剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
我和工头谈过了 迈耶先生
I spoke to the Foreman, Herr Meier.
我是他效率最高的工人
I'm his most productive worker.
我告诉他我的工作热情源自于你们
I told him I got my work ethic from you.
说服他花了点时间 但他会给你们一个机会
It took some convincing, but he'll give you a chance.
他给了我通行证 你们现在就可以过去
He gave me papers, you can come right now.
你认为他们会就这么让我们大摇大摆地离开这里吗
Do you think they would just let us waltz out of here?
即使你的德国上司说我们可以为他工作
Even if your German says we can work for him,
跟警卫说去吧
tell that to the guards.
他们会一边笑着一边朝我们的脑袋开枪
They-They'll laugh and put bullets in our heads.
你不能肯定 我们有卢德维克
You don't know that. We have Ludwik with us,
他会保证我们的安全
he'll keep us safe.
他会解释 我会解释
He'll explain, I'll explain.
亲爱的... 我们不能跟你回去
Sweetheart... you have to go back without us.
什么 不
What? No.
没有我们拖累你会更安全
It's safer for you without us slowing you down.
你们不会拖累我 你们都很强壮又勤劳...
You won't slow me down, you're both strong, you're hardworking--
听你妈妈的话 贝拉
Listen to your mother, Bella.
我们不会那样对你 - 怎样对我 你们在说什么胡话
We won't do that to you. - Do what to me? You're not making sense.
没有我们你会有更好的机会
You have a much better chance without us.
我知道你们害怕 我明白...
I know you're scared, I understand--
我们不害怕 我们累了
We aren't scared. We're not scared, we're tired.
我们不能再逃跑了 - 但我们只需要...
We can't run anymore. - But all-all we have to do is--
听我们说 亲爱的 - 拜托了 拜托了
Listen to us, love. - Please, please, please.
他们已经夺走了安娜
They've already taken Anna.
你们至少得尝试一下 - 贝拉...
You must try, at least. - Bella...
我们所能为你做的
this is something we can do for you.
就是给你活下去的机会
Give you the chance to survive,
胜利的机会
be victorious.
但没有你们我不想苟活下去
But I don't want to survive without you.
请不要丢下我一个人 求你们了 - 不
Please don't leave me alone, please. - No.
你不是一个人 你有雅各布
You're not alone, you are not alone, you have Jakob.
但我想要你们 - 你在人世间还有那么多的希冀
But I want you. - You have so much to live for.
我们希望你拯救自己
We want you to save yourself.
你们为什么就不听呢
Wh-Why won't you listen?
求你了 妈妈 我求求你 我不想独自活下去
Please, Mama, please. I beg of you, I don't wanna be on my own.
我不想再孤身一人了 求你跟我走吧 跟我走
I don't wanna be on my own. Please come with me, come with me.
求求你们跟我走 爸爸 跟我走吧
Please come with me. Please, Tata? Tata, come with me.
德语
出来
Raus!
出来
Get out!
所有人都起来 穿好衣服
Everybody up, get dressed!
收拾你们的行李 最多十公斤
Pack your bags, 10 kilos maximum!
赶紧的
Move now!
有
Yeah.
不 妈妈 不 爸爸
No, please! No, Mama, Papa!
埃德加
Edgar?
哦 我没看到你在那里
Oh, I didn't see you there.
一切都还好吗 - 你为什么没想过告诉我
Is everything alright? - Why did you not think to mention
在操场上埃德加被指控为犹太人
that Edgar was accused of being a Jew on the playground?
什么 他没有... - 他就是这么告诉我的
What? No, he-he wasn't-- - That's what he told me.
那是一个游戏 孩子们在玩游戏...
It was a game, the children were playing a game--
你认为被认为是犹太人很好玩吗
Do you think being Jewish is a game?
我... - 德国人被教导
I-- - Germans are taught
以犹太儿童为目标 因为他们代表着未来
to target Jewish children because they represent the future.
你想害埃德加被杀吗 - 不是的 女士 我...
Are you trying to have Edgar killed? - No, ma'am. I--
是因为你没有自己的孩子吗
Is this because you don't have children of your own?
