剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
I'm so glad that you thought to come here.
可以给我一些阿司匹林吗?
Could I have some aspirin?
阿司匹林会稀释你的血液
Aspirin is a blood thinner,
以你的情况阿司匹林不是个好的选择
so not ideal under the circumstances.
你为什么非得做个万事通?
Why do you have to know things?
很烦人 我知道
It's terribly annoying, I'm aware.
好了
Okay.
这个可怜的家伙干了什么
And what did this poor fucker do?
他趁警卫带人去修建跨撒哈拉大路铁路时躲了起来
He hid...when they were taking men to work the Trans-Saharan Railroad.
好吧 至少在盒子里还有一线生机
Oh, well, at least the box he might come out of.
到你了
Hey... you're up.
让我来
Ah, allow me.
这小玩意挺精致啊
That's a pretty gadget.
喜欢吗? 那你拿去吧 我的朋友
Ah, you like it? Then it's yours, my friend.
我戒烟了 这反倒帮了我个忙
I quit smoking. You'd be doing me a favor.
你一定要收下
I insist.
谢了
Thanks.
我会用得上的
I'll use it.
你是齐日 对吧?
Ziri, right?
齐日?
Ziri?
你带厕纸回来了吗?
Did you happen to bring back any toilet paper?
少来 你知道那不属于我的职权范围
Come on, you know that's not my job.
我是信差
I bring the mail.
我只是有个怪癖
Just I have this silly quirk.
人们取笑我 但我更愿意读信
People make fun of me, but I prefer to read my letters,
而不是用它们来擦屁♥股♥
rather than wipe my ass with them.
痢疾在传播 高层人员不在乎
Dysentery's spreading, higher-ups don't care,
但收拾烂摊子的是你们...
but you're the ones who have to shovel shit...
冒着把疾病传染给家人的风险
risk bringing disease back to your families.
他们不给任何日常用品 我们问过了 相信我
They give us nothing for supplies. We've asked, believe me.
那由我和齐日一起进城怎么样?
What if I go into town with Ziri?
给营地买♥♥些厕纸 肥皂 还有净化水质的消毒剂
Buy some toilet paper for the camp, bars of soap, chlorine for the water?
我很乐意自掏腰包
I'll pay for everything myself. I'm happy to.
你可以把零钱收入囊中
And for your trouble, you can keep the change.
但这取决于你
But up to you.
哈丽娜 该起床了
Halina... Time to wake up.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你... - 我不想催你 但...
Thank you for-- - I don't mean to rush you, but--
不 很抱歉麻烦你 - 希♥特♥勒♥背叛了斯大林
No, I'm sorry for imposing on you. - Hitler turned on Stalin.
你说什么? - 他们刚刚在广播里宣布了
What? - They just announced it on the radio.
德国人正大举入侵
The Germans are invading.
昨天晚上外面的炮火声连绵不断
There was bombing outside the city all night.
所以医院里才会有那么多士兵
That's why there were so many soldiers in the hospital.
苏联完全被蒙蔽了双眼
The Soviets were completely blindsided.
他们今晚把所有人都撤离出去 全面撤退
They're moving everybody out, full retreat.
我想我看见他们在打点行装
I think I saw them packing up supplies.
他们说会疏散平民
They are saying they'll evacuate civilians,
但我认为以德国人的速度他们来不及了
but I don't see how they'll have time before the Germans get here.
德国人?
The Germans?!
来利沃夫? - 是的 随时都可能到达
Here in Lvov? - Yes... any day.
该死 该死
Shit... shit.
你以为我有多傻? 我知道这意味着什么
Do you think I'm an idiot? I know what this means.
我和你一样
I've read Mother's letters,
也读了妈妈的信 - 他们会把我们困在贫民区
just like you. - They're going to lock us in a ghetto,
让我们挨饿 逼我们干苦工
starve us, and force us to work for nothing!
几个月前你就该让我去拉多姆
You should've let me go to Radom months ago.
我不让你去? 你何时听过我的话了
Let you?! As if you ever listen to a word I say.
我们可以给他们假证件 把他们救出来
We could have got them false papers, got them out!
相反我们却袖手旁观 - 我们不知道会发生这种事
Instead we just s-sat around! - We didn't know that this would happen.
没人知道 - 现在我们知道了
No one did. - And now we do.
我们得马上去拉多姆
We need to go to Radom right now.
现在? - 是的
Now? - Yes.
你疯了吗? - 刻不容缓
Are you insane? - Right now.
没人能向西走... - 我们会径直和德军打上照面
No one can travel into the West... - We'd walk straight into the German Army.
...直到德国人经过那个地带 - 安娜还在这
...until the Germans have moved past us. - And Anna's here.
你不能让我抛下她不管 - 那我自己去好了
You can't expect me to leave her. - Everyone, I will go by myself.
