剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
我不是在说我的家庭
I'm not talking about my family.
我说的是我们的家庭
I'm talking about our family.
你想搬到... - 我想在对你有意义的地方
You wanna move to-- - I want to build a life somewhere
建立我们的生活
that means something to you.
我们才刚搬到这里
We just moved in here.
我们可能需要先花点时间找份工作
Well, we might want to take a moment to find employment first.
脚踏实地
Practical.
哈丽娜过去常常指责我太过注重实际
Halina used to accuse me of being too practical.
认为那会断送我的艺术生涯
Thought it doomed me as an artist.
我非常尊重哈丽娜 但我认为在务实的态度
All due respect to Halina, but I think there's a lotta space
和追求梦想之间还有很多空间
for dreams in between being practical.
郑重声明 我不会搬到内布拉斯加州
For the record, I'm not movin' to Nebraska.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你迟到了
You're late!
你觉得“埃迪·库尔茨”怎么样
What do you think of "Eddy Courts"?
我觉得听起来太美国化了
I think it sounds too American.
正是
Exactly.
我希望我的家人有机会重新开始
I want my family to have a chance to start fresh.
我不想惹起猜疑 我不想成为...
I don't want assumptions, I don't want to be--
众矢之的
Vulnerable?
我一度以为你肯定会回波兰
Mm, I thought for sure you'd go back to Poland.
那是我日思夜想的所在 但现在波兰是什么样子
It's all I used to think about, but what is Poland now?
我想记住原来的波兰
I want my memories as they are.
每年这个时候 波兰都会大雪纷飞
This time of year, Radom, there'd be snow.
我们在影院度过夜晚的时光 也许在斯塔里奥格罗德公园滑冰
Spend our nights at the cinema, maybe skate at Stary Ogrod Park.
一杯我妈妈的可可
A mug of my mother's cocoa.
听起来很神奇
Sounds magical.
是的
It was.
和我和埃莫尔一起搬到纽约
Move to New York with me and Emol!
想想那里的音乐和俱乐部
Think about the music, the clubs!
我们的孩子可以成为死党
Our kids can be best friends.
或者彼此憎恨 那会非常了不起
Or hate each other. It will be amazing.
抱歉 我不是想偷听
Apologies, I wasn't trying to listen,
但你说你是波兰人吗
but, um, am I to understand you're Polish?
我得在美国练练我的口音了
Ah... I'll have to work on my accent in America.
你们中有谁认识阿迪·库尔茨吗
Do either of you know an Addy Kurc?
里约的波兰人屈指可数
Well, there aren't so many Poles
我一直在努力寻找这个人
in Rio, and, uh, I've been having trouble tracking this man down.
我想我们有一个旧地址
I think we have an old address.
可能是因为一个月前我和我妻子搬走了
Probably because I moved with my wife a month ago.
你就是阿迪·库尔茨
Y- You're Addy Kurc?
你到底惹上了什么麻烦
What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into?
我不确定 你说呢 - 先生 一点麻烦也没有
I'm not sure, you tell me. - No trouble at all, sir.
我在波兰领♥事♥馆♥工作 我们收到了一封给你的电报
I work for the Polish Consulate. We have received a telegram for you.
一封电报 是谁发的
A telegram? Who's it from?
在你来到大使♥馆♥前我不能透露那些信息
Well, I can't divulge that information until you come to the embassy,
但办公室十分钟后就要关门了 所以... - 伊莉斯卡 我...
but the office closes in 10 minutes, so-- - Eliska, I- I--
去 快去 - 不先生
Go, go! - No, sir.
你赶不到的 - 快跑
You will never make it. - Run!
等等 等等 拜托 拜托
Wait! Wait, please! Please.
我们关门了 明天再来 - 求你了 我收到了一封电报
We are closed, come tomorrow. - Please, I've received a telegram.
求你了 我不能再等一个晚上了
Please, please. I- I cannot wait one more night.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
桑托斯负责接收电报
Santos is in charge of incoming telegrams.
他把那些还没归档的保存在这里
Keeps the ones he hasn't filed here.
名字 - 阿迪·库尔茨
Name? - Uh, Addy Kurc.
K开头吗 - K开头
With a K? - With a K.
看来这封电报两周前到的
Looks like this came in two weeks ago.
你能帮我个忙读给我听吗
Could you do me a favor? Can you please read this to me?
亲爱的弟弟
"Dear brother,
很高兴看到你在红十字会的名单上
"Overjoyed to find you on Red Cross list.
