剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
他们制♥造♥武器
They manufacture the weapons,
却显然不知如何使用它们
but they don't know how to use 'em, apparently.
希♥特♥勒♥的目标不仅仅是德语区了
The Führer isn't just targeting German- speaking territories anymore.
我们就是下一个 - 不可能
We could be next. - Ah, impossible.
他也许会尝试 但他会被阻止
He might try, but he will be stopped.
这一点我很确定
I'm certain of this.
借一步说话 格内克
A word, Genek?
好
Of course.
妈的
Oh, Szkop!
如果你是为了我才蹑手蹑脚 你可以在干掉自己前停下来了
If you're tiptoeing for my sake, you can stop before you kill yourself.
我以为你也许已经睡下了
I thought you might be asleep.
里尔克不这么想 - 里尔克
Rilke had other ideas. - Ah, Rilke.
说吧 你是在赌桌上输光了我们的钱
So, have you lost all of our money at the table,
还是他们把你赶了出来
or did they kick you out?
好吧 我...
Well, I am...
我在想可不可以...
I was wondering if, um...
然后...
and then, uh...
亲爱的...我们应该小心点
Love... we should be careful.
我会当心的
I can be careful.
不要 不要 不要 - 就要
No, no, no. - Yes.
不 如果我们现在干这事那我们就是傻瓜了
No, we, we would be fools to let it happen now.
对吧
Right?
战争
The war.
战争 战争 战争
The war, the war, the war.
战争还没开始我就已经感到厌倦了
I'm tired of it already and it hasn't even begun.
格内克 - 抱歉
Genek? - I'm sorry.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
诺瓦克先生今天非常好心地给我降职了
Mr. Nowak was kind enough to offer me a demotion today.
什么 - 是的
What? - Hm.
降为助手
Assistant.
我知道其他人也有同样的遭遇 我是个傻瓜才会以为自己能幸免
I knew it was happening to others. I was a fool for thinking I'd be spared.
你不傻
You're not a fool.
我辞职了
I quit.
当初我承诺你会有一个律师做丈夫
You were promised a lawyer for a husband.
抱歉了 亲爱的
I'm sorry, my love.
当初说好的是你给我当丈夫
I was promised you for a husband.
我有个想法
Here's a thought.
如果没有战争呢
What if there is no war?
我们白白牺牲了自己...
We have deprived ourselves for nothing...
那个小混♥蛋♥希♥特♥勒♥将不战而胜
and Hitler, the little prick, will have won.
你说得对 这将会是一场悲剧
You're right. It would be tragic.
去他妈的战争
Fuck the war.
波兰需要士兵
They need soldiers in Poland.
如果你愿意打仗 为法国♥军♥队效力也是一样的
The French Army might as well, if your desire is to fight.
我是波兰人
I am Polish.
你是犹太人
You are a Jew.
我什么办法都试过了 我只想回家
I have tried everything. I just want to get home.
库尔茨先生 不要气馁... - 我是个电气工程师
Mr. Kurc, keep trying-- - I'm an electrical engineer.
我的专业知识有用武之地
I have useful expertise.
我可以修好任何东西 收音机 设备
I can f- fix anything. R- Radios, equipment.
有没有工人豁免 - 没有
Is there a worker's exemption? - There is not.
旅行对你来说无异于死刑
Travel for you is a death sentence.
或许明天
Perhaps tomorrow.
非常抱歉 - 宝宝是会哭的
I'm, I'm so sorry. - Babies cry.
一些宝宝哭得比别的宝宝多
Some babies more than others.
费利西亚不相信午睡
Uh-- Just, uh, Felicia doesn't believe in naps.
我才没有
That's not true.
请继续
Please, keep going.
好了
Come on.
好了 亲爱的 没事了
Come on, my love. It's alright.
她尿裤子了吗 - 没有 她没尿裤子
Is she wet? - No, she's not wet.
她没尿裤子 她没尿裤子
She's not wet. She's not wet.