我只身一人更容易浑水摸鱼
I will slip through alone easier.
一个人更好 你别说了 - 哈丽娜 别说了
It's better alone. Stop! - Halina, stop!
你知道这完全不可能 - 你在做什么
You know that's utterly impossible. - What are you doing?
至少我在努力... - 大家都稍安勿躁
At least I'm trying-- - Let's all calm down!
我也担心我的家人
I am worried about my family too,
但牺牲自己也救不了他们
but martyring yourself will not save them.
亚当 恕我直言 你父母有你给他们的假证件
Adam... respectfully, you got your parents false papers.
我没有 - 因为雅罗斯瓦夫离这只有两个小时的路程
I did not. - It's because Jaroslaw is two hours away.
拉多姆却要花上数日 一路上危险重重
Radom is days of dangerous travel.
那你建议我们怎么做? 我悉听尊便
Then, then what do you suggest we do? Please.
你和我有证件
You and I... have our papers.
现在是时候派上用场了
Now is the time to use them.
从现在起 我们绝口不提自己是犹太人
From this point on, we don't admit to anyone that we are Jewish.
你们的证件我今晚开始做
Start working on yours tonight.
如果你能给我弄来照片 雅各布
If you can get me photos, Jakob.
越不像犹太人越好
The more goyish, the better.
鹰钩鼻是犹太人最显著的面部特征之一
你看到这个大鼻子了吗?
Have you seen this schnoz?
至少你还有一双明亮的蓝眼睛
At least you have those bright blue eyes.
他们千里之外一眼就能揪出我
They see me from a mile away.
没错 对我们中的一些人来说更容易
Yes. Yes, for some of us it's easier than others.
但事实上
But the truth is,
他们压根不知道犹太人的样貌
they have no idea what a Jew looks like.
纳粹德国通过强制犹太人佩戴黄色星星与其他公民区分开来
所以他们才强迫我们佩戴黄色星星
That's why they make us wear a yellow star...
我们不会那样做
which we won't do.
你有十分钟的时间
You have 10 minutes.
你是个圣人 - 别让我久等
You're a saint. - Eh... Don't keep me waiting,
否则明天你就会到沙丘上挖火车轨道
or you'll be digging train tracks through the dunes by morning.
你还记得爷爷逾越节时讲的小摩西的故事吗?
Do you remember the story of Baby Moses that Zayde told at Passover?
摩西是个美丽的孩子
Well, Moses was a beautiful child
他的母亲爱他胜过世间一切事物
whose mother loved him more than anything in the world.
但他们生活的环境凶险无常
But they lived in a dangerous place,
他的母亲知道 在另一个家里
and his mother knew that, uh, Moses would be safer
摩西会更加安全
if she could find him another home.
所以有一天 她把摩西♥藏♥在篮子里
So, one day, she hid him in a basket
放到河边的芦苇丛中
and placed it in the reeds by the river
她知道公主总是在那里洗澡
where she knew the Princess always bathed.
你知道后来发生了什么? - 公主发现了摩西
And do you know what happened next? - Um, Princess found Moses.
是的 亲爱的
Yes. Yes, Fefeleh.
她从你身上汲取力量 我的女儿
She gets her strength from you, mein tokhter.
公主说道
And the Princess said,
“天哪 多么可爱的宝宝
"Oh, my goodness! What an adorable baby!
“我要把他带回皇宫
"I'm going to take him home with me to the palace
让他随心所欲地享用蜂蜜蛋糕”
and give him all the honey cake he can eat."
我会乖乖的
I will do it!
一 二
One, two.
三
Three.
我卡住了 妈妈
I'm stuck, Mama.
稻草会被刺穿的
It'll pierce the straw.
妈妈 你在哪里?
Mama, where are you?
没事的 菲菲 - 没问题吗?
It's okay, Fefe, it's okay. - Okay?
爷爷在这呢
Zayde's right here.
稍微有些卡住了
Just a little stuck.
感谢上帝...感谢上帝[希伯来语]
Baruch Hashem... Baruch Hashem.
她没事 她没事
She's well. She's okay, she's okay.
苏联围捕了很多反对者
The Soviets rounded up so many dissenters,
我们有一半的成员锒铛入狱
half of our members are in these prisons.
我们至少得试试把他们救出来
We have to try, at least, to get them out.
我很抱歉 但这是在浪费时间
I'm sorry, but it's a waste of time.
苏军枪毙了所有逃跑的囚犯
The Soviets shot all the prisoners on their way out.
无人生还
You won't find anyone alive inside.
你不能肯定 - 拜托了 我们不要分心
You don't know that. - Please, let's not get distracted.
也许有几个幸存者 - 我们需要专注于一件事情
They might have left survivors. - We need to focus on one thing,
在德军抵达前尽可能多的把犹太人藏起来
hiding as many Jews as possible before the Germans get here.
利沃夫有15万犹太人
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表