剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
Cádiz, in Spain? - Spain is still neutral.
我们可以... - 我们不会回欧洲
We could hi-- - We are not going back to Europe.
这是必要之恶
It's a necessary evil.
对你而言
According to you.
所有已经开始行动的人也有同感
According to everyone else who is already doing it.
我们必须马上行动 - 行动 怎么行动?
We must act now. - Act? In what way, exactly?
我们租辆车去丹吉尔
We hire a car to take us to Tangier,
然后乘船跨过直布罗陀海峡
then a boat to ferry us across the Strait of Gibraltar,
最后乘火车到达加的斯
then finally a train to Cádiz.
就这样吗? - 若不是我们走投无路
Only that? - I wouldn't even suggest it
我也不会出此下策
if I thought we had other options.
也许对你来说这是最好的选择
It's maybe the best option for you,
但我们在好几个大使♥馆♥都有朋友为我们上下打点
but we have friends at several embassies working on our case.
我想您不明白 这里不安全
I don't think you understand. It is not safe to be here.
我们必须马上离开卡萨布兰卡
We have to get out of Casablanca immediately.
也许你是需要 你是个逃犯
You do, perhaps. You are a fugitive.
我们都是逃犯
We are all fugitives.
您觉得他们为什么要在沙漠中建营地?
Why do you think they're building camps out in the desert?
我不想让你失望 但我们得到了很好的待遇
I hate to disappoint you, but we have been treated very well.
我知道您认为金钱可以充当你们的保护伞...
I know you think your money will protect you...
但事实并非如此
but it won't.
我的家人也有钱
My family had money, too.
我一年半没有他们的消息 联♥系♥不上他们
I've heard nothing for a year and a half. I cannot reach them.
如果我能回到过去 求他们和我一起离开
If I could go back and... beg them to leave with me.
我是如此盲目
I was so blind.
看不到迹象...
I did not see the signs...
把他们留在那里
and I just left them there.
你别无选择 - 我有过选择...
You had no choice. - I did have a choice...
但我离他们而去
and I left them.
我不能再离开你
I can't leave you, too.
嘿
Hey.
你要是想一个人待着我可以走开 - 不
I'll go if you prefer to be alone. - No.
她躺下了
She went to lie down.
我告诉她我要和你一起走
After I told her I'm coming with you.
什么 不 你没有吧? - 我说了
What? No. No, you didn't. - I did.
说实话 我想她知道你是对的
And honestly... I think she knows you're right.
我们明天早上就开始安排
We'll start making arrangements in the morning.
最近这些日子里...
These last few days...
你是我坚持下去的唯一动力
you were the only thing that kept me going.
我想如果我能再次见到你...
I thought if I could see your face again...
不知怎的...
somehow, it--
一切都会好起来
everything would be okay.
我在这里...
Well, here I am...
并且...
and...
你再也不用见不到我了
you don't ever have to be without my face again.
我知道你妈妈认为我...
I know your mother thinks I'm, uh--
我没有可以给你的东西 但我有技能
That I have nothing to offer you, but I have skills.
我可以找... - 阿迪 你不必
I can find-- - Addy, you don't need
向我证明你自己
to prove yourself to me.
我再了解你不过 这正是我爱你的原因
I know exactly who you are. That's why I love you.
抱歉 我没有戒指...
I'm sorry, I don't have a ring...
但我爱你 伊莉斯卡
...but I love you, Eliska.
我希望和你开始新的生活 如果你... - 阿迪 我愿意
I want to start a life with you if you-- - Addy, yes.
你愿意? - 我愿意
Yes? - Yes!
米拉 给你的
Mila... for you.
菲菲
Fefe!
妈妈
Mama!
没事了 没事了 我的宝贝
It's alright. It's alright, my love.
妈妈在这呢
Mama's here.
他们说她看上去太犹太了
They said she looked too Jewish.
希望他们能补货 否则我们
Let's just hope they restocked or we'll be living off
整周都要靠那颗卷心菜过活了
that head of cabbage all week.
我想我们是在张开双臂欢迎德国人
I guess we're welcoming the Germans with open arms.
他们对苏联的恨之深 也许认为这样会更好
They hate the Soviets so much, they probably think this will be better.
也许对他们来说如此
Maybe for them it will be.
我们快点吧 我觉得我们不在邀请之列
Let's hurry up. I don't think we're invited to this party.
你怎么会有这样的想法?
What gave you that idea?
我去面包店看看 一会在斯托因斯基的店碰面
I'll try the bakery and I'll meet you at Stoinski's in a minute.
