剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
An eviction? - It is.
我知道你还得送货 但我能否借用你的马车一小时
Well, I know you have your deliveries, uh, but can I borrow your wagon for an hour?
50
Um... 50?
200 - 布鲁诺
Two hundred. - Bruno.
我可以开到拐角 你的邻居会付我300
I can drive around the corner and get 300 from one of your neighbors.
贝拉 我都能和你的肚子交谈起来了
Bella, I could have a conversation with your stomach.
抱歉
Sorry.
拜托了 我们能不能... - 想都不要想
Please, can we just-- - Not an option.
你知道那不是一个真的宝宝对吧
You know that's not a real baby, right?
停车
Halt!
出来[德语]
Raus.
快点[德语]
Schnell!
我嫂子得赶去利沃夫 她的孩子就快生了
My sister- in- law is going to Lvov to have her baby soon.
居留证[德语]
Ausweis.
当然 我可以给你些钱
I, of course, can, can offer you, um, some money.
回头[德语]
Nach hause gehen.
不好意思 我不会说德语
I'm, I'm sorry, I don't speak German.
犹太人[德语]
Jude.
我们必须回头
We have to go back.
我明白
Um... I understand.
但我们有钱
Um, but we have money.
我们可以给你...
We can offer you some--
我...
I--
好的
Okay.
好的 没事的
Okay. I- It- It's all okay.
拜托了 先生
Please, sir.
我们知错了
O- Our mistake.
我们会回头的
We'll go back.
我们会回头的
We'll go back.
我们会回头
We'll go back.
还有五分钟 动作快点[德语]
Funf minuten. Schnell.
我们的车已经满了...我们没时间了
The cart is full. We don't... we don't have time.
他们会在这吃饭
They will be eating here.
装起来 把这些都打包起来
Pack, pack it up. Pack it up.
那样至少他们不会用你妈妈的盘子吃饭
At least they won't eat from your mother's plates.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
我们拿得够多了
We have enough.
食物比瓷器重要得多了
Food is more important than china.
到走廊等我
Meet me in the hallway.
我父母让我把费利西亚带出来 他们建议在这里碰头
My parents made me get Felicia out. They, they suggested we meet here.
这边走...我很高兴他们想到了我
Right here... I'm glad they thought of me.
我们随时欢迎你
You're always welcome.
这些天得挤一挤了 我的家人刚从克拉科夫过来
A bit cramped these days. Our family just arrived from Krakow.
他们和你一起住吗
Are they staying with you?
不然住哪呢
Where else?
我相信我父母很快就来了 他们会想出对策的
I'm sure my parents will arrive soon, and we will make a plan.
你还没找到落脚的地方吗
You haven't secured a place yet?
我们露营到明天
We make camp until tomorrow.
可能那时就换了一批守卫 或是我们找到了另外一条路
Maybe new guards. Or we find a different route.
我们过不去的
We won't make it through.
我们不能前功尽弃 前方近在咫尺
We can't go back. We're too close.
安静点 小姑娘
Quiet, girl.
哈丽娜 求你了 听我说
Halina, please, listen to me.
他把我们带进了树林
He's taking us into the woods!
哈丽娜 哈丽娜
Halina! Halina!
哈丽娜
Halina!
我们不在大路上了
We're off the road.
快跑
Run!
求求了
Please!
如果我们去不了利沃夫他就得不到马和马车
He loses the horse and wagon if we don't get to Lvov!
他不会那样做的 - 慢点 哈丽娜
He wouldn't! - Wait, Halina!
我没有恶意 请回来
I mean no harm! Please!
拜托
Please!
我们不能这样下去 - 哈丽娜
We can't! - Halina?
站住 站住
Stay there! Stay there!
我不是有意吓到你们的
I didn't mean to scare you.
我...我只是想确保我们摆脱了守卫
I... I wanted to make sure we were clear of the guards.
我们必须找到另一条路
We must find another way through.
那将会是个错误 他们的侵略性日渐增强
It would be a mistake. They are getting more aggressive.
这是你的工作
You have a job to do.
如果你带我们回去 你什么都得不到
If you take us back, you'll get nothing for your trouble.
我不会拿我和你们的生命安全冒险
I will not risk my life or yours.
回拉多姆需要七天的路程 我们没有足够的食物
It's seven days back to Radom. We don't have enough food.
