剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
Relying on the Soviets. How could that ever go wrong?
给 这件外套能再换点什么
Here. How much more will this get us?
哈丽娜 那栋楼没有隔热 只会越来越冷
Halina, the building isn't insulated. It will only get colder.
平库斯 这是美利奴羊毛 非常珍贵
Pinkus, this is Merino wool. It's very valuable.
如果苏联人不来 那么也许两周都用不到
If the Soviets aren't coming, then perhaps two weeks is generous.
波兰人有大批战士涌入
The Poles have an influx of fighters.
新鲜血液 - 什么 谁
New blood. - What? Who?
地下军的一个军团解放了旧隔离区里的一个营地
A unit of the Home Army liberated the camp in the old Ghetto.
犹太人加入了战斗 甚至还有一些来自地下组织
Jews have joined the fray. Even some from the Underground.
你们肯定听说过拉海尔
You must know about Rahel.
我听说她在射杀前击倒了三个德国人
I heard she took down three Germans before they shot her.
亚当 - 没有我你和米拉能撑得更久
Adam? - It will last you and Mila longer.
不 别这样 - 我必须这么做
No, don't, don't do this. No. - I have to.
如果犹太人正在加入战斗
If the Jews are joining the fight,
那么波兰需要所有能得到的支持
the Poles need all the support they can get.
那改变不了什么 苏联人不会来的
It won't matter. No, the Soviets aren't coming.
那改变不了什么 - 其他人都在战斗我怎么能躲起来
It-It does not matter. - How can I h-hide when others fight?
你怎么能要求我那样做 - 活着就是战斗
How can you ask me to do that? - Survival is fighting.
我们在战斗 - 哈丽娜...
It is, it's fighting. - Halina...
“持枪并不是我们唯一的反抗手段”
"Wielding a gun is not the only way to fight back."
你还记得这是谁对我说的吗
Do you remember who said that to me?
记得吗
Do you?!
如果我们正面迎战德国人 那我们就死定了
If we had thrown ourselves at the Germans, then we would, we would be dead.
我的家人可能...
My family might be--
谁来给戈尔斯基付钱呢
Who would've paid the Górskis?
谁来保护菲利西亚在修道院里的安全
Who would've kept Felicia safe in that convent?
这难道不是战斗吗
How is that not fighting?
亚当
Adam, Adam, Adam.
求求你
Please, please, please, please, please.
我想和你一起生活 亲爱的
I want, I want a life with you, my love.
我想要孩子
I want children.
我想看他们伴着你长大
I want, I want to watch them grow up with you.
我不能让我们的孩子还未出生就夭折
I-I can't bear to never know our children.
求求你
Please, please, please!
拜托 亚当
Please! Please, Adam!
安静 女孩们
Quiet, girls!
到门口排队 起来 起来
Line up at the door. Get up, get up.
快点
Come on!
芭芭拉 快来
Barbara! Come now!
这叫做♥鸡♥肉馅饼砂锅
It's called chicken pot pie casserole.
法律规定每个南方女孩都必须知道如何制♥作♥
Every Southern girl is required by law to know how to make it.
里面还有什么除了... - 鸡肉
What's in it other than-- - Chicken?
有饼干 饼干才是精髓
Biscuits. It's all about the biscuits.
饼干
Biscuits?
很美味
Delicious.
有时间你得给我做一些
You'll have to prepare it for me sometime.
那将是我的荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
我妈妈做这个最拿手
My mother was the greatest at it.
每次尝都有不同的味道
Always tasted different when she made it.
很特别 - 你提起她时用了过去式
Special, somehow. - You speak of her in the past.
她去年去世了 - 非常抱歉 卡罗琳
She died last year. - I'm so sorry, Caroline.
我知道她病了 但我只是...
I knew she was sick, but I just...
我没能回家道别
I didn't make it home to say goodbye.
我一直告诉自己疾病就像闪电来去匆匆 看来确实如此
I keep tellin' myself the illness moved like lightin', and I guess it did.
她走得很快 但...
She went quick, but...
我不知道 说老实话...
I don't know, if I'm being honest with myself...
我想我害怕看到她...
I think I was afraid to see her...
日渐衰弱
diminished.
好吧 我把这次约会拖入了深渊
Well, I just dragged this date into the abyss.
不 不 没有的事
No, no. No. No, not at all.