别买♥♥黑麦面包就行
Just don't get pumpernickel.
不买♥♥就不买♥♥
Pumpernickel it is.
嘿
Hey.
好了
Okay.
干洋甘菊 保证能缓解恶心
Dried chamomile, guaranteed to help with nausea.
闻起来就像这些天的其他东西一样
Mm. It smells just like everything else these days.
令人恶心
Disgusting.
一根熏香肠来补充铁元素
A smoked sausage for extra iron.
我为了这个和一个老太太打了一架 所以好好享用
I had to fight an old lady for this, so use it well.
你答应我再保守这个秘密几个星期?
Promise you'll keep quiet about it, for a few more weeks?
丹尼尔还不知道吗?
Daniel still doesn't know?
我想等到更加确凿的时候再告诉他
I want to wait until I'm further along.
上一次他是那么的沮丧
He was so disappointed last time.
别担心 小猫咪
Don't worry, kitten.
一切都会很顺利
Everything will go smoothly,
很快你就会圆得像个小茶壶了
and pretty soon, you'll be as round as a little teapot.
我答应你
I promise you.
好 - 好吗?
Yeah. - Okay?
这真的很难 - 来抱一个
Yeah... It's just really hard. - Come, mm.
请给我半个面包
Um... half a loaf, please.
他们来了 我想我最好打烊了
Here they come. I think I better close up, huh?
看看监狱里的尸体吧
Go see the bodies in the prisons!
看看监狱里的尸体吧
Go see the bodies in the prisons!
禽兽
Animals!
快 把窗户掩起来
Quickly, cover the windows!
丹尼尔 发生什么事了?
Daniel, what's happening?
我不知道 我在监狱外面
I don't, I don't know. I- I was outside the prison,
他们突然开始抓起犹太人殴打起来
and they just started grabbing Jews and beating them,
把他们拖进监狱 - 谁? 德国人吗?
and dragging them inside. - Who? The Germans?
不是 就是普通人
No, just people. Just, just regular people.
我觉得是一次屠♥杀♥
I think it's a pogrom.
你要去哪里? - 雅各布和哈丽娜出去购物了
Where are you going? - Jakob and Halina went shopping!
别去 贝拉 别出去 - 我必须去提醒他们
No, Bella, don't go out there! I have to warn them!
我不会靠近监狱的 就一小段路
I won't go anywhere near the prison. It's a short walk.
我马上就回来 - 求求你了 留在这
I'll be back. - Please stay. I'm begging you.
安娜 我不能留在这 抱歉
Anna, I can't. I can't. I can't. I'm sorry.
求求你 救救我
Please, please! Help me!
救救我 求求你了
Help me! Please, please!
哈丽娜 我们得马上走了 - 好
Halina! We have to go right now! - Okay.
到地下室藏起来 那里更安全 - 地下室锁起来了
Hide in the basement; it's safer. - The, the basement is locked!
不 鲍里斯跟苏联人走了 把钥匙留给了我
No, Boris left with the Soviets and gave me the key.
你要去哪? - 贝拉
Where are you going? - Bella.
警官 救救我 - 抓住他 他是个肮脏的犹太人
Hey, Officer! Help me! Officer, help me! - Get him! Get him! It's a dirty Jew!
求你了 求求你救救我
Please! Officer, please help me! Help me.
是我 贝拉 只有我
It's me, Bella, it's just me.
姓名?
Name?
我们一家有四口人
We are a family of four.
你没有他们的名字吗?
Nu? So you don't have names?
索尔·库尔茨和涅楚玛·库尔茨
Uh, Sol and Nechuma Kurc--
年龄? - 一个54岁 一个52岁
Ages? - Um, 54 and 52.
职业?
Professions?
他们在拉多姆开了一间顶级布料店
They owned the premier fabric store in Radom
为高级顾客设计服装和室内装饰
and designed clothing and interiors
与此同时还慷慨地向众多文化机构捐款
for an exclusive clientele while also giving generously
其中就包括犹太理事会
to numerous cultural institutions, including the Jewish Council.
这么说他们是裁缝?
So they are tailors?
他们是技术精湛的大♥师♥
They are skilled masters.
他们不符合这次运送的条件
They do not qualify for this transport,
但我们会把他们留在名单上 等待其他机会
but we will keep them on the list for other opportunities.
你呢?
And you?
米拉·凯勒 31岁
Mila Kajler, 31.
我是受过音乐学院训练的钢琴家 拥有数学学士学位
I'm a conservatory- trained pianist with a bachelors in mathematics and, um--
女士 我... - 如果这还不够
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表