剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
怎样
Mm?
谢谢
Thank you.
费利西亚怎么样
Um, how did Felicia do?
很有耐心
Patient.
谢谢 - 不吵不闹的
Oh, thank you. - And calm.
她在我脚边的织物篮子里玩耍 睡在那里
She played in a basket of fabric at my feet, slept there.
不知怎的 她似乎能理解
Somehow, she seems to understand.
哈丽娜 你正好赶上喝汤
Halina. Just in time for soup.
有了面包这就算一顿真正的饭了
With bread it counts as an actual meal. Hm.
汤 - 土豆汤
Soup? - Potato soup.
怎么做的 - 你想要菜谱吗
How? - You want the recipe?
我们的口粮只剩一点点了 怎么做
We are down to scraps from our rations. How?
在自助餐厅里我往口袋塞了一些土豆皮
Oh, I pocketed a few potato peels at the cafeteria.
也许皮削得厚了点
Maybe peeled them a little thick.
也许吧
Mm, maybe.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
它们都是要倒进垃圾箱的
They were going to the garbage.
不 你怎么能这么愚蠢
No, how could you be so stupid?!
哈丽娜 - 你对他们来说什么都不是
Halina! - You are nothing to them.
他们会为了小得多的事杀了你
They will kill you for much less.
别这么夸张
Don't be so dramatic.
我没有 - 我们需要食物
I'm not. - We need food.
我们需要的不只是食物
We need more than food!
冷静下来 没事的 - 这样不对 这样不对
Calm down. It's alright. - It's not alright! It's not alright!
我们可以...
We can--
我们不该在这 - 木已成舟
We should not be here! - But we are.
人们都走了 我们本可以离开的
People left. We could have left.
不 这是我们的家
No, this is our home.
我们会等待...
And we will wait...
我们会忍♥气吞声 忽视种种迹象
and it will pass, and we will ignore the signs,
我们会遵守规则
and we will follow the rules,
我们会从桥上跳下如果他们要求
and we will jump if they tell us to jump off the bridge,
如果我们说 “不 我不想跳
and, and if we say, "No, I don't want to jump.
太离谱了 我为什么要跳”
That's crazy! Why would I jump?"
我们恍然大悟为时已晚
We realize that it's too late
因为他们没有给我们选择的余地了
because they're not giving us a choice anymore
因为他们举着枪
because they have a fucking gun pointed
正对着我们的脑袋 - 闹够了
at our heads! - That's enough!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
你现在满意了吗 - 抱歉 我很抱歉
Are you happy? - I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
我有利沃夫来的消息
I have news from Lvov.
失踪了
Missing?
雅各布说利沃夫落入苏联人之手那晚起他就失踪了
Jakob says he's been missing since the night Lvov fell to the Soviets.
其他人呢 - 他们没事
And the others? - They're okay.
赫塔安全抵达了 他们都分配有公♥寓♥
Herta made it safely. They've all been assigned a- apartments.
那里有工作 - 工作
There's work. Hm. - Work?
生活相对平静
Life is relatively calm.
平静
Calm?
我是说与这里相比
I only mean compared to here.
即使利沃夫的战争结束了 我相信塞利姆也会在其他地方找到立足之处
If the fighting is over in Lvov, I'm sure Selim was needed elsewhere.
作为一名医生 他一点是被调任了
As a doctor, he must've been reassigned.
他不是医生 他是研究人员
He's not a doctor. He's a researcher.
在战争的背景下 没有人是无用之才
In the context of war, it's all useful.
睡觉去吧 亲爱的
Come to bed, my love.
你今晚可以睡在哈丽娜的房♥间
Um... you can sleep in Halina's room tonight.
这就不必了 我父母会担心的
There's no need. My parents will worry.
你希望你父母担心今晚...
You want your parents to worry tonight...
还是希望他们哀悼一个永远不会回去的女儿
or mourn a daughter that never returns?
宵禁过后在城里穿行不安全
It's not safe to walk the city after curfew.
好吧
Okay.
我要去利沃夫
I'm going to Lvov.
我需要和雅各布在一起
I need to be with Jakob.
你要怎么去 - 我不知道
How will you do it? - I don't know.
我不确定火车是否还安全
I'm not sure the trains are safe anymore.
也许乘马车去
By wagon, perhaps?
路上会有检查站
There will be checkpoints.
你觉得会有吗 - 你需要一些钱才能通过...
Do ya think? - You'll need some money to get through...
备些口粮
some provisions.
你会和我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
贝拉 - 利沃夫的生活听起来更好
Bella. - Life sounds better in Lvov.
俄♥国♥人也许不是圣人 但他们不是国防军
The Russians are no saints, but they're not the Wehrmacht.
那里的男人有工作 有工资
The men are working. They're paid.
我们也可以找到工作
We could get jobs, too.
存些钱
Save money.
带我们的家人逃出拉多姆
Get our families out of Radom.
费利西亚刚出生时米拉是如此的不知所措...
Mila was so overwhelmed when Felicia was born...
总是在崩溃的边缘...
always on the verge of breaking...
但现在...
but... now...
塞利姆失踪了
Selim missing,
她...她太了不起了
she's... she's just remarkable.
哈丽娜...
Halina...
情况越来越糟
it's getting worse.
我知道
I know.
离开的机会就那么多
There will only be so many chances to leave.
好的
Okay.
后面还有内容,不要错过...
我不敢相信我们在庆祝逾越节
I cannot believe we were celebrating Passover.
为了一些鸡毛蒜皮的事而担心
Worried about such little things.
现在 没人知道
Now, none of us know
未来会是怎样
what the future holds.
欧洲全线沦入战争
All of Europe is a war zone.
我自以为我对人类有所了解
I thought I knew something about human beings,
但我一无所知
but I knew nothing.
这是你们的新家
This is your new home.
你们将再也见不到波兰了
You will never see Poland again.
我的两个兄弟失踪了
Two of my brothers are missing,
我的父母在犹太人区饥肠辘辘
and my parents are starving in a ghetto.
我们不能一辈子都在逃亡
We cannot spend our lives running.
枪♥支♥并不是我们反抗的唯一方式
Building a gun is not the only way to fight.
如果你被抓到了 这将危及我们所有人
If you get caught, it jeopardizes all of us.
我知道这事关重大
I'm aware of the stakes.
我们的孩子在努力为我们争取生机
Our children are fighting to keep us alive.
这明智吗 - 可以是
Is this smart? - It could be.
如果我把他们救出来
If I rescue them.
从现在起再也不分离 好吗
Together from now on, alright?
不管发生什么
No matter what.
我们已经走到这一步 绝不能放弃希望
We have come too far to give up hope.
我们的家人还在外面
Our families are out there.
大屠♥杀♥结束时
波兰300万犹太人有90%被消灭
家庭被拆散,分散在各大洲
幸存下来的人开始了不可能的任务
寻找他们失去的亲人
改编自真实故事
罗兹 波兰 1945年
红十字会
本字幕有三块一毛七原创翻译,请勿用作商业用途
天眷之人
七年前
拉多姆 波兰
1938年
巴黎 法国
1939年3月
一年后
波兰驻巴黎领♥事♥馆♥
拉多姆 波兰
1939年逾越节
1939年9月1日,德国入侵波兰
两天后,作为回应,英国、法国、澳大利亚、新西兰和加拿大向德国宣战。
第二次世界大战在欧洲爆发
我很抱歉
波兰驻巴黎领♥事♥馆♥
1939年10月
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表