剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
“亲爱的母亲 我希望你收到了我的来信
"Dear Mother, I hope that my letters have reached you.
“法国♥军♥队一直在行军
"The French Army has kept us moving.
“具体去哪里我不能在信上说
"Exactly where, I am not at liberty to say.
“我们听说德国人正在逼近
"We hear that the Germans are closing in,
“来自波兰的消息寥寥无几却都骇人听闻
"and the few reports from Poland are horrendous.
“我知道归途遥遥无期
"I understand the impossibility of getting home,
“但我会继续想方设法把救你们于水火
"but I will continue to search for any means of getting you all out.
“我知道你会说我疯了
"I know you will say that is madness,
“但整个欧洲都陷入了疯狂之中
"but all of Europe has gone mad.
“我保证不会错过任何一个出现在我面前的机会
"I promise I will not miss any opportunity that presents itself.
我们终将重聚”
We will find a way to be together again."
把篮子和面包都扔了
Lose the basket and the bread.
我们可以把食物分成几份
We can divide up the provisions.
没关系 我可以的
It's fine. I can manage.
你的速度却不这么表明
If you were managing, you would be faster.
让我来拿吧 - 不 我不想拖慢我们的速度
Just let me carry it. - No, I'm not slowing us down.
你已经拖慢了 实际上你走得比我还慢
You are, in fact, slower than me.
我说了你不是非得来 - 难道我就让你孤身一人死在林子里吗
I told you you didn't have to come. - And leave you alone to die in the woods?
这不是个好选择
That's not much of a choice.
天哪 我又没逼你来
Good God, I didn't force this on you.
你真是太傲慢了
You're so fucking arrogant.
贝拉 贝拉 你没事吧
Bella! Bella, are you okay?
相机坏了
The camera.
唯一会让我那傻哥哥生气的是你让这件事困扰你
The only thing my stupid brother will be mad about is if you let this upset you.
他才不在乎他的相机
He doesn't care about his camera.
不...我是个白♥痴♥
No... I'm an idiot.
你还说我傲慢呢
And I'm arrogant.
走这边 - 不 往河边走
This way! - No, the river.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 你呢
Yes, are you okay?
我们等着
We wait.
可以 但要等多久
Yes, but for how long?
他们看见我们了 我们被包围了
They've seen us. We're surrounded.
我们等着就好
We wait.
但我们湿透了
But we are wet.
这么冷的条件我们撑不过今晚的
We won't last the night in this cold.
我们向他们求助 - 什么 不行 他们会开枪杀了我们的
We ask for help. - What? No. They'll shoot us.
不 我想我听到了一句俄语的叫喊
No, I- I think I heard a shout in Russian.
是红军 - 你不能确定
It's the Red Army. - You can't be sure.
万一是德国人呢
What if it's the Germans?
他们才不会杀了两个迷路的年轻傻姑娘
They're not going to kill two silly, young things who lost their way.
我们保持微笑 问他们路
We smile. We ask for directions.
一顿热饭 - 哈丽娜 不
A warm meal. - Halina, no.
就这样 - 不 不 不
Yes. - No, no, no.
就要 - 不行
Yes. - No, no.
你好 我们在这里 我们是盟友
Hello! We are here! We are allies!
拜托别开枪 我们没有武器
Please, please don't shoot! I'm unarmed!
请不要杀我 请不要杀我
Please don't shoot me! Please don't shoot me!
拜托了 别开枪 别开枪
Please, don't shoot! Don't shoot!
拜托 我们需要帮助 - 是友军 别轻举妄动
Please! Please, we could use some help. - Friend-- friendly!
我们...我们遇到了一些麻烦
We- We've run- run into some trouble
我们想去找在利沃夫的家人
trying to get to our families in Lvov.
也许能麻烦你们给我们生活 准备一顿热饭
Perhaps we can bother you for a fire, a warm meal,
指引我们正确的方向
to- to point us in the right direction?
过来
Come.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
从不
Never.
我真的以为我们能成功
I really thought that we could make it.
我们会成功的 好吗
We will make it. Okay?
我好冷 我感觉不到自己的脸了
I'm so cold, I can't feel my face.
如果我鼻子被冻掉了怎么办
What if I lose my nose?
我想那样你看起来会很滑稽 - 那可不太好
I think you would look pretty funny. - That's reassuring.
