剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
谁也说不好 也许...那救了他一命
Who knows? Maybe it... saved him.
当时没有人重视过这银器
Nobody thought much of this silver back then.
而现在它成了我生命中最重要的事物
And now it is the most important thing in my life.
你说我幸运...
You say I'm lucky...
但也许幸运是相对的
but maybe luck is relative.
我想泽的双腿已经准备好爬行了
I think Ze's readying his legs to crawl.
你想去找爸爸吗
You want to go to Papa?
我要是连抱孩子的力气都没有...
How do these Russians expect us to fight...
俄♥国♥人指望我怎么冲锋陷阵
when I'm too weak to hold my own baby?
天哪
Holy shit.
我们到哪了
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
Tawarzysze在波兰语意为“同志”或“伙伴”
在波兰共♥产♥主义时期,这个词被广泛用于称呼彼此
你们好 同志们
Greetings, towarzysze.
有谁饿了
Who's hungry?
士兵 他们是波兰人
Soldiers. They're Polish.
去吧 别让他们都抢完了 快去
Go, before it's all gone. Quick.
恢复你的体力 我的朋友
Restore your strength, my friend.
这是什么 这是怎么回事
What is this? What is happening?
安德斯将军正在乌兹别克斯坦的乌夫斯科耶集结波兰步兵
General Anders is assembling a Polish infantry in Wrewskoje, Uzbekistan.
你被征召与他并肩作战
You have been summoned to fight by his side.
我们为波兰而战吗
We fight for, for Poland?
我们在哪 - 哈萨克斯坦 短暂的停留
Where are we? - Kazakhstan. Just a pit stop.
你在应征入伍之前还有很长的路要走
You have a long way to go until you conscript.
面包还热着呢
The bread is still warm.
喂我 喂我
Feed me. Feed me.
咖啡
Coffee.
咖啡
coffee.
嘿 我们快到了
Hey, we're approaching.
快 快 下来
Quick, quick. Come.
安娜在哪
W-Where's Anna?
我很抱歉 我很抱歉 我非常抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
雅各布
Jakob. Oh.
不 她不...
No, she's not--
她不在这里
She's not here.
这是你的
This is yours.
这是你的 这是你的
And this is yours. This is yours.
天哪 简直如假包换
My God, it's incredible.
哈丽娜在哪
Where is Halina?
这太美味了
This is delicious.
这些韭菜是你从孤儿院里的花♥园♥摘的吗Are the leeks from your garden at the orphanage?Are the leeks from your garden at the orphanage?
是的 孩子们亲自收割的
Yes, the, the children harvested them.
把他们的手弄脏 看着它们生长...
Getting their hands dirty, watching something grow...
我想这能帮他们忘记现在的处境
I believe it helps them to forget where they are.
听你这么说我很开心
Well, that is very nice to hear.
哈丽娜有消息了吗
Any word from Halina?
没有 但哈丽娜她就像一颗坚韧的钉子
Not yet, but, um, but Halina, she's tough as nails,
她会成功的
she'll, she'll make her way.
你可怜的父母 他们肯定担心坏了
Your poor parents, they must be beside themselves.
说到这个 我家人正打算
Um, by the way, uh, my family's planning
明天晚上庆祝犹太新年
to celebrate Rosh Hashanah tomorrow night,
他们希望你们都能参加
and they, they'd love for you all to attend.
那样安全吗 - 其他人也在这么做
Is that safe? - Uh, others are doing it.
羊角号♥是一种古老的犹太仪式用品,在犹太新年和赎罪日扮演着重要的角色
我无意中听到一伙人说他们要建一个羊角号♥
I overheard a group of men say they're planning to build a shofar,
我父亲认为承认这一天很重要
and... my father feels it is important to acknowledge the day,
但我们不会掺和这件事
but we will do it discretely.
谢谢你的好意 但...
Thank you, but...
我们不能接受
we cannot accept.
但你该去 亲爱的
But you should go, my love.
不 妈妈 我想我要留下来陪你
No, Mom. I think I'll stay with you.
索尔说得对
Sol is right.
这些传统至关重要 尤其是现在
These traditions matter, especially now.
你妈妈看上去好点了
Your mother seems better.
是吗 - 嗯哼
Does she? - Mm-hmm.
我之前和她聊了一会
I had a moment with her earlier.
我听传言说AVL工厂那边需要工人
I heard a rumor today that the AVL factory needs workers.
AVL工厂
The AVL factory?
你是说... - 城外的那家工厂
You mean-- - The one outside of town.
有营房♥的那个吗
The one with the barracks?
你已经有一份工作了
Wh-- Y-You already have a job.
她今天怎么样 - 还赖在床上
How is she today? - Still in bed.
