剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
You?
三个月的签证花光了我所有的积蓄
A three- month visa burning a hole in my pocket.
据我所知
From what I've heard,
他帮助过船上的许多人
he's helped many onboard.
我知道 这太烦人了
I know, that's annoying.
我以为我妈妈和我得到了特殊对待
I thought my mother and I were special.
所以你到底要不要为我弹奏这首曲子
So, are you going to play that for me or what?
不 不 不 这首曲子尚未完成
Oh, no. No, no, no. It's not finished.
阿迪害羞了呢 这是关于什么的
Bashful Addy, what's it about?
这是一首摇篮曲 为我的两岁侄女费利西亚所作
It's a lullaby... for my two- year- old niece, Felicia.
你真是太贴心了
Aw... that's sweet.
你们亲近吗 你和你的侄女
Are you close, you and your niece?
我还没见过她
We've never met.
想听音乐吗
You want music?
那就来吧
Come on.
我们走 - 我们走
Let's go. - Let's go.
带上这个
Bring this.
那是陆地吗
Mm, is that land?
我们不可能这么快就到巴西了
We can't be in Brazil already.
不 不是巴西
No... no.
船在往东边行驶
The boat, it's traveling east.
我们的方向错了
We're going in the wrong direction.
哈丽娜...
Halina...
我需要把B型血的ABO样本
I need those ABO vials from Group B.
已经准备好了 医生
They're just ready, Doctor.
哈丽娜 - 很抱歉临时来访
Halina. - Sorry for the unscheduled visit,
但我给你带了礼物
but I come bearing gifts.
拉海尔
Rahel.
我不想打扰... - 你没有 我正要走
I didn't mean to interrupt, I-- - It's fine, I was just on my way.
拉海尔正在游历德国领土
Rahel is doing a run through German territory.
分发身份证、药物 两个月里游历了十个城镇
IDs, medicine. Ten towns in two months.
你会经过拉多姆吗
Will you go through Radom?
我听说他们开始封锁贫民区了
I hear they're starting to seal off the ghetto.
我们会想到办法的 一直以来都是如此
We'll find a way. We always do.
我好奇你带了什么礼物
I'm curious about these gifts.
是的
Yes.
乳酸 - 我听说这很难弄到
Lactic acid? - I know it's hard to come by.
伪造者的宝藏
A forger's treasure.
这些至少能帮我制♥作♥两打身份证
These will get me two dozen IDs at least.
还有更稀有的宝藏
And an even rarer treasure.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get it?
医院的自助餐厅
The hospital cafeteria.
在众目睽睽之下 你稍有不慎就会被抓到
That is an extremely public space. You could have easily been spotted.
别的地方也能买♥♥到鸡蛋 - 可以吗
Eggs can be procured elsewhere. - Can they?
你总是抱怨供不应求
You always complain the demand outweighs the supply
没有这个你就不能制♥作♥身份证
and you cannot make an ID without one.
哈丽娜...为利文尼德工作对我们有着宝贵的价值
Halina... working for Dr. Levenhed is a valuable position for us.
我知道 他很感激我的付出
I'm aware of that, and he's very appreciative of my work.
很好 那便保持下去
Well, good. Keep it that way.
好的
Of course.
我走了
I'm off.
后会有期
We will see you soon.
除非我先吃了纳粹的枪子
Unless a Nazi bullet finds me first.
拉海尔
Rahel.
天哪 让你笑真是不容易
My God, it's hard to get you to laugh, huh?
要学会苦中作乐 朋友
Find the humor, friend.
再见
Goodbye.
多谢你的支持
Thanks for the support.
我同意她的看法
I agree with her.
你想让我撒谎以保护你的自尊吗
Would you have me lie to protect your pride?
我在地下组织工作了近一年
I have been working for the Underground for nearly a year,
然而我仍然像个孩子一样被纵容和容忍♥
yet I'm still treated like a child being indulged and tolerated.
我每天都冒着生命危险 - 我知道
I risk my life every day. - Yes, I know you do.
雅各布告诉我你去拜访了内务部总部
Jakob told me about your visits to NKVD headquarters.
他干了什么 - 他担心你 这也是应该的
He what? - He's worried, as he should be.
