剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
永不分离
Always.
如果发生了什么事...
If anything happens...
拜托...一定要来利沃夫找我
please... you must come find me in Lvov.
我会的
I will.
他们要你所做的爱国主义行为毫无意义
They're asking you to perform a... pointless act of patriotism.
我希望这不会完全没有意义
My hope is that it won't be pointless.
看看这座城市 亚当
Look at the city, Adam.
德国人已经到了我们家门口
The Germans are already at our doorstep.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
别走
Don't go.
不要临阵退缩
And do not let your feet get cold.
一直以来我都对我母亲不屑一顾
I was always very dismissive of my mother,
但她是对的
but she was right.
即使是最强壮的人 临阵退缩也难逃一死
Cold feet will make the death of even the strongest man.
而你还没那么强壮
And you're not even that strong.
哈丽娜... - 所有的男人都去了利沃夫 然后呢
Halina-- - All the men go to Lvov and, and what?
我们却毫无防备
We're defenseless?
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我想你有得选择
I think there is a choice.
你说得倒轻巧 又没人要求你
That's very easy to say when no one is asking you a question.
下雪前我就会回来
I'll be home before the snow falls.
我会带你回到扎科帕内的缆车上...
And I'll take you back to our chairlift in Zakopane...
你可以再勾引我一次
and you can seduce me all over again.
好好待你妈妈
You be good for Mama.
有时候你真的太为难她了
You're not always the easiest on her.
所以...有时候睡会觉 好吗
So... sleep sometimes, okay?
当你入睡的时候
And when you will sleep,
每天晚上我都会到你的梦里与你相见
I'll come and visit your dreams, every night.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
塞利姆
Selim!
怎么 我做的早餐就那么难以下咽吗
What? Did I make such a terrible breakfast?
我没什么胃口
I don't have much appetite.
是的...但你今天一整天都得待在店里
Yes... but you're going to be at the shop all day.
我们今天不去店里了
We are not going in to the shop today.
为什么不去
Why not?
我们想留在这里 以防万一
We want to stay here, in case.
以防什么万一 利沃夫传来喜讯吗
In case what? Triumphant news from Lvov?
他们甚至还没到那
They're not even there yet.
也许我们想要一天的家庭时光
Maybe we want a day at home.
我知道 你想担心 你想闷闷不乐
Yes, I know, you want to worry, and you want to mope,
你想担心更多的事情
and you want to worry some more.
天哪 你真让我头疼 - 那就吃点东西
Oh, my God, you give me a headache. - Then eat something.
我跟你说了我们要四个孩子就够了
I told you we should've stopped at four.
这一个太嚣张跋扈了 - 嘘嘘嘘 别说话
This one is so bossy. - Hush, hush, hush! Quiet.
多罗塔
Dorota?
多罗塔
Dorota?
费利西亚
Felicia?
妈妈在这呢
Mama's here.
米拉 是我
Mila, it's me!
请回家吧 我们还有房♥间
Please come home. We have room.
我们都可以帮你照顾费利西亚 我们应该待在一起
We can all help with Felicia. We should be together.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
阿迪·库尔茨先生
Mr. Addy Kurc?
晚上好 这里是英国广播电台
Good evening. This is the BBC.
波兰已经沦陷 我重复 波兰已经沦陷
Poland has fallen. I repeat, Poland has fallen.
经过数周的激烈战斗
Following weeks of vicious fighting,
1939年8月23日,苏联与纳粹德国在莫斯科签订《苏德互不侵犯条约》,
该条约划分了苏德双方在东欧地区的势力范围
希♥特♥勒♥与斯大林签订了互不侵犯条约
Hitler and Stalin, in a pact of non- aggression,
将国家一分为二
have divided the country in two.
德军现在占领了波兰西部地区
The German Army now occupies Poland's western regions.
红军占领东部地区
The Red Army, the east.
布格河将作为分界线
The Bug River will serve as the line of demarcation.
爸爸 我能拿什么 还有什么
Tata, what can I grab? What else?
你要把这个留下来吗
Are you leaving this one?
别拿最上面那个 那个就行 - 这个吗
Uh, not on top. Just that. - Just this one?
这个 - 就这个吗
This one. - Just this one?
