剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
You know, Borys, the pharmacist, he passed away this morning,
之前 因为有鲍里斯在医学领域的技能
and, previously, we were denied a doctor for, uh, births
你们拒绝给我们找医生照看分娩和医疗状况
and medical situations due to Borys's position in the medical field.
考虑到先前的情况 我恳求您
So, given this precedent, I implore you,
请给我们提供... - 药师不是医生
please provide the barr-- - Pharmacist is not a doctor.
那是愚蠢
That is foolishness.
宫缩吗 - 不止
Contractions? - That's not all.
好的 我们得回营房♥里去
Oh, okay, uh... We have to go back to the barracks.
格内克在哪
Where is Genek?
你来了
Ahh, there you are.
你迟到了
You're late.
什么情况 - 我要记你旷工
What is happening? - I am citing you for missing work.
旷工 但是你允许我去的
Missing? But, but you granted me permission.
我不记得有这回事
I do not recall that.
到总部报道接受惩罚
Report to headquarters to receive your punishment.
你还想接受违抗命令的处罚吗
Shall I also cite you for defying a direct order?
一个星期减少口粮30%
30% reduction in rations for one week.
走吧 - 指挥官 求你了
Now go. - Commandant, please.
这就是旷工的代价
That is the consequence for missing work.
我得到了许可 - 那就拿出来给我看
I had permission. - Then show me.
提交许可的书面证明
Hand over written evidence of such permission.
我没有
I have none.
那么惩罚成立
Then the punishment stands.
放床上
On the bed!
求你了...求你重新考虑一下
Please... please reconsider.
我不能带着比一天开始时更少的食物回去见我妻子
0I cannot return to my wife with less food than I started the day with.
我恳求您
I- I beg of you.
我们地位虽然不同
We... we have different positions in this place,
但我们都是男人
but... we are both men.
此话差矣
We are not both men.
我是指挥官 而你是一名囚犯
I am the Commandant... and you're a prisoner.
法律就是法律
And the law... is the law.
很好
Good.
用力 用力 用力
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Push, push, push! Push!
用力
Push!
法律就是法律?
The law is the law?
这是个玩笑吗
Is- Is, is that a joke?
之前 因为波兰人和犹太人的身份
Before, I was denied fair treatment under the law
我没有得到法律上的公平对待
because I'm a Pole and a Jew,
但现在你们却以同样的法律治我的罪
but now the same laws, they apply to my actions.
住嘴
Bite your tongue.
和你说话的是一位授勋军官 - 授勋军官
You're speaking to a decorated officer. - Decorated?
谁授予的 以什么理由
By whom? For what?!
你玩弄战争 玩弄权力 穿着你的制♥服♥
You play at war, at power, dressed in your uniforms,
像操场上的孩子炫耀新玩具一样
showing off your decorations like children in a playground
炫耀你的勋章
bragging about a new toy,
然后你坐在这个房♥间 在西伯利亚中间
and then you sit in this room, in the middle of Siberia,
玩你的纸牌...
playing your cards...
洗牌 发牌 输输赢赢
...shuffling and dealing, winning and losing,
反反复复
over and over again...
赫塔
Herta!
...while th我们其他人却在地里
e rest of us lie in the field...
醒醒
Wake up!
忍♥冻挨饿 - 赫塔
...freezing and starving... - Herta.
受苦 死去
...and suffering and dying.
赫塔 坚持住
Herta, stay with us.
这个世道到底是怎么了
What is happening?!
这怎么会说得通
How does this make sense?!
这一切到底哪里说得通
How does any of this make any fucking sense?
医生 不 不 不
Doctor, no, no, no, no, no!
这些是从莫斯科来的样本
Those are, those are the samples from Moscow.
这些已经分♥析♥过了
These have already been analyzed.
我差点就犯了一个灾难性的错误
A potentially disastrous mistake.
这个错误已经被避免了 - 多亏了你
That has been averted. - Thanks to you.
你的专注令人钦佩
Your focus is admirable.
