剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
我相信他肯定不会这么说的
I'm sure he wouldn't say that.
我们上次收到他的消息时 他正在为法国人打仗
He was fighting for the French, last you heard from him.
他不会让我们冒险加入一支
He would not want us to risk ourselves for an army
不接受犹太人的军队 - 你比我更了解阿迪
that doesn't even accept Jews, Adam. - You know Addy better than I.
也许他会告诉我们离开华沙
Maybe he would tell us to leave Warsaw.
然后去哪里 克拉科夫也不安全
And go where? Krakow isn't safe either,
不管丹先生怎么说
despite what Herr Den says.
比即将到来的战区安全
Safer than an impending war zone.
整个欧洲都是战区
All of Europe is a war zone.
我们不能再逃亡了
We can no longer escape it.
我饿死了 还没到午饭时间吗
I'm starving. Isn't it lunch yet?
我听说伦敦今天有烤肉 - 伦敦有烤肉 多震惊啊
London broil today, I hear. - Oh, London broil? What a shock.
过去的四个月里伦敦的烤肉一直在变化
It's been variations on London broil for the past four months.
只是肉的颜色不同而已
Just different shades of meat.
世界上的军队只会做烤肉吗
Is that all the army knows how to make?
你还真是爱发牢骚
You do love to whine.
记得我们在火车上挨饿的时候吗
Remember when we were starving on the train?
哪辆火车 我乘过的火车太多了
Which train? There were so many.
如果你牌洗得没错 我就不会只有两个二了
If you shuffled correctly, I wouldn't be stuck with twos.
要是幸运女神不眷顾你也不能怪我啊
Don't blame me if Lady Luck hates your face.
好吧伙计们 再来一局 这样我就可以把你们俩都打败了
Alright, boys. Another round so I can beat you both to oblivion.
军官来了
Officer on deck!
众所周知 德国人在蒙特卡西诺的修道院加强了防御
As you all know, the Germans have fortified the monastery atop Monte Cassino,
封锁通往罗马的路
keeping the road to Rome blocked off.
他们自认为坚不可摧
They think they're impenetrable.
但我们被选中去做其他军队
But we have been chosen to do what no other army
没能做到的事
has managed to do yet.
我们要占领修道院
We are to capture the monastery itself.
法国人可能失败了 但我们会成功
The French may have failed, but we will succeed.
美国人不知道如何渡过河流...
The Americans did not know how to forge the rivers...
...但我们比他们更聪明
...but we are smarter than them.
英国人 新西兰人 印度人被瓦砾和洪水所阻碍
British, New Zealanders, Indians were hindered by rubble, by flood.
但我们势不可挡 - 没错
We won't let that stop us. - No!
这是我们载入史册的时刻
This is our moment in history.
天佑波兰
Long live Poland!
天佑波兰
Long live Poland!
我们要转移古特维奇
We're moving Gutowicz.
他说有人在他门前鬼鬼祟祟
He says he sees the shadow of feet under the doorway.
也许需要新的证件
New papers, I assume?
如果你能办到的话 我知道这肯定难不倒你
If you can manage it. I know you can, you always do.
拉海尔 你能避开混乱回到你的地下室吗
Rahel! Can you make it to your basement through all this?
别担心 我脑子里有10条路线 你呢
Don't worry, don't worry. I have 10 routes in my head. And you?
我会在这一切结束后去找你
We will come and find you when this is over.
嘿 你走错路了
Hey, you're going the wrong way!
来 为波兰而战
Come! Fight for Poland!
为胜利而战
Fight for victory!
阿迪 欢迎回来 - 很高兴见到你 我的朋友
Hey, Addy! Welcome back! - Good to see you, my friend.
瞧瞧我们 凝视着窗外
Look at us, staring out windows.
我知道 真可耻不是吗
I know. Shameful, isn't it?
我在想我们凝视的时候 是否在想着同样的事情
Are we thinking the same thing, I wonder, as we stare off?
这可不好说
I'm not sure.
你是在想这里比外面更热吗
Are you thinkin' that it's somehow hotter in here than it is out there?
不 不 完全不是
No, no. Not at all.
我不能赞同 - 是吗
And I disagree. - Do you?
至少我们还有冰
At least we have ice.
至少他们还提供了氧气
At least they have oxygen.
阿迪
Addy.
卡罗琳 幸会
Caroline. Nice to meet you.
那么 你为什么参加一个让你呼吸困难的派对
So, why come to a party that stifles your breathing?
我是被拖来的
I was dragged by my fingernails.
你呢
You?
我不是被拖来的 而是受到了强烈鼓励
Not dragged. Strongly encouraged.
但我不确定 也许现在社交还为时过早
But I don't know, uh, perhaps it was too soon to come socialize.
我刚从巴西内陆的一个村庄回来
I just got back from a village in the interior of Brazil.