我们在路上可以另找食物
We can forage, search for food along the way.
你想要什么 我可以给你我所有的家当
What do you want? I'll- I'll give you whatever I have.
我什么都不想要 - 把兹罗提给他 全部给他
I don't want anything. - Give him the zloty. All of it.
我会赚到更多还你 - 不 他不想要钱
I'll make more. I'll pay you back. - No, he doesn't, he doesn't want money.
但我们也不能回去
But we can't go back.
我觉得我们别无选择
I don't think we have a choice.
我们还有多远
How close are we?
距离不是问题
The distance isn't the problem.
步行是否可行
Is it possible on foot?
告诉我
Tell me.
我们离德国和苏联之间的边境
We are a kilometer or two from the border
还有一到两公里
between German and Soviet territory.
那个地方巡逻紧密
The area is heavily patrolled.
等天黑再出发 靠着河走
Wait until dark, stay close to the river,
你也许能步行溜过去
you might be able to slip through on foot.
如果你能到达苏联那侧 你可以走上主干道
If you make it across to the Soviet side, you can meet up with the main road,
通行更加自在 - 前提是我们能穿过去 贝拉
travel more freely. - If we make it across, Bella.
贝拉 这太疯狂了
Bella, this is, this is, this is madness.
求你了 - 确实如此 我不推荐那样做
Please. - It is, it is. I- I don't recommend it.
只是一公里而已 算不了什么
It's only a kilometer. That's nothing.
你能把线路替我标出来吗
Will you mark me the route?
没事的 没事的
Oh, it's okay. It's okay.
如果我死了 对任何人都没有好处
I'm no good to, to anyone if I am dead.
你该和托梅克一起回去
You should, you should go back with Tomek.
我不能丢下你一个人 - 你把我带出了拉多姆
I can't leave you alone! - You got me out of Radom.
拜托 拜托 - 没有你我根本做不到
Please, please. - I couldn't have done this without you.
贝拉 求你了 三思而后行 想想雅各布
Bella, please, reconsider. Think of, of Jakob. Think of Jakob.
我正是为了雅各布
I am thinking of Jakob.
我知道大家都认为我们很可笑...
I know that everyone thinks we're ridiculous...
但我们俩都离不开彼此
but he can't do this without me. I can't do it without him.
我得去利沃夫
I need to get to Lvov.
我觉得阿迪很乐意让你来当我们的兄弟
I think Addy would've happily swapped you out for one of us.
他是个好朋友
He was a good friend.
你有他的消息吗
Have you heard from him?
他的上一封来信
The last letter that got through
说他在法国入伍了一支波兰军队
said he had been enlisted in France, a Polish unit.
他成军人了吗
The military?
很难想象到
It's hard to imagine.
在泥泞中跋涉 席地而睡
Stomping around in the mud, sleeping on the ground.
他总是打扮得衣冠楚楚的样子
He's always so well- groomed.
那塞利姆呢
And Selim?
没消息我觉得倒是个好消息
No news, I think, is positive.
只是耐心和时间的问题
It just means a question of patience, time.
你真的这么乐观吗
Are you really such an optimist?
你给我的印象总是比这更喜怒无常
You always struck me as moodier than that.
我从未想过我会给你留下任何印象
I never thought I struck you as much of anything.
她似乎安逸下来了
She seems comfy.
你睡我的床吧
Why don't you take my bed?
休息一会
Get some rest.
睡在你那张四周都是男人的床吗
Take your bed on the men's side of the apartment?
你母亲会把我脑袋拧下来的
Your mother would have my head.
现在这些规矩还有什么意义呢
What do those rules matter now?
犹太教哈西德派男性留的两侧头发,通常卷曲,作为对犹太教律法的遵守
你为什么把你的佩奥特剪了
Why did you cut your payos?
施玛篇是犹太教♥徒♥每日必诵的祈祷文,体现了犹太教对上帝的虔诚信仰和对律法的忠诚。
施玛篇包含了犹太教的核心信仰,主要阐述了对上帝的信仰和对律法的遵守。
我父亲最后一次被人看见是在犹太教堂外背诵施玛篇...
My father was last seen reciting the Shema outside of the synagogue...
没有回应
and then nothing.
他祈求上帝...却得不到回应
He asked for God... and nothing.
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表