她早上不太好过
It's not a good morning.
早上好 阿迪 - 早上好 菲利普
Bom dia, Addy. - Bom dia, Felipé.
我们怎样才能喝上果汁
How can we get juice?
我送去HIAS的电报有回信吗
Any word on my telegram to HIAS?
瓦加斯来的消息...不太好
The news from Vargas... it is not good.
你不符合要求
You do not meet the requirements.
你可以走了
You are dismissed.
你肯定是弄错了 - 没错 你没有资格
There must be a mistake. - No, you are not eligible.
波兰军队不接受犹太人
The Polish Army is not accepting Jews.
但我听说有配额 求你了 先生 我只想参战
But I heard there was a quota. Please, sir, I just want to fight.
谁是下一个
Who's next?
往前一步 下一个
Step up. Next in line.
准备好你的证件
Have your papers ready.
下一个
Next in line.
他们告诉你的吗
They told you this?
不是 是其他的可怜人 我走掉了
No, it was some other poor soul. I left.
好吧 很好 这么说你不一定会被拒绝
Okay, good, so no one has said no to you yet.
这是不可避免的 - 这不可能
It's an inevitability. - Well, it can't be.
我们需要加入军队 - 这由不得我们选择 赫塔
We need the army. - It's not an option, Herta!
别对我大吼大叫 - 为什么 因为宝宝吗
Don't yell at me. - Why, because of the baby?
因为宝宝在睡觉 - 别管什么宝宝了
Because of the sleeping baby? - Fuck the baby.
大吼大叫会显得你既可怕又粗鲁
Don't yell at me because it's awful and rude.
我愿意冒生命危险
Oh, I'm willing to put my life on the line
他们仍然拒绝我 - 格内克 我在这呢 能和我谈谈吗
and they, they still don't want me. - Genek, I'm here. Can you talk to me?
不管他们了 - 不管谁 不管军队吗
Screw them! - Screw who? Screw the army?
不行 我们没有那种奢侈
No, we don't have that luxury.
没有军队 我们还被困在沙漠里等死
Without it, we are stranded in the desert with nothing.
我们回波兰 死路一条
We go back to Poland, we die.
他们把我们送回西伯利亚 泽可能撑不过下一个冬天
They send us back to Siberia, Ze may not survive another winter.
我们不能唾弃军队 格内克 我们没有那样的选择
We can't spit on the army, Genek. We can't make that choice.
选择早就已经做出了
The choice has already been made!
你到底有没有听我说 - 不 我再也不想听你说了
Are you not listening to me? - No! I'm tired of listening to you!
我厌倦了你的咆哮 你的决定
Tired of listening to you and your rants, and your decisions,
还有你那该死的自尊 我受够了
and your fucking pride. I'm sick of it.
就和你拒绝在表格上说我们是苏联人如出一辙
Just as you refused to say we're Soviet on a form,
后来我们去了古♥拉♥格♥ - 你不必一起去的
and we're off to the gulag. - You didn't have to come.
我当然得去
Of course, I did.
再后来 为了更多的够了你执意要和守卫谈判
Then, you insist on negotiating with the guards for more rations.
我不让你去可你偏要去 这样你错过了泽的出生
I say no, you do it anyway, and you miss Ze's birth.
我就晚了一分钟 - 你被打得半死不活
I was minutes late. - Beaten and near death!
你可能已经回天乏力了 因此晚一分钟也是晚
You could've been fully dead, and therefore, very, very late.
泽出生后我就失去了你
I lost you after Ze was born.
我爱上的那个混♥蛋♥就这么消失了
The asshole I fell in love with just slipped away,
我不能再经历一遍
and I can't handle that again.
我无法再独自承受这一切了
I can't carry us by myself anymore.
我需要你 所以按捺住你的破事 自己想办法
I need you, so swallow your shit and figure something out.
我不在乎波兰军队接不接受
I don't care the if Poles are not accepting people
两个睾丸一根老二的人
with two testicles and a kutas,
我们要进军队
we are getting into that army.
好了
Yes.
好了 好了 我知道
Yes, yes. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
阿迪 阿迪
Addy! Addy!
我们成功了 阿迪 我们成功了
We're in! Addy, we're in!
我们得到了赦免 他们让我们进入里约了
We have been granted amnesty. They're letting us into Rio! Mm!
一小时后会有船来接我们
Aye! A boat is coming for us in an hour.
什么 这简直不可能 - 是真的 这是个奇迹
What? That's impossible. - It's not. It's a miracle.
但瓦加斯刚刚宣布犹太人“不受欢迎”
Uh, but-but-but-but Vargas just declared Jews, uh, "undesirable"
“无法同化” - 的确是这样
and "non-assimilable." - That's exactly it.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表