你在那里做什么 - 替一家新建的医院
And what were you doin' there? - Overseeing the electrical work
监督电气工作 - 所以你是个电工
for a new hospital being built. - So you're an electrician.
没错 这是其中之一 - 真是多才多艺
Among other things, yes. - A jack of all trades.
一定很有用吧
Wouldn't that come in handy?
我和一群在大使♥馆♥共事的女孩住在一起
I live with a bunch of girls I work with at the Embassy
靠近莱梅海滩
over near Leme Beach,
每天东西都会坏 但我们都束手无策
and somethin' breaks every other day, but we're all just useless.
也许我可以去修修坏掉的东西
Perhaps I can come fix what's broken.
我喜欢做个有用的人
I like to be useful.
你在这呢 嗨 我们要走了
There you are. Hi. We're going.
吉米在这 他当然会在了
Jimmy is here, why wouldn't he be,
我现在不能和他打交道
and I can't deal with him.
走吧
Come on.
我想他们不知道自己在做什么
I don't think they know what they're doing.
谁 - 他们所有人
Who? - All of them.
利索夫斯基:波兰的军事和政♥治♥领导人,二战期间担任波兰流亡政♥府♥的总理和最高统帅
安德斯 利索夫斯基 丘吉尔 罗斯福
Anders. Lisovski. Churchill. Roosevelt.
为了夺取这座修道院 成千上万的人死在了枪眼下
Tens of thousands gunned down trying to take this monastery,
我们是第八军中最小最弱的军团
and we're the smallest, weakest corps in the eighth army,
但他们让我们打头阵
but they send us in first?
你怎么一言不发
What? You have no response.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
这个策略太糟糕了
That it's a terrible s-- That it's a terrible strategy.
你现在成了军事专家了 - 你没有回答我的问题
You're a military expert now? - You didn't answer my question.
因为我不觉得 - 因为你知道我是对的
'Cause I don't feel like it. - 'Cause you know I'm right.
我什么也不知道 你也是
I don't know anything. Neither do you.
我知道我们历经磨难
I know that we are broken men,
被囚禁 饱受了多年的饥饿之苦
imprisoned, starved for years,
然后被扔到前线 - 够了 格内克
and then thrown into the firing line-- - Enough, Genek.
我知道对他们来说我们不值一提 我们是炮灰
I know that we don't matter to them, that we're cannon fodder.
我们在这里是为了波兰而战 - 去他的波兰
We are here to serve Poland. - Fuck Poland!
波兰为我做过什么 现在却要我牺牲自己
What has Poland ever done for me? And now I'm meant to sacrifice myself?
如果你相信我们能赢 就不是在牺牲自己
You aren't sacrificing yourself if you believe we will win.
让你的信仰见鬼去吧 我受够了
To hell with your belief. I'm sick of it.
你为什么就不能承认这是一次自杀任务
Why won't you just admit this is a fucking suicide mission?
该死[波兰语]
Ja pierdole!
这是一个预兆 - 这是一颗钉子
This is an omen. - It's a nail.
你知道 大多数人等到战斗最激烈的时候才需要医护兵
Ya know, most people wait 'til the heat of battle to require a medic.
如果我回不来... - 格内克
If I don't come back... - Genek.
你能照顾我的家人吗 - 你的家人就是我的家人
...will you watch out for my family? - Your family's my family.
但你会回来的
But you will come back.
我知道 - 你的口气就像奥托
I know it. - Mm, you sound like Otto.
我羡慕他 你知道吗
I envy him, you know?
知道上帝站在你这边
To know that you have God on your side.
有那种...慰藉
To have that... comfort.
为什么你不能也有呢
And why can't you have it too?
正如一位聪明的女人说过 信仰是一种选择
As a wise woman once said, "Faith is a choice."
我不能召唤一个毕生都在否定的上帝
I can't call upon a god I spent my whole life dismissing.
你的生命中有那么多的爱
You have so much love in your life.
即使你不能信仰上帝...
If you can't have faith in God...
那就信仰爱
have faith in that.
好了
Now, here.
完好如新
Good as new.
我的菲菲
My Fefe, my Fefe.
她需要她妈妈
She needs her mama.
她需要她妈妈
She needs, she needs her mama.
菲菲很安全
Shh. Fefe is safe.
她很安全
She is safe, she is safe, she is safe.
她很安全
She is safe.
我们的水只能撑一天或许两天了 食物连一天的量都不够
We have a day of water left. Maybe two. And the food, not even that.
我们还需要补给
Another supply run.
这只能维持一周
This will only last us a week.
我不知道这够不够
Will it be enough? I don't know.
我想着两周内就会结束 顶多就是这样了
I think this will be over in two, for whatever that's worth.
为什么 你听到了什么消息 - 地下军陷入了恐慌
Why, what do you hear? - The Home Army is in a panic.
他们以为苏联人这会应该已经到了
They thought the Soviets would arrive by now.
依赖苏联人 那可真是太“可靠”了
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表