至少你还有真爱
At least you have true love.
如果我冻掉了鼻子... - 即使你没有鼻子亚当也会爱你的
And if I lost my nose-- - Adam will still love you without a nose.
我和亚当之间的爱...
I'm not sure that what Adam and I have is...
与你和雅各布不同
the same as what you and Jakob have.
不同也没关系
It doesn't have to be the same.
睡觉安全吗
Is it safe to sleep?
我会醒着 - 不 我醒着
I'll stay awake. - No, I'll stay awake.
我们非得每件事都意见相左吗 - 可能吧
Do we have to disagree on everything? - Probably.
来 到这来
Here, come here.
利奥 利奥
Leo! Leo!
不好意思
I'm sorry.
借过一下
'Scuse me.
借过
'Scuse me.
利奥
Leo.
利奥
Leo.
索尔 - 见到你真好
Sol. - I'm so glad to see you.
上次见面还是在...
The last time must have been, uh--
提醒一下我 是什么时候来着
Re- Remind me, when was it?
是在我去拿涅楚玛为我的竞选定做的西装
When I picked up that beautiful suit Nechuma made me for my campaign.
没错 没错 那不值一提
That's right. That's right. Well, it was nothing.
我们很乐意有所贡献 - 你们总是那么慷慨大方
We were happy to contribute. - You've always been generous.
能大方的时候我们就尽量大方一点
Well, we try to be when we have the option.
非常抱歉你们被驱逐出来
I'm sorry about the evictions.
是 是没错...
Yes, uh, yes, well, uh...
我想理事会应该对住宿的事有所了解
I- I assume the council might know about lodging.
我们不是理事会了 - 不是吗
We are not the council anymore. - You're not?
算是吧 只是挂了一个不同的名
We are, more or less, but under a different name.
犹太委员会
The Judenrat.
犹太委员会...好吧
Judenrat... Alright, alright, so
那么犹太委员会能否帮帮忙
then the Judenrat can be of assistance?
利奥 我实在是走投无路了
Leo, I- I- I'm desperate here.
我们还有一个外孙女 我们需要住的地方
I've got a granddaughter. We need a home.
我们正在努力 但情况很混乱
We are trying, Sol, but it's a mess.
他们接收了来自克拉科夫的难民
They've brought in refugees from Krakow.
每一天都有越来越多的德国人涌入进来
There are more Germans arriving by the day.
他们让我们给所有东西都列出清单
They've tasked us with making lists for everything.
公♥寓♥ 工作分配 - 给德国人的清单
Apartments, work assignments. - Lists for the Germans?
总得有人拥护我们的社区
Someone needs to advocate for our community.
如果可以的话我们希望给孩子们开办一所学校
We'd like to open a school for the children, if we can.
这好极了 利奥 好极了
That's, Th- That's, That's wonderful, Leo. That's wonderful.
你总是把我们的利益放在心上
You have always had our best interests at heart.
涅楚玛和我一直都知道这一点
Nechuma and I have always recognized that.
还有...
And, um...
我们希望能再次看到这份善意
we- we would like to recognize it again.
也许可以给你的学校捐款
Uh, maybe, um, m- maybe a donation for your school,
或者不管你现在需要什么
or- or... whatever your current needs might be?
索尔 - 谢谢你
Sol. - Thank you.
太好了
Yes.
很抱歉 但我们的选择有限
I'm sorry, but our options were limited.
不...不必道歉
No... Do not apologize.
我们会照料好他们的家
We will take care of their home.
在这里住下直到他们回来为止
Keep it company until they return.
我打包了文具
And I packed my stationary.
我们可以给所有人写信
We will write letters to them all.
第一个给阿迪写 他还在路上 但他会
Addy first. He's on the move, but he will
知道回巴黎查看一下
know to check back in Paris.
他只需要一个地址...
All he needs is an address...
现在我们有了
and now we have one.
我可以睡一个星期
I could sleep for a week.
睡到天亮怎么样
How 'bout until dawn?
怎么说
So?
你真的让队长把打字机借给你了
You actually got the captain to lend you his typewriter?
他不知道我要拿来干嘛
He didn't know what it was for.
你个疯子
You lunatic.
让我看看
Let me see it.
看起来好逼真
It looks so real.
就是要逼真
That is the point.
你应该去推销你的服务
You should peddle your services.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表