用我给你仿造的假身份证造访监狱
Using the fake IDs I made you to tour the prison.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
格内克被抓走六个星期了
Genek has been gone six weeks.
音讯全无 我不知道我的哥哥是生是死
No information, no idea if my brother is alive or dead,
赫塔还怀孕了 这让我很抓狂
and, and Herta pregnant? It- It's maddening.
但如果你被抓到 会危及我们所有人
But if you get caught, it jeopardizes all of us.
我深知其中的利害关系 亚当
I'm aware of the stakes, Adam.
欢迎
Welcome.
你们将会在我们为你们分配的岗位上工作
You will work in the fields as we see fit,
作为交换 我们将为你们提供住处
and in exchange, we will provide you with living quarters
和一日三餐
and three rations a day.
遵守规矩 就能填饱肚子
Follow the rules, you will eat.
破坏规矩 那就喝西北风去吧
Break the rules and you will not.
就这么简单
It is quite simple.
最近的城镇离这里有十公里远
The nearest town is 10 kilometers from here.
村民已经被告知你们在这里工作
The villagers have been notified of your arrival,
他们不会同情你们
and they are not sympathetic.
如果我是你 我就不会想着逃跑
So, if I were you, I would not try to leave.
如果你逃跑了 我们会知道的
We will be notified if you do.
这里...就是你们的新家
This... is your new home.
你们再也不会见到波兰了
You will never see Poland again.
跟我来
Come!
我们会带你们去住宿的地方
We'll show you to your accommodations!
事情从来没有变得简单过 不是吗
It never gets easier, does it?
你指的是什么
Which part?
拖着疲惫的身躯回到那座水上监狱
Trudging back to our floating prison.
即使在数月之后
Even after all these months,
每次都感觉末日即将来临
it still feels like impending doom every time.
至少我们可以下船
At least we're allowed to get off.
不是每个人都这么幸运
Not everyone is so lucky.
阿迪 你非得每次都这样吗
Addy, must we do this every time?
哪样
Do what?
沉迷于这种自我鞭笞
This self- flagellation you indulge in.
你得到了船长的书面许可可以下船
You have written permission from the captain to leave the boat.
你什么都没做错
You're doing nothing wrong.
再者说了 要是没有你 我就会独自在达喀尔漫步
Besides, without you, I'd be forced to wander Dakar alone
因为我妈妈大门不出二门不迈
since my mother is basically a shut- in.
你希望那样吗 - 当然不希望
Would you have that? - Of course not.
阿迪
Addy.
阿迪
Addy!
阿迪 - 阿迪
Addy?! - Addy!
哪呢 阿迪在哪呢
Where, where, where is this Addy?
我没看到阿迪
I don't see an Addy.
你是不是比昨天高了六英寸
Have you grown six inches since yesterday?
一个给你 一个给你
One for you, one for you.
我们中的一些人在讨论逃下船去
Some of us are talkin' about escaping the boat,
在达喀尔碰碰运气 - 这太疯狂了
chancing it in Dakar. - That's insanity.
不 阿迪 这一点也不疯狂
No. No, Addy, it's not insanity. It's not insanity.
连续几个月被扣留在港口才是疯狂
Insanity's being detained in harbor for months on end
没有希望 没有食物
with no hope, no food,
眼睁睁地看着我们的签证到期 化为尘土
watching our visas expire and turn to dust.
你们能去哪
Where will you go?
你们下船之后有何打算
What is the plan after you get off the boat?
哪里都不安全
Nowhere is safe.
战火无处不在
The war is everywhere.
我知道 但至少我们的命运掌握在自己手中
Yeah, I know, but at least we are taking our fate into our own hands.
你会害死自己的
You will get yourself killed.
这艘船是我们的救星 不是牢笼
This boat is our salvation, not a prison.
你可以下船说起来当然容易
Easy to say when you are allowed to leave it.
我们都没有上等的女友
Not all of us have a first- class girlfriend
在达喀尔的市场一起漫步
to wander the Dakar market with.
我没事
It's okay.
鲍里斯
Borys!
我的手指发黑了
It's black.
你能动吗 - 不 只能这样
Can you move it? - No, only like this.
What is this laziness?
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表