剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表
抱歉 - 今天送到的
Sorry. - It arrived yesterday.
谢谢你 - 这是我的荣幸
Thank you. Thank you. - It's my pleasure.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you!
妈妈
Mother?
爸爸
Tata?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
米拉在哪 - 米拉在教菲利西亚做功课
Where's Mila? - Mila's doing Felicia's lessons.
怎么了 - 米拉 菲利西亚
Wh- What is it? - Mila, Felicia!
过来
Come!
数学可以等等
Mathematics can wait!
真是谢谢你了
Thank you for that.
怎么了
What is it?
“和塞利姆...
"With Selim...
“和赫塔在意大利
"and Herta in Italy.
通过波兰第二军团找到我们
"Find us through Polish II Corps.
签名 格内克·库尔茨”
Signed Genek Kurc."
再读一遍
R- Read that again.
“和塞利姆和赫塔在意大利
"With Selim and Herta in Italy.
通过波兰第二军团找到我们 格内克·库尔茨”
Find us through Polish II Corps. Genek Kurc."
我们的孩子
Our boy.
我们的格内克卡 格内克卡
Our Genekca. Genekca.
还有塞利姆 米拉
And Selim, Mila.
塞利姆 - 天哪
Selim. - Oh my. Oh.
他长什么样
What's he like?
很善良
Very kind.
有点严肃
A bit serious.
聪明
Smart.
你出生那会他有那么多的东西想教给你
He had so many ideas when you were born about what he wanted to teach you.
想过你会成为什么样的人
Mm... what he thought you could be.
我很抱歉没有告诉你更多关于他的事
I'm sorry I haven't told you more about him.
我们已经很久没有他的消息了 我...
It was so long since we heard from him, I--
没关系的 妈妈
It's alright, Mamasiu.
我明白
I understand.
我等不及让你见到他了
I can't wait for you to meet him.
他会喜欢我吗 - 他会爱你的
Will he like me? - He will love you.
修道院的孩子认为我很古怪
The children at the convent, they thought I was strange.
你不古怪
You're not strange.
我看起来很古怪
I look strange.
菲菲...
Fefe...
你令人赞叹
you are exquisite.
我们应该尽量避免平民检查站
We should avoid as many civilian checkpoints as possible.
我们避开所有检查站
We avoid all checkpoints.
当前穿越任何官方边界风险都太高
Crossing any official border right now, the risks are too high.
我认为我们最稳妥的选择是步行翻越阿尔卑斯山
I think our safest option is to go on foot, over the Alps.
我们可以找到交通工具 搭便车去格拉茨
We can find transportation, hitchhike our way to Graz.
之后我们步行进入意大利
Then, we walk into Italy.
就这么简单吗
As simple as that?
我知道你现在不能步行
I know walking isn't an option for you right now,
但你的工作稳定
but you have a good job.
把钱存起来 生下宝宝 一旦你们准备好了
Save your money, have the baby, and once you are ready,
我们会想出一条安全的路线让你们与我们会合
we'll figure out a safe route for you to join us,
或者我会亲自回来接你们
or I will come back and bring you myself.
哈丽娜 那太... - 不 我向你保证 我会的
Halina, that's-- - No, I promise you, I will.
不 我知道你会的
No, I know you will.
我知道 但...
I know, but, uh--
告诉她 她会理解的
Tell her, she'll understand.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
美国
America?
我叔叔弗雷德住在芝加哥
My uncle Fred lives in Chicago.
他同意为我们担♥保♥
He's agreed to sponsor us.
那也不能保证给你们弄到签证
That doesn't guarantee a visa.
不 但这给了我们一个离开欧洲的机会
No, but it gives us a chance to leave Europe.
我觉得我们可以定居下来
We thought we could settle,
然后如果你愿意加入我们 再为其他人担♥保♥
and then sponsor the rest of you, if you want to join us.
好吧 即便如此 也没有船只允许从欧洲航行到美国
Okay, even so, no ships are allowed to sail from Europe to the States.
这里没有船
No ships from here.