太重了
It's-- It's too heavy
涅楚玛 给你 - 什么
Nechuma? Here. - Huh?
“新政♥府♥所有”
"New administration."
这是他们对抢了别人生意的说法吗
Is that what they call stealing someone's business?
把便宜货留给他们
Leave them the cheap shit.
来 我来帮你 - 谢谢你
Here, let me help you. - Hm, thank you.
你好 亲爱的女孩
Hello to you, darling girl.
我送你回家
I'll walk you home.
不了 你不顺路 - 没关系的
No, it's out of your way. - That's fine.
我们现在和父母住在一起 - 米拉 我是为了自己
We're at my parents' now. - Mila... it's a selfish act.
我只需要你帮我把这些糟糕的口粮拿走
I just need you to take these awful rations off my hands.
赫塔 - 我不需要它们
Herta. - I don't need them.
没有丈夫的新婚算什么新婚
What good is a newlywed without a husband?
你要去利沃夫吗
You're going to Lvov?
和苏联人的乐趣可不能让格内克独占了
Well, I don't want Genek to have all the fun with the Soviets.
但你要怎么去
But how will you do it?
我会乘火车
I'll take the train.
他们会拦下你
They'll stop you.
在讲德语的小镇长大有一些好处
There are some advantages to growing up in a German- speaking town.
我知道这不会让你父母喜欢我
Yes, I know it doesn't make me popular with your parents,
但至少国防军不会再来烦我了
but at least the Wehrmacht will stay out of my fucking hair.
我父母喜欢你
My parents love you.
还没呢...
Not yet...
但他们会慢慢喜欢上我的
but they will grow to love me.
好了
Okay.
你确定你能藏好吗
Are you sure you can mask this?
我当然能藏好 - 你总是粗枝大叶的
Of course, I can mask it. - You're not the most precise.
你想亲自动手吗 - 不怎么想
You wanna do it yourself? - Not particularly.
我想在我们的衣服上缝一些东西
I want to sew some items into our clothes,
这样我们工作的时候就可以把一些东西♥藏♥在身边
so we all have a little something on hand hidden at our work assignments.
你确定我们需要那样吗 - 有备无患嘛
You think we need that? - It can't hurt to be prepared.
我明天应该给工头带点东西吗
Should I bring something for the foreman tomorrow?
让他对费利西亚手下留情
Make him sympathetic to Felicia?
如果国防军不让她进去呢
And what if the Wehrmacht don't let her in?
我会把她藏在我的外套下 - 那如果她弄出声响呢
I'll hide her under my coat. - And if she makes a sound?
我会确保她保持冷静
I'll make sure she's calm.
我觉得我们应该轮流在家里照顾她
I think we should take turns staying home with her.
索尔 我们讨论过这个的
Ugh, Sol, we discussed this!
不 每个人都得工作 - 他们不会注意到这里和那里的一天
No. Everyone must work. - They won't notice a day here and there.
他们注意一切事情 - 这样会被处死的 爸爸
They notice everything. - It's punishable by death, Papa.
是的 但把她带进工厂同样是非法的
Yes, but it's also illegal for her to bring her to the factory.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
好吧 我留在家里陪她
Okay. I'll stay home with her
你们都在新工作中安顿下来
while you all get settled in your new jobs.
那工厂清点人数的时候呢
And when you don't report to the factory? Huh?
工厂清点人数的时候怎么办
When you don't report to the factory,
我们该怎么向他们解释你不在那里
what do we tell them when you're not there?
怎么了
What?
难道就该把孩子留在家里让他们自生自灭吗
People should leave their children at home to fend for themselves?
她还是个婴儿 这太残忍♥了
She's a baby. That's barbaric.
我想这就是重点
I think that's the point.
好了
Okay.
爸爸的外套 又好又宽敞
Papa's coat, huh? Nice and roomy.
明天会保我们安然无恙
It'll keep us safe tomorrow.
混♥蛋♥
Szkop.
求你了 我的孩子在挨饿
Please, my children are starving.
贼
Dieb!
哈丽娜 - 嗨
Halina? - Hi.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
怎么回事
What happened?
我当农场工人去了
I'm a farmhand.
还有什么比这更自然的呢
What could be more natural?
也许明天换套衣服
Maybe a different wardrobe choice tomorrow?
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表