我和姐姐妹妹及爸爸妈妈在意大利
"I am with sisters and parents in Italy.
雅各布正在等待赴美签证
"Jakob is waiting for visa to U.S.
给我们捎个信 爱你的格内克
Send news. Love, Genek."
好消息
Good news!
他们...他们还活着 他们还活着
They're... they're alive, they're alive.
该离开了
It's time to go.
再等一会
Just a moment more.
凯瑟琳可不希望你迟到
Kathleen wouldn't want you to be late.
要是凯瑟琳真这么想
If Kathleen really felt that way,
她就不会选择在今天出生了
she would've picked a different day to arrive.
给你 - 嘿 甜心
Here you go. - Hey, sweetie- pie.
很抱歉我们不能和你一起去
I'm sorry we can't go with you.
紧张吗
Nervous?
我知道这不应该 但八年过去了...
I know I shouldn't be, but eight years...
他们会怎么看我
What will they think of me?
我想他们会拥抱你
I think they'll just hug you.
我会带着比你想象中还要多的家人回来
I will be back with more family than you will know what to do with.
抱歉 借过一下 借过一下
Sorry, excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
你好
Olá!
阿迪 阿迪
Addy, Addy!
这是你的家 卡罗琳
It's your home, Caroline.
我可以祈祷 但...如果能由你点燃蜡烛
I can say the blessing, but... it would please me very much
我会非常高兴
if you would light the candles.
我知道这不是我们通常的做法
I know, uh, it is not how we usually do it,
犹太传统,在日落时分点燃蜡烛,持续大约24小时,代表了对逝者的尊重和爱
但我已经问过赫塔让她点一支周年蜡烛
but I have asked Herta to light a Yahrzeit candle
纪念我们逝去的亲人
for those who are not with us.
我的父母 亨利埃塔和亚伯拉罕·塞费特
My parents, Henrietta and Abraham Seifert...
我的嫂子 萝拉...
my sister-in-law, Lola...
还有我的侄女 莉泽
and my niece, Lize.
我的父母 海姆和法伊加·卡杰勒
My parents, Haim and Fajga Kajler.
我的妹妹 希雅 赫拉和德沃尔雅
My sisters, Szyja, Hela, and Dworjra.
还有我的弟弟 雅各布和法伊维尔
And my brothers, Jakub and Fajwel.
我的父母 莉亚和沃尔夫·艾肯瓦尔德
My parents, Lea and Wolf Eichenwald,
我妹妹玛尼娅
my sister, Mania,
我侄子以利
my nephew, Elie.
我姐姐...
My sisters...
来思尔...
Reisl...
埃斯特拉...
Estera...
和吉特拉
and Gitla.
我弟弟海姆和伊兹雷尔...
My brothers, Chaim and Izreal...
我妹妹德沃拉和西普拉
and my sisters, Dwora and Cypra.
你准备好了吗 就像我们练习那样 菲菲
Are you ready? Right. Now, it's like we practiced, Fefe.
站到椅子上 站上去 小心点
Come to the chair. You stand on this one, be careful.
大家可以听我说几句吗
Uh, uh, can I have everyone's attention?
这里有个人有问题
Someone here has a question.
好了
Okay.
好了 闭上眼睛
Huh? Okay, close your eyes.
泽 菲菲 闭上你们的眼睛
Ze, close your eyes, Fefe.
阿迪 闭上眼睛
Addy, close your eyes.
给你 - 请再来一些
There you are. - I would like some more, please.
你想要更多吗
You would like some more?
是的
Yes.
祝你节日快乐
Chag Sameach!
祝你节日快乐 雅各布
Chag Sameach, Jakob!
不 不 维克多怎么样
No, no. How- How is Victor?
维克多睡着了
Victor is asleep.
天气怎么样 天气...
How is the weather, the weather--
我听不见任何人在说什么
I can't hear anything anyone is saying.
贝拉 你想我吗 你还没说过呢
Bella, do you miss me? You- You haven't said so yet.
哈丽娜 你能别说了吗
Halina, could you just stop talking?
我最爱的哥哥怎么样了 雅各布
How's my favorite brother, Jakob?
我们想你了
We miss you.
好吧 他们都在互相交谈
Okay, they're all talking over each other.
有些东西永远不会改变 所以... - 什么
Some things never change, so... - No, they-- What?
好了 现在我要设置定时器了
Okay, now, I'm gonna set this timer on.
然后我要去那边
And then, I'm gonna go over there
我们尽量忍♥住不要笑...
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表