在不来梅港有几艘船即将出发
There are ships scheduled to leave from Bremerhaven.
德国 你疯了吗
Germany? Are you insane?
我们在波兰生下孩子... - 然后你们
We have the baby in Poland-- - And then you march
径直把自己送入虎口
straight into the belly of evil?
我们会去斯图加特的一个DP营地 - 你相信他们吗
We will go to a DP camp in Stuttgart. - And you trust that?
他们在波兰仍对我们赶尽杀绝
They are still killing us in Poland.
你觉得斯图加特会为你举♥行♥游♥行♥吗 不会的
You- You think that Stuttgart will throw you a parade? No, no.
不 我禁止你们去 - 你禁止不了 哈丽娜
No. No, I forbid it. - You can't forbid it, Halina.
这不是你能决定的
It's not your decision to make.
我们的余生不能再颠沛流离
We cannot spend our lives running from risk.
风险无处不在
It's everywhere.
那么就这么决定了
So, then it's decided.
你想让你们的孩子在陌生人的陪伴下长大
You want to take your baby to a stranger.
公平地说 对我的孩子来说每个人都是陌生人
To be fair, everybody's a stranger to my baby.
真好笑
Funny.
他是我叔叔 哈丽娜
He's my uncle, Halina.
他是我仅存的家人
He's the only family I have left.
不是唯一的家人
Not the only family.
我知道
I know that.
你必须知道 我非常感激... - 我不需要你的感激 贝拉
You have to know, I'm so grateful-- - I don't need you to be grateful, Bella.
你永远都会是我的妹妹
You will always be my sister.
这也是为什么我知道你能理解
Which is why I know you understand this.
你觉得他们能做到吗
Do you think they can do this?
更艰难的我们都过来了
We've done harder.
来 爸爸
Here, Tata.
你还好吗 - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
谁想尝尝我的鳟鱼
Ooh. Who wants to try my trout?
菲利西亚 我烤得很费力的
Felicia? Huh. I worked hard for this.
来吧 给祖父个面子就咬一口
Come on, just one bite for Zayde.
你还记不记得你第一次和我们
Do you remember that ugly carp
过逾越节时带来的那条丑陋的鳟鱼吗
you brought for your first Passover with us?
当然记得 我倾尽所有兹罗提买♥♥下的
Of course, it cost me all my zloty.
我看到那条鱼的时候...
When I saw that fish...
...我就知道你要娶我的女儿
...I knew you wanted to marry my daughter.
就从一条鱼上看出来的吗 - 那条鱼太过了
Oh. All that from a fish? - It was an excessive fish.
我们把鱼养在浴缸里
It- It lived in the bathtub.
直到是时候该...
Until it was time to, uh...
这是人道的做法
It's the humane way to do it.
阿迪可不这么认为 他把我们的行为称为暗♥杀♥
Not according to Addy. Addy called it an assassination.
但他还是吃了 - 我们的兄弟 最可爱的伪君子
But he still ate it. - Our brother, the sweetest hypocrite.
阿迪从一出生的那一刻起就很文静
Addy was gentle from the minute he was born.
无声无息地进入这个世界
Entered the world with barely a sound.
我见过他一次
I saw him once.
阿迪
Addy.
在监狱里
In prison.
跟我说话
Talking to me.
我想是 一段记忆
A memory, I think.
我希望
I hope.
有时候我会想这是否意味着他...
I've sometimes wondered if it means he's--
我们所有人都在这里
All of us here.
雅各布 贝拉 格内克 赫塔...
Jakob, Bella, Genek, Herta...
塞利姆
Selim.
我们怎么能贪得无厌
What right have we to expect more?
怀抱希望无罪
Hope... is not a crime.
我认为这是必要的
I think it a necessity.
我的裤子都穿不下了
My pants don't fit anymore.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我得解开最上面那颗扣子
I- I have to undo the- the top button.
我们一路走来 清汤寡水
All this hiking, basic provisions,
但...
but...
剧集 | 我们是幸运儿(2024) | 导航列表