你嫉妒了吗 你想破坏我的家庭吗
A-Are you jealous? Are you trying to sabotage my family?
也许你是犹太人 这就是你置我儿子于危险中的原因吗
Maybe you are Jude. Is that why you put my son at risk?
你为什么让他在公园里哭泣 - 也许如果你能多关注
Why you let him cry at the park? - Maybe if you paid this much attention
埃德加而不是我 他就不会在公园里流泪了
to Edgar instead of me, he wouldn't need to cry at the park.
对不起 对不起 这是一个误会
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, this is a, a misunderstanding.
让我给你倒点水或茶
Let me get you some water or tea.
我可以煮茶 - 不 不 不
I can make tea. - Nein, nein, nein!
对不起 我不知道自己是怎么了 请原谅我
I-I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. Please forgive me.
都怪这座城市 都怪这个地方
It's this city, it's this place.
我...
I'm...
我... 我失去了自我
I-I'm not myself.
站住
Halt!
别开枪 拜托
Nicht schiessen! Please.
我被派去给但泽先生拍照
I've been sent to take pictures for Herr Danzig.
证件
Papier.
她已经这样一段时间了
She's been like this for some time now.
当格林尼斯被... 的时候 我们彻夜都能听到枪声和尖叫声
We could hear gunshots and screams all night when Glinice was--
我求她不要听
I begged her not to listen.
谢谢你
Thank you.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉
Bella.
是我
It's me.
库巴
Kuba?
我来了
I'm here.
我爱你
I love you.
走吧
Go.
我会拿起那个杯子
I would have taken that glass
然后把它塞进... - 你醉了
and shoved it right-- - You're drunk.
波兰语
生日快乐
Sto lat.
我得重新给你找份工作
I need to find you something else.
后来你去劳工处了吗
Did you go to the labor office after?
没有 我...
No. I, um,
我去看了菲利西亚
I went to see Felicia.
我没进去 这不是一次正式的访问
I didn't go inside, it wasn't a proper visit.
我... 我只是需要看看她 - 我怎么告诉你的
I-I just needed to see her. - What did I say?
那样不安全
This is-- It-It's not safe.
你不能... -哈丽娜...
You cannot-- - Halina...
够了... 拜托
enough... please.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你今天过得很不顺 你不需要我...
You've had a horrible day. You don't need me--
我总是担心这担心那 想把一切问题都解决了
I-I just get so worried and I want to fix everything.
我之前也以为自己会害怕...
I thought I was scared before...
但自从听说了
but I haven't been able to breathe
营地里的真实情况后我就一直忙个不停
since hearing about what's really happening at the camps.
很难想象那是真的
It's-It's just too hard to imagine that it's true,
他们对我们做的事
what they're doing to us.
事实证明人们可以这般残忍♥
It turns out people could be like this.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我也不知道...
I didn't either...
直到我站在那片田地上
until I was standing in that field.
我自以为自己对人性有着些许了解
I thought I knew something about human beings,
但其实我一无所知
but I knew nothing.
你怎么会还没疯掉呢
How did you not go crazy?
我不确定我有没有疯掉
I'm... I'm not sure that I haven't.
我唯一确定的
The only thing I know for certain
就是...
is that...
我没有理由还活着
there's no reason I should be alive,
但我却仍还活着 我的女儿也一样
and yet I am, and so is my daughter,
上帝保佑我
God keep me.
这意味着我必须继续活下去
And that means I have to keep going.
贝拉
Bella.
贝拉 你必须得起来 我们得走了
Bella, you have to get up, we have to go.
我不能... 我哪里都去不了
I can't... I can't go anywhere.
不 坐起来
No. Sit up.
听我说 你在听吗
Listen to me. Are you listening?
嗯 - 我们得试试
Yes. - We have to try.
雅各布 我做不到 - 不 不 不 我犯了一个错误
Jakob, I can't. - No, no, no, no. I made a mistake.
我们说过“永不分离”
We said "never apart".
请不要再离开我
Please don't leave me again.
你是我的家人
You are my family.
我们也许无法成功... 但我们能在一起
We might not make it... but we stay together.
我们齐心协力 一起想办法
We stay together, and we try.
你和我 直到永远
It's you and me, always.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表