's time. - Okay, okay.
好的 给 - 好
Okay. Here. - Yeah. Yeah.
爸爸抱 - 嗨
Go. Go to Daddy. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
大家...
Everyone...
聚拢在一起
gather together.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看着我
Look at me.
对 微笑...
Yes. Smile...
如果你想的话
if you want.
门开着吗
Open?
开着吧 - 开着
Open. - Open.
冒险启程了 维克多
The adventure begins, Victor.
下次见了 波兰
Until next time, Polsko.
我不敢相信
I can't believe.
卡住了
It's stuck.
你需要拿下来吗
Does it need to come off?
我写作的时候它切断了我的血液循环
It's cuttin' off my circulation while I write.
也许这是一个停止写作的信♥号♥♥
Eh, perhaps a sign to stop writing.
好了
Alright.
让我看看
Let me see.
去睡会吧
Get some sleep.
我现在几乎无法入睡
I can barely sleep anymore.
你的孩子晚上不得消停
Your child has a lot of opinions at night.
抱歉
Sorry.
你想做成一个项链吗 - 好 拜托了
Would you like a necklace for it? - Yes, please.
我在想我们是不是过于关注欧洲了
I wonder if we've focused too much on Europe.
我们不仅仅关注欧洲 - 那上海呢
We haven't just focused on Europe. - What about Shanghai?
看看你走了多远 也许他们也走了这么远
Look how far you traveled, maybe they did the same.
那这里呢
What about here?
美国吗 - 嗯
The States? - Mm.
是有可能 但没有家庭成员担♥保♥
It's possible, but without a family member to sponsor,
他们将陷入漫长的签证过程
they would be caught up in a long visa process.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表