这么晚了我的眼睛都快睁不开了
My eyes can barely stay open this late.
你该回家睡觉了
Then it's time to go home and sleep.
这管血明天还会保持原样的
This blood will still be bloody in the morning.
你让我想起了我的小女儿 艾达
You remind me of my youngest, Ida.
她和你差不多大
She's around your age.
她有着你的智慧和说法的方式
She has your wit and the ways with the words.
如果不是你的警觉性
If not your alertness.
艾达现在身在何方 - 她回到了圣彼得堡
Where is Ida now? - Back in St. Petersburg,
照顾她的两个孩子 - 在我这个年纪有两个孩子
caring for her two children. - Two children at my age?!
我连室内盆栽都照顾不好
I can barely care for a house plant.
我的妻子在帮她
My wife is with her, helping her.
您肯定十分想念您妻子
You must miss her, your wife.
我每晚都感受到她的缺席
I feel her absence... every evening...
回到空荡荡的家里
returning to an empty home.
我最近也失去了一个兄弟
I lost a brother recently,
我家里的老大 - 我很抱歉 哈丽娜
the eldest in my family. - I'm sorry, Halina.
他怎么去世的
How did he pass?
我们不知道他现在情况如何
We don't know what happened to him.
他和他的妻子突然被抓走了
He and his wife were here one day and then... gone the next.
我想知道你是否能帮我查出他现在的状况
I wonder if you could help me find out what happened to him?
你有地位 你在内务部有认识的人
You, you have status and you know people in the NKVD.
我只想知道他在哪 他是否...
I just want to know where he is and, and if he's...
是否安好
if he's okay.
他犯了什么罪? - 犯罪?
What is his crime? - His crime?
你暗示他是被内务部抓走的
You implied he was taken by the NKVD.
无缘无故地 他没有犯罪 - 这不可能
For no reason. He committed no crime. - That is not possible.
如果他被视为国家的敌人
There must have been a transgression if he was deemed
那么肯定有违法行为
an enemy of the state.
也许如果你告诉我
Perhaps, if you share it with me,
我会更容易查出他的惩罚
I will have better luck finding out the nature of his punishment.
我不知道他犯了什么罪
I don't know his crime.
我们没有讨论过这样的事情
We didn't discuss such things.
也许该回家了 天色不早了
Perhaps, it's time to go home, it's late.
这是你儿子
This is your son.
嘿
Hey.
我们要靠岸了 你现在必须收拾行李
We are docking, you must pack now.
你在说什么 收拾什么行李 这是什么
Wh- What do you mean, "pack"? What is this?
你票钱的70% 每个人都会得到补偿
70% of what you paid for your ticket. Everyone gets reimbursed.
不 不 不 我不想要补偿
No, no, no, no, no, no. I don't want to get reimbursed.
我付了去巴西的钱
I paid for passage to Brazil.
船长的命令 每个人都要下船 所以开始收拾行李吧
Captain's orders, everyone's getting off, so start packing.
我以为我们要去卡萨布兰卡进行修理
I thought we were going to Casablanca for repairs.
我们为什么要下船
Why are--why are we disembarking?
阿迪
Addy!
阿迪
Addy!
伊利斯卡 - 阿迪
Eliska! - Addy!
伊利斯卡
Eliska!
伊利斯卡
Eliska!
打扰一下 我得去找那边的乘客
'Scuse me, sorry, I need to get to those passengers over there.
他们将会前往卡萨布兰卡
They will go to Casablanca,
但他们可以支付自己的住宿费
but they can pay for their own accommodations.
我也可以
As can I, as can I.
钱不够
Insufficient.
拜托 我会想到办法的
Please, I am resourceful.
我可以工作...
I can work on the--
快走
Get going.
走吧[法语]
Aller.
快走
Aller.
来吧
Come on.
拜托 - 怎么了
Come on. - What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
他的眼睛睁不开
His eyes, they won't open.
这里太冷了
It's too cold here.
它们被冻住了
They're frozen shut.
快睁眼啊 我的宝贝
Come on, my love.
睁开眼
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表