剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
《天眷之人》前情提要...
Previously, on We Were the Lucky Ones...
我能想象你妹妹终于见到你时会有多兴奋
I can only imagine how excited your sister is to finally have you there.
每个人都得工作
Everyone must work.
你会被处死 爸爸
It's punishable by death, Papa.
但她把菲利西亚带进工厂里也是违法的
But it's also illegal for her to bring her to the factory.
我没得选择
I don't have a choice.
驱逐
Evictions.
马上带她离开公♥寓♥
Get her out of the apartment! Now!
到犹太人城区 艾萨克的公♥寓♥就在那里 他不会介意
Go to the Jewish Quarter. Isaac's apartment. He won't mind.
你给我留下的印象总是更忧郁些
You always struck me as moodier.
我从没想过会给你留下任何印象
I never thought I struck you as much of anything.
阿迪·库尔茨 - 劳贝尔夫人
Addy Kurc. - I am Madame Lowbeer,
这是我的女儿伊丽莎白
and this is my daughter Elisabeth.
叫我伊莉斯卡 - 伊莉斯卡
Call me Eliska. - Eliska.
那是陆地吗? - 我们的方向不对
Is that land? - Going in the wrong direction.
在继续前往巴西前
We must travel north to Casablanca
我们必须北上卡萨布兰卡
before continuing on to Brazil.
也许下一次考虑一个不恨犹太人的地方
Maybe next time consider a place that doesn't hate Jews.
阿迪 - 伊莉斯卡
Addy! - Eliska!
我们可以做朋友
We can be friends.
我们永远都是朋友
Always.
乳酸? - 我知道这很难弄到
Lactic acid? - I know it's hard to come by.
伪造者的宝藏
A forger's treasure.
哈丽娜
Halina.
你需要和这两个人走
You need to go with these men.
承认吧 吉塔 你错了
Admit it, Gita, you were wrong.
Eretz Yisrael:源于希伯来语 ארץ ישראל,意为“以色列地”
是犹太传统中对巴勒斯坦地区的称呼
他们现在都在以色列地 安然无恙
They're all in Eretz Yisrael now, safe and sound.
没错 我肯定这会儿他们正在吃无花果和石榴呢
Oh, yes, I'm sure they're eating figs and pomegranates as we speak.
这么说德沃拉是在骗人吗?
So, Dvora Gottlieb is a liar?
特拉维夫:以色列港市
她收到了一封她姐姐的信 邮戳是特拉维夫
She got a letter from her sister, postmarked Tel Aviv.
祖可一家也收到信了
The Zukers got a letter too.
他们都有家人在巴勒斯坦吗? - 逞一时口舌罢了
They all had families in Palestine? - Or said they did.
尤纳·弗伦克尔就是这样有了18个他从没听说过的兄弟
That's how Yonah Frenkel ended up with 18 brothers he'd never heard of.
szarlotka:波兰语,意为苹果派
给妈妈的苹果派
Um, szarlotka for mama.
谢谢你 菲菲
Thank you, Fefe.
Zayde:波兰语,意为祖父、爷爷
给爷爷的苹果派
Okay. Szarlotka for Zayde.
非常感谢你 亲爱的[希伯来语]
A sheynem dank, Fefeleh.
没有给爸爸的蛋糕
No cake for Papa.
爸爸吃不到蛋糕吗?
No cake for Papa?
爸爸喜欢哪种蛋糕?
What kind of cake does Papa like?
也许他喜欢蜂蜜蛋糕 - 蜂蜜蛋糕
Maybe honey cake. - Honey cake.
党卫队来了[德语] - 那是我的最爱
Schutzstaffel. - That's my favorite.
党卫队来了
Schutzstaffel.
党卫队来了
Schutzstaffel.
来吧 菲菲 快
Come, Fefe, quickly.
你还记得我们玩捉迷藏的时候吗?
Do you remember when we played hide and seek?
你藏得那么隐蔽
You were so good at hiding.
就藏在这 没人能找得到你
You hid right here and nobody could find you.
记得吗? 你现在必须像那样藏起来
Remember? You have to hide now just like that.
好吗? 不动如什么?
Alright? Still as a...?
雕像
Statue.
安静如什么? - 老鼠
Quiet as a...? - Mouse.
好了 我要把你盖起来
Alright, I'm going to cover you up,
你会陷入黑暗 但就一小会
and it'll be dark, but only for a little while
等妈妈回来就好了 好吗?
until Mama comes back, alright?
现在保持安静 不管发生什么都不要动
Stay quiet now. No matter what. Don't move.
视察
Inspection!
所有人出去
Everybody out!
卷起你的袖子
Go on. Roll up your sleeves.
你是通用血型 你应该引以为豪
You should be proud, O-Negative.
苏联著名军事家伊万·彼得罗维奇·巴甫洛夫
二战期间他率领部队在多场关键战役中取得胜利,为苏联最终战胜纳粹德国做出重大贡献
你的血将会流向巴甫洛夫将军
Your blood is going to General Pavlov,
人♥民♥的英雄
a hero of the people.