你父亲还在南卡罗来纳吗
And your father, is he still in South Carolina?
不 他几年前就去世了 但我能对老亚伯拉罕说再见
No, he passed away years ago, but I got to say goodbye to 'ole Abraham,
并不是说他很喜欢告别 - 亚伯拉罕
not that he was a big fan of goodbyes. - Abraham.
对 那是我父亲
Yep, that was my daddy.
那是我希伯来语的名字
That's my Hebrew name.
你是犹太人
You're Jewish?
我的家人...
my family, um...
我父母他们...
my parents, they--
他们在欧洲吗 - 是的 在波兰
Are they in Europe? - Poland... yes.
据我所知 他们还在那里
They're still there, as far as I know.
1939年10月
October 1939.
那是我最后一次收到我母亲的信
That's the last letter I received from my mother.
哦 阿迪 - 我过去每天都给他们写信
Oh, Addy. - I used to write to them every day.
每一天
Every day.
但...
But, uh...
去年变得艰难重重
the last year, it just became too difficult.
我害怕我正在忘记他们
I fear I'm forgetting them.
我的父母 我的兄弟姐妹
My parents, my siblings.
我有一个从未见过的6岁的侄女
I have a 6-year-old niece I've never even met.
现在是谁把我们拖入深渊
Now who dragged us into the abyss?
我不介意深渊
I don't mind the abyss.
尤其是当有人与你同行的时候
Especially if you've got someone else to hike it with you.
她叫什么名字 - 我侄女吗
What's her name? - My niece?
菲利西亚
Felicia.
其他人呢
Mm, and the rest?
哪些人 - 所有人
Which ones? - All of 'em.
你妈妈 你♥爸♥爸 你的兄弟姐妹
Your mom, your dad, your siblings.
跟我说说他们
Tell me about them.
介绍我
Introduce me.
上尉
Captain.
停
Hold.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
亚霍维奇 科齐奥尔 博斯克
Jachowicz, Koziel, Bosko.
第三中队需要更多的步♥枪♥手 你们去569号♥山与他们会合
Third Squadron need more riflemen. You'll join them on Hill 569.
569号♥山 是 长官
Hill 569, yes, sir.
前进
Move on!
你觉得是... -嘘
Do you think it's-- - Shh.
雅各布
Jakob.
你确定吗 - 不确定 但供我们藏身
Are you sure? - No, but the family
的那家人从一个可靠的来源听说
we were hiding with heard from a trusted source
地下军已被粉碎
that the Home Army has been crushed.
看来德国人赢了 - 也就是说就连站在这里
It appears the Germans have won. - Which means it's not safe
也不安全 - 菲利西亚 我必须去找她
to even be standing here. - Felicia, I have to get to her.
我们会去找菲利西亚 我们会把钱给戈尔斯基
We will get Felicia, we will get money to the Górskis,
但我们得找个睡觉的地方 等大家集♥合♥
but we need to find someplace to sleep until we can all gather.
然后我们就离开华沙
And then Warsaw is done for us.
贝拉和我会找到庇护所
Bella and I will find shelter.
亚当 你能带上她吗 - 对 米拉 我们会找回菲利西亚
Adam, will you please take her? - Yes, Mila, we will get Felicia back.
我们没有兹罗提给戈尔斯基了
The Górskis, we have no zloty left.
丹先生 - 你要去克拉科夫吗
Herr Den. - You'd go to Krakow?
哈丽娜 - 这是我们唯一的选择
Halina. - It's-It's our only choice.
我肯定他会帮我的
It-- And he will help me, I am sure.
我会乘火车去 - 这安全吗
I'll take the train. - Is that safe?
我们明天同一时间同一地点见 好吗
We-We meet back here tomorrow. This exact spot, this exact time. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
阿迪
Addy.
我可以用你的钢琴吗
Can I use your piano?
没问题
Of course.
来吧
Come on!
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on!
这里
Here.
下一站即将到达克拉科夫
The next stop will be Krakow.
不
No!
他们在那
They're there.
菲菲 菲菲
Fefe! Fefe.
我来了
I'm here.
我来了 没事的 我来了
I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. It's okay, I'm here.
妈妈
Mamasiu?
你没事吧 - 我们得找个医生
Are you okay? - We need to find a doctor.
菲菲
Fefe!
你们抓错人了 我叫哈丽娜·布罗扎
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表