她也不饿 我不知道她是怎么了
She's not hungry. I don't know what's wrong.
来 来 是的
Here, here. Yes.
哦 哦 哦 是的
Ohh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Yes.
塞利姆把她所做的一切都当做奇迹
Selim thinks everything she does is a wonder.
那你呢
And you?
我觉得她十分可爱...
Mm, I th-- I think she's very cute...
对 - ...她可能讨厌自己的妈妈
Yeah. - ...and possibly hates her mother.
她不讨厌你
She doesn't hate you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你父亲和我一直在想
Your father and I have been thinking.
我们和多罗塔谈过了 - 什么
We talked to Dorota. - What?
听我说完 - 你们都觉得我是个差劲的母亲
Hear me out. - You all think I'm so terrible at this.
亲爱的
Ugh, my darling.
我明白
I understand.
真的
I do.
多罗塔喜欢孩子 她自己抚养了五个孩子
Dorota adores babies. She raised five of her own.
她想帮忙 煮煮饭 让你休息会
She wants to help. Cook a bit, let you get some rest.
是的
Yes.
米拉 我向你保证当母亲是一件幸福的事
Mila, I promise there is joy in being a mother.
让我们帮你吧
Let us help you find it.
让我们帮你找到其中的乐趣
Let us help you find it.
对
Yeah.
我受够了寻找拉多姆的黑暗角落
I'm so tired of looking for dark corners of Radom
而我们的卧室仅有一墙之隔
when we share a bedroom wall!
从另一方面来说 我和你父母也只有一墙之隔
Yes, mm, and on the other side, I share a wall with your parents.
你非得这时候提起我父母吗
Must you remind me of my parents right now?
抱歉
Sorry.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你在担心...
Hm... are you worried...
担心阿迪吗
about Addy?
天哪 我觉得大家都太担心阿迪了
God, I think everyone worries about Addy too much.
阿迪知道怎么照顾自己
Addy knows how to take care of himself.
我相信他肯定在巴黎 巴黎是个自♥由♥的城市
I'm sure that he's in Paris, and Paris is a free city.
我们是自♥由♥的
We are free.
目前为止
For now.
我的家庭有能力
My family has the means.
我们可以离开 到别的地方去
We, we could leave and ride things out somewhere else.
你父母会考虑吗
Would your parents... consider?
一站期间我的父母在地下室
My parents kept Genek, Addy, and Mila
靠残羹剩饭养活了格内克、阿迪和米拉
alive on scraps in a basement during the Great War.
如果他们不离开 那要如何让他人相信情况不妙
If they did not leave then, how do you convince someone things are bad
即使是对已经经历过最糟糕的他们来说
when they've already experienced the worst?
我们可以离开
We could go.
什么 多聪明的办法让我嫁给你
What? What a clever way to get me to marry you.
我想我没问过你这个
I don't believe I asked you that.
战争不是结婚的好理由
War is not a good reason to marry.
谁说了要结婚了 或者说要开战了
Who said anything about marriage? Or war, for that matter.
战争终会结束 到那时我就会被困在丈夫身边
Wars eventually end, and then I'll be left with a husband.
那么可怕啊
As awful as that.
我不会被困住
I won't be trapped.
你就是这么看我的吗
That's how you see me?
是的
Yes.
一个非常英俊的圈套
A very handsome trap.
雅各布
Jakob.
我父母还在 - 我必须来
My parents. - I had to.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我们被派往利沃夫参战
We're being sent east to Lvov to fight.
什么 现在吗 - 是的
What? Now? - Yes.
今晚
Tonight.
我们必须在午夜前到火车站报道
We have to report to the train station by midnight.
德国人要来了
The Germans are coming.
打仗吗 雅各布 - 我知道
Fighting, Jakob? - I know,
但他们召集了后备队
but they called up the reserves.
格内克要去...还有塞利姆
Genek's going... and Selim.
你和我
It's you... and me...
永不分离
always.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表