我走之前可不可以喝杯水?
Could, could I just get a glass of water before I go?
你要去哪? 亲爱的 巴甫洛夫可是个大人物
Go where, dear? Pavlov's a big man.
你觉得是他背叛了卡兹曼吗?
Do you think he was the one who turned on Katzman?
还能有谁?
Who else?
好了 女士们 回去工作吧
Okay, ladies, back to work.
哦 太好了
Oh! Yeah, yeah.
我的宝贝 我勇敢的宝贝
My love, my brave one.
哈丽娜?
Halina?
韦尔贝斯得到了那份工作 并且工资不菲
Uh, the Verbers did it, and it wasn't cheap.
他月薪多少? - 我可以问问 但...
How much per month? - I can find out, but--
她怎么样?
How is she?
经历了今天这种事能好到哪去?
How could she be after today?
他们还在局里审问卡兹曼
They're still interrogating Katzman at the station.
如果我知道他在走私违♥禁♥品♥
If I'd known he was smuggling contraband,
我早就会把你和菲利西亚救出来了
I would've gotten you and Felicia out of there long ago.
菲利西亚本身就是违禁的
Felicia herself is contraband,
如果卡兹曼在帮我 我相信他肯定也在帮其他人
and if Katzman was helping me, I'm sure he was helping others.
据他们说是一个犹太警♥察♥告发了他
They're saying it was one of the Jewish police who informed on him.
怎么会... - 这消息不是你亲耳听到的吧?
Why do-- - You didn't hear that, did you?
不是 但有这个可能
No, but it's possible.
他没救了 可怜的人 现在我们该拿菲利西亚怎么办?
Well, he is gone, poor man, so what will we do with Felicia now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我工作时肯定不能把她带在身边了
I certainly can't bring her to work anymore.
你也不能让她一整天都留在家里
You can't leave her at home all day either.
托瓦·莱文回家发现她的两个孩子都不见了
Tova Levine came home and found both her children gone,
就那么消失了
just like that.
那么你有何建议?
So, what are you suggesting?
你把她寄托在贫民区外的一户波兰人家
That you hide her... with a Polish family outside the ghetto.
其他人早那么做了
Others have done it.
艾萨克可以帮忙找一户好人家
Isaac can help find a good home with good people.
你们就是在讨论这件事吗? 如何摆脱我的孩子?
This is what you are discussing? How to get rid of my child?
当然不是 米拉 - 否则我们该怎样保证她的安全?
God forbid, Mila. - How else can we keep her safe?
远离她的妈妈 和不关心她的陌生人在一起就安全了吗?
Safe? Away from her mother with strangers who care nothing for her?
我们不必今晚就做出决定
We don't have to decide tonight.
这只是一个选择 - 这是我们唯一的选择
It's just an option. - It's our only option.
这倒未必
Not necessarily.
哈丽娜很快就会把证件带来 不过...
Halina will be bringing papers soon. Though--
到那时我们可以把菲利西亚接回来
That point we can bring Felicia back.
他们也可能会再送一些人去巴勒斯坦
Or they might send another group to Palestine.
我们不能坐等奇迹
We cannot sit here waiting for a miracle.
上次有多少人想离开? 艾萨克 你说说有多少
How many people tried to go last time? Isaac, you know. How many?
2000人申请40个名额
There were 2,000 applicants for 40 spots,
每个人都有亲戚担♥保♥
and all had relatives to sponsor them.
所以除非你在基布兹有个叔叔
So, unless you have an uncle on the kibbutz,
我们得想出一个更好的计划
we need a better plan.
你们还有很多要谈 但如果你们决定好了...
You have a lot to talk about, but if you should decide--
我看到德国人抓着一个孩子
I saw the Germans catch a child and smash his head
摁住他的头往墙上直砸 - 涅楚玛
against the wall. Nechuma, Nechuma.
你太偏激了 - 如果我们等下去下场便是如此
You go too far. You go too far! - That's what will happen if we wait!
嗨
Hi.
嗨 你感觉怎么样?
Hi, how are you feeling?
给
Here.
喝点水 我去叫医生
Drink some water. I am going to call a doctor.
不要 亚当 求你了
No. Adam, please.
我今晚看的医生已经够多了
I've had enough medical attention for one night.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我被带到医院
I was taken to the hospital.
他们需要血液
I guess they needed blood.
一整支红军的量
Enough for the whole Red Army.
那些可恶的虐待狂
Those fucking sadists.
待人如禽兽一般 - 拜托 请冷静一点
They treat people like animals. - Shh. Please, please calm down.
情况可能会更糟
It could have been worse.
我在街上差点晕厥过去...
I almost passed out in the street...
但我想起了你住在附近
but I realized that you were close.
我很高兴你想到来这里
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表